Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Pitt Free Agency

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

Pitt Free Agency Empty
PostSubject: Pitt Free Agency   Pitt Free Agency EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:50 am

Pitt finally got some free agents, got Randel El back and then Ryan Clark, as well as battle and allen to improve special teams.

Hopefully Randel El can play quarterback for us LoL.

The rate big ben is going,
Back to top Go down
xHHx_VaBeach757

xHHx_VaBeach757

Pitt Free Agency Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pitt Free Agency   Pitt Free Agency EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:59 am

we dont need randle el to qb we got DD to qb if ben gets suspended or something. DD took the ravens down to the last minute so he is a great plan b if the nfl decides to punish big ben. my biggest worry is with limas sweed. he's was out most of last year with a "non football related injury" and now the steelers just picked up 2 recievers! i hope they dont release him. 6-4 with speed and can jump. he's a madden nightmare.....
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

Pitt Free Agency Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pitt Free Agency   Pitt Free Agency EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:57 am

gFF_VaBeach757 wrote:
we dont need randle el to qb we got DD to qb if ben gets suspended or something. DD took the ravens down to the last minute so he is a great plan b if the nfl decides to punish big ben. my biggest worry is with limas sweed. he's was out most of last year with a "non football related injury" and now the steelers just picked up 2 recievers! i hope they dont release him. 6-4 with speed and can jump. he's a madden nightmare.....

pure luck! Mad lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pitt Free Agency Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pitt Free Agency   Pitt Free Agency Empty

Back to top Go down

Pitt Free Agency
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Madden NFL 2012 General-
Jump to: