Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

The chargers may not be the same anymore.

Go down 
+5
Militant X 1
WFColonel56
Th3 Ac3r
slezy187
finfever
9 posters
AuthorMessage
finfever

finfever

The chargers may not be the same anymore. Empty
PostSubject: The chargers may not be the same anymore.   The chargers may not be the same anymore. EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:07 pm

Its a sad day for san diego fans. The release of LT is a heartbreaker after all he has done there. He is 30 though, so I understand. Hopefully madden doesnt come out with another roster update and take him off. I dont think they will since the superbowl is over, but idk. Also, trade talks have been going on with the chargers and cowboys, sending cromarte to dallas for 3rd string rb Tashard choice. NOOOOO
Back to top Go down
slezy187

slezy187

PostSubject: Re: The chargers may not be the same anymore.   The chargers may not be the same anymore. EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:10 pm

LOL if this happens then THe boys will be the most used team on madden next year for sure! I think LT will be a great fit in NE with the pats
Back to top Go down
slezy187

slezy187

PostSubject: Re: The chargers may not be the same anymore.   The chargers may not be the same anymore. EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:11 pm

i mean would be a great fit.
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: The chargers may not be the same anymore.   The chargers may not be the same anymore. EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:16 pm

If LT goes to the Pats mannnnn
Back to top Go down
slezy187

slezy187

PostSubject: Re: The chargers may not be the same anymore.   The chargers may not be the same anymore. EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:17 pm

i dont see any other team wanting him, who needs a back more then the pats? plus they took a chance on fred talyor last year y not LT this year, to me its just the best fit for him.
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: The chargers may not be the same anymore.   The chargers may not be the same anymore. EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:51 pm

finfever wrote:
Its a sad day for san diego fans. The release of LT is a heartbreaker after all he has done there. He is 30 though, so I understand. Hopefully madden doesnt come out with another roster update and take him off. I dont think they will since the superbowl is over, but idk. Also, trade talks have been going on with the chargers and cowboys, sending cromarte to dallas for 3rd string rb Tashard choice. NOOOOO

If that goes down I expect them also to package in a draft pick. Mayb a 4th/5th rounder
mayb even a 5 and a 7 cause Cro has had a big year b4 so you never knw. The trade could be a good thing (madden wise..lol)
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: The chargers may not be the same anymore.   The chargers may not be the same anymore. EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:51 pm

i knew that LT's release would be just a matter of time. i think that he still has some gas left in his tank and now, he has something to prove. as to where he would go? you gotta think NE first and foremost cause they are notorious for signing previously released veterans. it will be interesting to see where he lands.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
shane_rlly2

shane_rlly2

PostSubject: Re: The chargers may not be the same anymore.   The chargers may not be the same anymore. EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:17 pm

i think LT is not welcome around New England

remember all the comments he made about them 06' 07'

Belichik is the kind of dude who wont sign a guy based on that
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo

PostSubject: Re: The chargers may not be the same anymore.   The chargers may not be the same anymore. EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:58 am

choice for cromartie is just outrageous. i would at least try for someone like chester taylor or someone who is a little more proven. I know the vikings would be all over that too there secondary is not too god like. or even throw Forte out there for Cromartie, im sure the bears would not mind using bell/Peterson in their backfield if it meant bettering their secondary that much. (of course im gonna say bears cause Cromartie is one of my favorite players and im from Chicago Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Stock1528

PostSubject: Re: The chargers may not be the same anymore.   The chargers may not be the same anymore. EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:59 am

LT and NE have bad blood. Sproles will be a good fantasy back now though Smile
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo

PostSubject: Re: The chargers may not be the same anymore.   The chargers may not be the same anymore. EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:06 pm

Stock1528 wrote:
LT and NE have bad blood. Sproles will be a good fantasy back now though Smile

Look at this year while LT was injured Sproles did not get nearly enough playtime.

He was out for week 2 3 and kind of 4 but not really. These are Sproles Numbers:
This is my league were we have some small bonuses for 30+ yard runs and such
but i guess he did have a pretty good week 2 but that 5 and 1 are just garbage apparently week 3 he had 18 carrys not sure whats going on there dont remember that game.
Dont get me wrong i love sproles and wish they used him even more, but i do not think he will ever be a great fantasy back just because he is not really a primary back or at least the chargers have not found a way to make him effective as one.(consistently)
Back to top Go down
Stock1528

PostSubject: Re: The chargers may not be the same anymore.   The chargers may not be the same anymore. EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:12 pm

He had 5 double digit games as a backup. I guess time will tell and we will see what happens.... LT will NOT go to the Pats though....
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo

PostSubject: Re: The chargers may not be the same anymore.   The chargers may not be the same anymore. EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:19 pm

i know he has some explosive games but the problem with him being a great fantasy back is his consistency. it will be a gamble everytime you play him week to week and personally i would rather play someone like Ryan Grant who you know will get you about 10 points a week.
Back to top Go down
Cochlea

Cochlea

PostSubject: Re: The chargers may not be the same anymore.   The chargers may not be the same anymore. EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:27 pm

LT does not have any gas left in the tank. The only reason people think he wasn't awful last season was because he scored a bunch of touchdowns, but if you look closely, most of them were from the 1-yard line. But he's so far removed from being the electric player he once was... His refusal to admit that is just sad.

I saw that Houston doesn't want him. There's an example of how far his stock has fallen... Houston is desperate for a back that can be at least decently productive, stay healthy, and not fumble the ball. But they want no part of LT. You would think he'd be a perfect fit with Slaton filling the Sproles role in their up-tempo attack, but no.

He is D-U-N done.
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo

PostSubject: Re: The chargers may not be the same anymore.   The chargers may not be the same anymore. EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:32 pm

he may be done as far as production but no doubt in my mind someone will take him next year.
Back to top Go down
Cochlea

Cochlea

PostSubject: Re: The chargers may not be the same anymore.   The chargers may not be the same anymore. EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:48 pm

Tomlinson is insisting that he be the featured back on a contender. What contender would be dumb enough to hand him the keys to their rushing attack? I suppose the Pats are a possibility, if not for what people mentioned earlier in the thread. But who else?
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo

PostSubject: Re: The chargers may not be the same anymore.   The chargers may not be the same anymore. EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:51 pm

it has to be someone who doesnt have the picks to get a good back in the draft. maybe the skins? i dont expect Clinton Portis to come back and he really is in the same situation as LT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The chargers may not be the same anymore.   The chargers may not be the same anymore. Empty

Back to top Go down

The chargers may not be the same anymore.
Page 1 of 1