Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

TWIM 25 Mail Bag

Go down 
+14
YoUnGPhEn0m
nathanas85
Frunkis
mp
matthewxy1
Hibachi
IPIRIEY
romo2miles
Cochlea
jferg23
Militant X 1
wangtangkiki
J Blanco in LBK
yovani13
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cochlea

Cochlea

TWIM 25 Mail Bag - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWIM 25 Mail Bag   TWIM 25 Mail Bag - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 9:58 am

Oso_Ruthless wrote:
I would like to see Team ratings For user play.(Like the saints are 94,but are they truly an elite madden team)
I would like to see your top 10 teams and how you rate them.

They actually did exactly this on TWIM three or four weeks ago. They picked their top 10 separately, and discuessed the results. Did Gibs put Detroit in his top 10??? You BET he did!!! Anyone remember which TWIM specifically?
Back to top Go down
Oso_Ruthless

Oso_Ruthless

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 25 Mail Bag   TWIM 25 Mail Bag - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:45 am

Oh yeah your right I do remember watching this one.dont remember witch one but yeah boy my lions in the top ten.I wonder If gibs could give me his set up
Back to top Go down
pardity

pardity

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 25 Mail Bag   TWIM 25 Mail Bag - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:01 pm

I need help beating a particular defense setup. The corners both bump but after they bump they stay in the flats and it throws me off because my hb in flats is defended by the cb that just got done bumping my wr and anything across the middle is usually guarded by either an olb or mlb.
Back to top Go down
J Blanco in LBK

J Blanco in LBK

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 25 Mail Bag   TWIM 25 Mail Bag - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:08 pm

What are the best "unbumpable" routes? I know it has to be a receiver who is lined up one step off the line of scrimmage and that digs, drags, and fades are unbumpable if you motion a step and then hike. Can you elaborate more on the best routes and the best ways to do unbump. I played PREY the other day and he killed me with these, I really need to incorporate them into my offense. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 25 Mail Bag   TWIM 25 Mail Bag - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:20 am

pardity wrote:
I need help beating a particular defense setup. The corners both bump but after they bump they stay in the flats and it throws me off because my hb in flats is defended by the cb that just got done bumping my wr and anything across the middle is usually guarded by either an olb or mlb.

It's called Cover 2. You can roll to the right or left.. whichever way your RB's route goes, and the CB that's covering the flat will drop backwards as you roll out.. then you can throw to the RB. Flat coverage sucks this year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 25 Mail Bag   TWIM 25 Mail Bag - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TWIM 25 Mail Bag
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2