Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Atlanta Falcons-secret weapon team

Go down 
+5
Frunkis
Oso_Ruthless
feltmonster
shane_rlly2
gogators
9 posters
AuthorMessage
gogators

gogators

Atlanta Falcons-secret weapon team Empty
PostSubject: Atlanta Falcons-secret weapon team   Atlanta Falcons-secret weapon team EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:31 am

Is it me or r the falcons a sneaky good team?i mean their run gm is great,they have the best TE in the league,very good qb,and 2 WRs who r 6'4+,perfect for RCing.Their LBs arent exactly the fastest but they have good tackle ratings.and add to the fact that u can put in decoud and moore at CB to have 2 CBs that are over 6'0
Back to top Go down
shane_rlly2

shane_rlly2

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons-secret weapon team   Atlanta Falcons-secret weapon team EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 2:58 am

gogators wrote:
Is it me or r the falcons a sneaky good team?i mean their run gm is great,they have the best TE in the league,very good qb,and 2 WRs who r 6'4+,perfect for RCing.Their LBs arent exactly the fastest but they have good tackle ratings.and add to the fact that u can put in decoud and moore at CB to have 2 CBs that are over 6'0
can't tackle what you can't catch
Back to top Go down
feltmonster

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons-secret weapon team   Atlanta Falcons-secret weapon team EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:26 am

they need to fix turners carry rating, he never fumbles.

he had 5 fumbles if i can remember this season, ap had 6....
Back to top Go down
Oso_Ruthless

Oso_Ruthless

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons-secret weapon team   Atlanta Falcons-secret weapon team EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:38 am

Yeah the Falcons are a really nice.I love running 3-4 D with the falcons.That LB core puts out nice hits on ppl that like to throw the quick pass,but since they arent that fast i always have to move my blue zone LB's out to the falt my self cause if you dont a fast RB will burn them.

They also have a 6"5 reciever that i like to put in once i get in the redzone.They have alot of underated talent(In my opinion).Also you cant get better then Turner as a power runner.With 91 speed and 97 break tackle He becomes a real problem.

TonyG what can anyone say about him but Greatness.I like to put tony G as my 1 WR and Roddy white as 2 on the post corner play.
Back to top Go down
Frunkis

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons-secret weapon team   Atlanta Falcons-secret weapon team EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:41 pm

I only run the Falcons. The LBs are fine if you shuffle around some players. I put Coleman at LOLB and Moore at SS. I usually have Lofton at MLB and Peterson at ROLB. I've never had a problem with 79 speed. If Peterson is too slow for you, Coy Wire has like 84 speed and VERY high coverage ratings. He was recently updated to actually make tackles too (you can probably thank me for that, oops, maybe should have asked for Biermann upgrades instead). Sidbury at DE is a monster, I think he has over 85 speed and combined with Abraham you have some good pass rushing. Sidbury is also the perfect player to QB spy, he'll shut down any qb in the game for you and you don't have to sacrifice any coverage.

Oddly enough I love Grimes and Owens at CB. Grimes has like 99 jump so the stuff he goes up for is just ridiculous. They have solid speed, and this allows you to run your 97 and 93 speed corners at nickle and dime for blitzing and special teams.

Can't complain about the run game. All 80+ Oline. Monster FB. Turner for power, Norwood for speed, and you have Snelling to sub in for Turner when you need someone to catch the ball. He's like a mini Turner with hands. You have every offensive tool you could possibly need.

WRs you have the option to run 1 White 2 Jenkins 3 Norwood 4 Gonzalez. Opponent sees 2rb 2wr 1te every play and you always have your best players out there. Tough to find another team that can do that. Norwood can burn pretty much any man coverage and he can do serious damage on screens. White is awesome, Jenkins is big, Gonzalez is a god.

The Falcons really seem to fly under the radar and I'm glad for it. I don't like playing popular teams. I'd kill myself if I was another bum running the eagles or vikings. Yuck.
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons-secret weapon team   Atlanta Falcons-secret weapon team EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:59 pm

Oso_Ruthless wrote:
Yeah the Falcons are a really nice.I love running 3-4 D with the falcons.That LB core puts out nice hits on ppl that like to throw the quick pass,but since they arent that fast i always have to move my blue zone LB's out to the falt my self cause if you dont a fast RB will burn them.

They also have a 6"5 reciever that i like to put in once i get in the redzone.They have alot of underated talent(In my opinion).Also you cant get better then Turner as a power runner.With 91 speed and 97 break tackle He becomes a real problem.

TonyG what can anyone say about him but Greatness.I like to put tony G as my 1 WR and Roddy white as 2 on the post corner play.

Turner=90 speed
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons-secret weapon team   Atlanta Falcons-secret weapon team EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 12:16 am

Frunkis wrote:
I only run the Falcons.
WRs you have the option to run 1 White 2 Jenkins 3 Norwood 4 Gonzalez. Opponent sees 2rb 2wr 1te every play and you always have your best players out there. Tough to find another team that can do that

i love this Frunkis! i do similiar tings with the Ravens though.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
Frunkis

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons-secret weapon team   Atlanta Falcons-secret weapon team EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:45 am

Militant X 1 wrote:

~Mili

Yeah the Ravens do well with that setup. I'd play with them a lot more but I find their stadium to be very bright. Like the field is a neon green that hurts my eyes. Have you noticed that?

Colts do it pretty well too. Basically any team with a great TE and a HB that can catch.
Back to top Go down
Oso_Ruthless

Oso_Ruthless

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons-secret weapon team   Atlanta Falcons-secret weapon team EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 9:50 am

Th3 Ac3r wrote:
Oso_Ruthless wrote:

Turner=90 speed

my bad Ac3r thanks for the fix
Back to top Go down
ravenmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons-secret weapon team   Atlanta Falcons-secret weapon team EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 3:12 pm

Frunkis wrote:
Militant X 1 wrote:

~Mili

Yeah the Ravens do well with that setup. I'd play with them a lot more but I find their stadium to be very bright. Like the field is a neon green that hurts my eyes. Have you noticed that?

Colts do it pretty well too. Basically any team with a great TE and a HB that can catch.

How can you hate the Bank?
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons-secret weapon team   Atlanta Falcons-secret weapon team EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:05 pm

Oso_Ruthless wrote:
Th3 Ac3r wrote:
Oso_Ruthless wrote:

Turner=90 speed

my bad Ac3r thanks for the fix

Np
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons-secret weapon team   Atlanta Falcons-secret weapon team EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:01 am

Frunkis wrote:
I only run the Falcons. The LBs are fine if you shuffle around some players. I put Coleman at LOLB and Moore at SS. I usually have Lofton at MLB and Peterson at ROLB. I've never had a problem with 79 speed. If Peterson is too slow for you, Coy Wire has like 84 speed and VERY high coverage ratings. He was recently updated to actually make tackles too (you can probably thank me for that, oops, maybe should have asked for Biermann upgrades instead). Sidbury at DE is a monster, I think he has over 85 speed and combined with Abraham you have some good pass rushing. Sidbury is also the perfect player to QB spy, he'll shut down any qb in the game for you and you don't have to sacrifice any coverage.

Oddly enough I love Grimes and Owens at CB. Grimes has like 99 jump so the stuff he goes up for is just ridiculous. They have solid speed, and this allows you to run your 97 and 93 speed corners at nickle and dime for blitzing and special teams.

Can't complain about the run game. All 80+ Oline. Monster FB. Turner for power, Norwood for speed, and you have Snelling to sub in for Turner when you need someone to catch the ball. He's like a mini Turner with hands. You have every offensive tool you could possibly need.

WRs you have the option to run 1 White 2 Jenkins 3 Norwood 4 Gonzalez. Opponent sees 2rb 2wr 1te every play and you always have your best players out there. Tough to find another team that can do that. Norwood can burn pretty much any man coverage and he can do serious damage on screens. White is awesome, Jenkins is big, Gonzalez is a god.

The Falcons really seem to fly under the radar and I'm glad for it. I don't like playing popular teams. I'd kill myself if I was another bum running the eagles or vikings. Yuck.

most every team i play with i try to put out their best personal on the field at all times and this ends up being the case the majority of the time lol. TE's make great rocket catching targets.

also just wanted to say i always though tony gonzalez was extremely over rated in this game, i mean vernon davis dallas clark and a few more tight ends really out performed him this year yet hes tops in the game...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Falcons-secret weapon team   Atlanta Falcons-secret weapon team Empty

Back to top Go down

Atlanta Falcons-secret weapon team
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Madden NFL 2012 General-
Jump to: