Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

xbox live fantasy draft online franchise!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ticklemeelmo

xbox live fantasy draft online franchise!!! Empty
PostSubject: xbox live fantasy draft online franchise!!!   xbox live fantasy draft online franchise!!! EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:38 pm

I am going to start an online franchise and i was wondering who would be interested in joining. i would like to do a fantasy draft but if the general response of the community wants it to be normal rosters then i will settle for that. i would like each week too progress about every 4 days or so.

not quite sure what team i want as of yet but im leaning towards the ravens for sure.
please post what team you would like if you are interested and your xbox live gamertag and id be happy to send you an invite.

i posted this on madden-school as well hopefully it will get going.
Back to top Go down
finfever

finfever

PostSubject: Re: xbox live fantasy draft online franchise!!!   xbox live fantasy draft online franchise!!! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:02 am

I want in. Xbox live gt: For3pl4yy

AIm: Trevorforeman34

If it is a fantasy draft then Ill take the dolphins. But if not im down for the chargers haha
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo

PostSubject: Re: xbox live fantasy draft online franchise!!!   xbox live fantasy draft online franchise!!! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:52 am

fantasy draft im taking the bears, otherwise i guess im gonna take the cowboys and switch it up a little. ill get the league started and ill send the invites in about an hour or so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xbox live fantasy draft online franchise!!!   xbox live fantasy draft online franchise!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

xbox live fantasy draft online franchise!!!
Page 1 of 1