Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

PS3 Online Franchise - Year Four - PS3Franchise.com

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex510

PS3 Online Franchise - Year Four - PS3Franchise.com Empty
PostSubject: PS3 Online Franchise - Year Four - PS3Franchise.com   PS3 Online Franchise - Year Four - PS3Franchise.com EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:07 pm

We are the original PS3 Franchise and are the most active franchise you will find with all 32 teams. We advance 3 times a week (Mon, Wed, Fri) and get all of our games played. A few users have dropped out and we are looking for dedicated players who will get their games played. Also this is a SIM League meaning realistic play.

Teams:

Giants (4-3)
Rams (4-4)
Browns (1-6)

All 3 teams have decent rosters including the Browns. Browns went 13-3 last year but just haven't had a owner this year.

How to Join:

Search "The PS3 Franchise" and the password is Brees. Also add me on PSN for scheduling updates: BayRaider510.

http://ps3franchise.com

Please be active on our website.
Back to top Go down
Alex510

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Online Franchise - Year Four - PS3Franchise.com   PS3 Online Franchise - Year Four - PS3Franchise.com EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 12:03 am

5-3 Falcons now open, most stacked team in the franchise!
Back to top Go down
Stock1528

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Online Franchise - Year Four - PS3Franchise.com   PS3 Online Franchise - Year Four - PS3Franchise.com EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:11 pm

I'll take the Falcons!

My PSN is Chevelle1528. I will add you
Back to top Go down
Stock1528

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Online Franchise - Year Four - PS3Franchise.com   PS3 Online Franchise - Year Four - PS3Franchise.com EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:42 pm

I tried searching and no results came up for "The PS3 Franchise"
Back to top Go down
Stock1528

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Online Franchise - Year Four - PS3Franchise.com   PS3 Online Franchise - Year Four - PS3Franchise.com EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:22 pm

What time of the day do you normally play the games? I found the franchise and I signed up using the Bills. Trent Edwards should be interesting!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Online Franchise - Year Four - PS3Franchise.com   PS3 Online Franchise - Year Four - PS3Franchise.com Empty

Back to top Go down

PS3 Online Franchise - Year Four - PS3Franchise.com
Page 1 of 1