Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Share | 

What's worse than someone blocking your Field goal or PAT?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheHungryMann

PostSubject: What's worse than someone blocking your Field goal or PAT?   Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:24 pm

Blocking your own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tlu2FWnQIMo

This kick sent the game to OT. (Which I lost)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mgcomedy

PostSubject: Re: What's worse than someone blocking your Field goal or PAT?   Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:59 am

interesting............never seen that happen before
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mgcomedy.com
iswaggnificent

PostSubject: Re: What's worse than someone blocking your Field goal or PAT?   Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:03 am

wtf
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snaponic

PostSubject: Re: What's worse than someone blocking your Field goal or PAT?   Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:18 am

your opponent did that to you prolly theres a way you can make the other team do that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pardity

PostSubject: Re: What's worse than someone blocking your Field goal or PAT?   Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:34 am

haha wtf moment, look at big boy trying to make a play!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: What's worse than someone blocking your Field goal or PAT?   Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:33 pm

His opponent didn't do it to him. You can see that the return man is directly behind the linebacker. You definitely want short and slow lineman on special teams lmao.. especially since they don't matter anyway..

I'm surprised that you guys are surprised. I've seen this happen so many times.. They will move their return man to the edge of the line, and one of your guards will try to get back in place to defend the guy that your opponent is moving..

Someone please tell me that lineman interaction works.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pardity

PostSubject: Re: What's worse than someone blocking your Field goal or PAT?   Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:11 pm

happened to me last night, trying to kick a 60 yrder in a ranked match, I already was up by 30 and just trying to let the clock go out the ball was snapped and one of the guys on the right side of my line literally caught it and I was like wtf. I'll upload the video to easports in a little..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SteelersPSUfan

PostSubject: Re: What's worse than someone blocking your Field goal or PAT?   Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:08 pm

That looked tough man. but what do you expect from the steeler's o line. They keep gettin worse and worse
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's worse than someone blocking your Field goal or PAT?   

Back to top Go down

What's worse than someone blocking your Field goal or PAT?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Online, League, and Offline Gameplay Form-
Jump to: