Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

"HELL" Games Defined

Go down 
+7
ravenmaniac
Sjack39
xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL
shane_rlly2
ZFarls
wangtangkiki
Militant X 1
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

"HELL" Games Defined Empty
PostSubject: "HELL" Games Defined   "HELL" Games Defined EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:26 pm

what is a "Hell" game to you?

~Mili
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: "HELL" Games Defined   "HELL" Games Defined EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:33 pm

lol I'm not even sure what you mean by the term.. I'm guessing a game when I fumble a lot?
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: "HELL" Games Defined   "HELL" Games Defined EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:43 pm

wangtangkiki wrote:
lol I'm not even sure what you mean by the term.. I'm guessing a game when I fumble a lot?

me either Wang. that is why i am asking! lol! i hear cats in our community using it from time to time.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: "HELL" Games Defined   "HELL" Games Defined EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:49 pm

A wicked tight game where tough D is played. the player must claw and fight before winning in the end.

Its more of a tourney player thing.

defined in a sentence ... "Mr bubbles had a hell game vs xman yo"! he fumbled twice!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: "HELL" Games Defined   "HELL" Games Defined EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:54 pm

ZFarls wrote:
A wicked tight game where tough D is played. the player must claw and fight before winning in the end.

that makes a whole lot of sense. i have definately played a lot of those. thanks Z!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
shane_rlly2

shane_rlly2

PostSubject: Re: "HELL" Games Defined   "HELL" Games Defined EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:56 pm

have the game decided on the last play
Back to top Go down
xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL

PostSubject: Re: "HELL" Games Defined   "HELL" Games Defined EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 2:15 pm

a hell game is when the "favorite" to win is in a real tight game with someone they believe truly shouldnt even be on the sticks/field with them let alone tied or even have a chance to win.
Back to top Go down
Sjack39

PostSubject: Re: "HELL" Games Defined   "HELL" Games Defined EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 3:04 pm

its just a very close game that goes down to the wire
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: "HELL" Games Defined   "HELL" Games Defined EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 3:05 pm

xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL wrote:
a hell game is when the "favorite" to win is in a real tight game with someone they believe truly shouldnt even be on the sticks/field with them let alone tied or even have a chance to win.

huh? confused

~Mili
Back to top Go down
ravenmaniac

PostSubject: Re: "HELL" Games Defined   "HELL" Games Defined EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 3:09 pm

When people run the same plays hoping it will work even though it hasnt the last 20 times they've tryed. They usually end up quitting....
Back to top Go down
shane_rlly2

shane_rlly2

PostSubject: Re: "HELL" Games Defined   "HELL" Games Defined EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 3:32 pm

Militant X 1 wrote:
xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL wrote:

huh? confused

~Mili
translate:somebody you go into the game thinking your going to blow out yet you struggle to beat them
Back to top Go down
Oso_Ruthless

Oso_Ruthless

PostSubject: Re: "HELL" Games Defined   "HELL" Games Defined EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 3:36 pm

Hell Game playing against some that only uses goaline offense with adrian peterson(I always beat them bad)but it make me wanna break my PS3 during the game!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: "HELL" Games Defined   "HELL" Games Defined EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 3:58 pm

perfect example

TWIM game of the week...sgibs vs joker got dots
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
General Brown

General Brown

PostSubject: Re: "HELL" Games Defined   "HELL" Games Defined EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:28 pm

I consider a "Hell game" as a game that nothing, absolutely nothing goes my way. I have no breaks at all... Itz just Hell.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: "HELL" Games Defined   "HELL" Games Defined EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:32 pm

sgibs7 wrote:
perfect example

TWIM game of the week...sgibs vs joker got dots

now that was "Hell" to watch! lol! lol! lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: "HELL" Games Defined   "HELL" Games Defined EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:09 pm

When they have a nice little "dink and dunk" style of offense.. They come out in a lot of 2 WR 2 RB 1 TE or 1 WR 2 TE 2 RB sets and run the ball with a power back at you and then hit you with a play action when you don't expect it.. Makes you wanna rip your face off because its just so frustrating to stop and it takes a toll on your mind during the game

Or when your beating someone 28-0 and when they get the ball they cause continuous False Starts and Delay of game.. And then right before they get to 2 delay of games in a row they spike the ball and start over, causing the game to last 2 hours of staring at your TV
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "HELL" Games Defined   "HELL" Games Defined Empty

Back to top Go down

"HELL" Games Defined
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Madden NFL 2012 General-
Jump to: