Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Sigh...as i shead a tear

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

Sigh...as i shead a tear Empty
PostSubject: Sigh...as i shead a tear   Sigh...as i shead a tear EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 11:05 pm

It is now at that point ...again... that im throwing in the towel on online play. This ish is just a joke. I gave up on it about a lil over a month ago and I come back for a few games and the ish gets worse, so im through with it

I will still play guys frm the site and stuff, but this random ranked game ish; im through with it

see yall in 11
hopefully IAN CUMMINGS can make a gamewith less obvious flaws...I meen did he even test the game????
I had my fun but its over

Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL

PostSubject: Re: Sigh...as i shead a tear   Sigh...as i shead a tear EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:20 am

wat went wrong had no flats or off tackle D lol
Back to top Go down
secondhandsoxx

secondhandsoxx

PostSubject: Re: Sigh...as i shead a tear   Sigh...as i shead a tear EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 3:24 am

care to elaborate...?
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Sigh...as i shead a tear   Sigh...as i shead a tear EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:27 am

Heh.. I lost a game today because some ******* blocked the game winning kick and took it to overtime.

I messaged him after the game, and he told me "it happens like dat".. I was so pissed. He tried to block the kick all game, he intentionally moved his player to the left so my offensive line would try and get him, which would cause my O-lineman to turn around and block my kick.

I wish I had wide camera angle so he wouldn't have got the win.
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Sigh...as i shead a tear   Sigh...as i shead a tear EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 2:38 pm

anyone who plays the so called "top" players knw what the deal is. and it has nothing 2 do with off tackle..lol for the 1st time..lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Sigh...as i shead a tear   Sigh...as i shead a tear EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 4:01 pm

WFColonel56 wrote:
anyone who plays the so called "top" players knw what the deal is. and it has nothing 2 do with off tackle..lol for the 1st time..lol

It's more like glitching for the "top" 100.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sigh...as i shead a tear   Sigh...as i shead a tear Empty

Back to top Go down

Sigh...as i shead a tear
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Online, League, and Offline Gameplay Form-
Jump to: