Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

In Flight to Florida

Go down 
+4
randers
sgibs
ZFarls
Militant X 1
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

In Flight to Florida Empty
PostSubject: In Flight to Florida   In Flight to Florida EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 3:00 pm

hey guys....

my wife and i will be heading out to Pensacola, Florida as a 26th Wedding Anniversary gift. we celebrated 26 years of marriage on yesterday. yes....i am old-school...lol! i may be in flight during this weeks TWIM show but i definately look forward to peeping it sometime tomorrow since i am taking my laptop. lol! have a great show ZFarls and SGibs...and....i hope that many of my MB brothers questions get answered to help the community. peace.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: In Flight to Florida   In Flight to Florida EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:42 pm

Have a great trip mili! Congrats on the 26 years of marriage and hope you get some nice time to relax! Archive will be waiting for you when you get back! Pretty sure my buddy is actually on base at Pensacola for a few more months before being deployed. If you see a pale (or sunburned) red headed jar head, tell him i said whats up! jk
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: In Flight to Florida   In Flight to Florida EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:10 pm

grats mili!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
randers

randers

PostSubject: Re: In Flight to Florida   In Flight to Florida EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:46 pm

Militant X 1 wrote:
hey guys....

my wife and i will be heading out to Pensacola, Florida as a 26th Wedding Anniversary

In Flight to Florida Wha
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: In Flight to Florida   In Flight to Florida EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 6:21 pm

d@mn, thats 12 more years than i have been in existence
Back to top Go down
IPIRIEY

PostSubject: Re: In Flight to Florida   In Flight to Florida EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 6:53 pm

^^^ Haha 8 for me. Have a great trip bro.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: In Flight to Florida   In Flight to Florida EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 12:30 am

man twenty six years... me and my girl are strugglin with three years of just being boyfriend girlfriend. thats amazing man im happy for you
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: In Flight to Florida   In Flight to Florida EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 4:08 am

i made it to Florida guys! thanks for all the well wishes.

P.S. and even though i am old-school....yes.....i still love videogames! lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
mgcomedy

mgcomedy

PostSubject: Re: In Flight to Florida   In Flight to Florida EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:55 am

Mil,

I'm 41 and old school as well. Congrats on the marriage and great to have a supportive wife.

Peace,
MG
Back to top Go down
http://www.mgcomedy.com
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: In Flight to Florida   In Flight to Florida EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 10:55 am

mgcomedy wrote:
Mil,

I'm 41 and old school as well. Congrats on the marriage and great to have a supportive wife.

Peace,
MG

hey Comedy! i knew that i wasn't the only old-schooler up in here. you and me have been playing videos since they were created! lol! thanks for all the well wishes for my wedding anniversary.

my wife has already spent money down here in FT. Walton and Destin on yesterday shopping. sooo, i told her, when we get back to VA, i need 2 new xbox controllers (nearly $50 a pop) and since i didn't fuss about what she spent, that i don't want to hear any static about my madden hobby! she just laughed and said you got it! lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Flight to Florida   In Flight to Florida Empty

Back to top Go down

In Flight to Florida
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Community Forum :: Water Cooler-
Jump to: