Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Beginner Leagues?

Go down 
+3
DarthCrim
Stock1528
secondhandsoxx
7 posters
AuthorMessage
secondhandsoxx

secondhandsoxx

Beginner Leagues? Empty
PostSubject: Beginner Leagues?   Beginner Leagues? EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 7:25 pm

Hey guys, just a quick question.

This is my first year playing Madden, and league play sounds like a lot of fun. I'm a level 1 with a 35-28 record as the Bucs, so obviously I'm not gonna be playing in any elite leagues, but I'm wondering if there are any leagues out there that are meant for lower level players who just wanna have fun playing a season?
Back to top Go down
secondhandsoxx

secondhandsoxx

Beginner Leagues? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginner Leagues?   Beginner Leagues? EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:11 am

I will take the lack of response as a NO.
Back to top Go down
Stock1528

Beginner Leagues? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginner Leagues?   Beginner Leagues? EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:13 pm

I am pretty sure that the EAFL Minor is a entry level beginner league but maybe someone that has tried it can give you some insight
Back to top Go down
DarthCrim

DarthCrim

Beginner Leagues? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginner Leagues?   Beginner Leagues? EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 7:12 pm

I'd be down for a beginner league or even a big league on PS3. i don't care, i just want the experience. this is a perfect question by the way, i was wondering if there was a noob league or average league haha.
Back to top Go down
nitka

nitka

Beginner Leagues? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginner Leagues?   Beginner Leagues? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 8:09 am

Im in a 13 user league mid season 3. We started this back in September after the Farve/Vick update. We are looking for a few more PS3 committed players. We move the weeks every 48 hours. If your committed send me an email and Ill tell you more.

The rosters are different because everyone gets 1 CPU trade per season O for O or D for D equal or lesser value.

nitka@comcast.net
Back to top Go down
http://maddenrevolution.com
nitka

nitka

Beginner Leagues? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginner Leagues?   Beginner Leagues? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:28 am

Hey sox, are you still interested in joining a league? Email me

nitka@comcast.net

Lets chat about it.
Back to top Go down
secondhandsoxx

secondhandsoxx

Beginner Leagues? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginner Leagues?   Beginner Leagues? EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:20 pm

Yeah to update I've been playing in a league that has alot of lesser experienced players, but the rules are "sim" and to be honest I don't really enjoy it that much. I'd rather be in a league with better players (maybe not Eafl level) and get my *** kicked in a game where I can do whatever I want.
Back to top Go down
nitka

nitka

Beginner Leagues? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginner Leagues?   Beginner Leagues? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:00 am

Well our league is competitive. There are about 6 teams out 14 that are solid the others are avg. We are starting season 4 next week. The draft will be on Tues/Wed. If you’re serious and can play every 48 hours let me know. Also, you have to answer emails. After you get comfortable we do a lot of communication through text messaging.

I have to know by tomorrow, add me as your friend (PSN: NITKA). Email me your email,

nitka@comcast.net

Ill email you the trading rules, the skill is ALL Madden, 7min qtrs with acc clock.

Last edited by nitka on Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

Beginner Leagues? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginner Leagues?   Beginner Leagues? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:14 pm

nitka wrote:
Well our league is completive. There are about 6 teams out 14 that are solid the others are avg. We are starting season 4 next week. The draft will be on Tues/Wed. If you’re serious and can play every 48 hours let me know. Also, you have to answer emails. After you get comfortable we do a lot of communication through text messaging.

I have to know by tomorrow, add me as your friend (PSN: NITKA). Email me your email,

nitka@comcast.net

Ill email you the trading rules, the skill is ALL Madden, 7min qtrs with acc clock.

d@mn sounds sweet i wish i could get in but i can only play on sunday wed and friday and saturdays in miss the 48 hrs
Back to top Go down
KOACHK

KOACHK

Beginner Leagues? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginner Leagues?   Beginner Leagues? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:34 pm

secondhandsoxx wrote:
Yeah to update I've been playing in a league that has alot of lesser experienced players, but the rules are "sim" and to be honest I don't really enjoy it that much. I'd rather be in a league with better players (maybe not Eafl level) and get my *** kicked in a game where I can do whatever I want.

So what happens to people that do well in "beginner/noob" leagues? -Do they get kicked out for being too good?

Secondhandsoxx,
You should serioulsy join the EAFL as soon as you get a chance. Yeah, you may lose; but as long as you take a play/lab/play/lab approach to your game, you will see your game improve. You'll also meet other leaguemembers that can also lab/scrimmage with you; you'll have a considerable amount of new people to add to your friends list when it comes to Madden.

For you, and anyone else interested in joining the EAFL leagues:

New EAFL seasons begin approximately at the beginning of each month. A typical EAFL season lasts about a month/5 weeks long, consisting of a 4 week regular season, and 1 week for playoffs. The schedule is completely open, you can play any opponent at any time in the season. We ask that all of our members strive for a pace of completing at least 4 games on their schedule per week. -It's always better to apply ASAP though.

To play in the EAFL Leauges, (if you haven't already done so) register for your LeagueDaddy.com profile at http://www.leaguedaddy.com/login/newuser.asp , completely read and fill out the EAFL Leauges application at http://www.EAFLMadden.com/join.htm , and pay the membership fee at http://www.eaflmadden.com/madden10.htm . Once you pay the $11 membership fee, you'll be able to play in EAFL 360 and PS3 leauges for the year. When openings become available, and it's your turn on the waiting list; you'll be sent an EAFL invite from LeagueDaddy.com . Post your e-mail address that you applied with, e-mail address of the PayPal account you used to pay the membership fee with, LeagueDaddy.com name, along with any other important information that applies to your situation, and keep an eye on, the "EAFL Paid members-waiting list, post here." sticky thread in the EAFL Community section of the EAFL Forums here (click on, or copy & paste text into your browser's address bar) : http://forums.eaflmadden.com/ for updates from EAFLCommish, and also keep an eye on your e-mail (junk, bulk, spam, and inbox folders) for an EAFL invite from LeagueDaddy.com once he's announced they've been sent out.

You can also send inquiries to EAFLCommish at themaddenvoice@comcast.net . -Make sure to include your LeagueDaddy.com name, with your application and PayPal e-mail addresses, so he can find your application and payment. -Thanks.

In the meantime, please feel free to come by the EAFL forums and get to know the rest of the EAFL Community, and even get a chance to set up some quality/no-nonsense scrimmages/lab/unranked Madden games with other prospective and current EAFL members. -We look forward to having you play in the EAFL Leagues soon. --Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.compete4ever.com
nitka

nitka

Beginner Leagues? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginner Leagues?   Beginner Leagues? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:37 pm

I feel like this turned into a Saturday morning infomercial.

Nobody would get kicked out of our league, everyone is cool.

Jay if your interested email me. If a game falls on Monday/Tuesday it will just get simmed.

Its like the NCAA Tourney, LOL Its all about the playoffs, and that always falls WED to Sunday.

nitka@comcast.net
Back to top Go down
secondhandsoxx

secondhandsoxx

Beginner Leagues? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginner Leagues?   Beginner Leagues? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:28 pm

meh, no thanks Coach. I'm just gonna play ranked games untill NCAA 11 comes out Smile
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

Beginner Leagues? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginner Leagues?   Beginner Leagues? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:33 pm

koach when does the eafl open up for madden 11?
Back to top Go down
KOACHK

KOACHK

Beginner Leagues? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginner Leagues?   Beginner Leagues? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:49 pm

JayNizz wrote:
koach when does the eafl open up for madden 11?

The EAFL usually starts leagueplay for a new Madden edition year the week after it's released in stores. -Details for the Madden '11 season will start being released in the next several weeks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.compete4ever.com
trothirty3

Beginner Leagues? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginner Leagues?   Beginner Leagues? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 11:36 pm

there are beginer luegues
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

Beginner Leagues? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginner Leagues?   Beginner Leagues? EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 1:58 am

trothirty3 wrote:
there are beginer luegues

lol are you just going around and messaging so you can get your post count up??? hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beginner Leagues? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beginner Leagues?   Beginner Leagues? Empty

Back to top Go down

Beginner Leagues?
Page 1 of 1