Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

D-Mac to the Raiders?

Go down 
+6
xHHx_JayNizz
randers
sgibs
dhbz3914
WFColonel56
Militant X 1
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

D-Mac to the Raiders? Empty
PostSubject: D-Mac to the Raiders?   D-Mac to the Raiders? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:23 pm

it seems like the Raiders are the front-runners for landing Donovan Mcnabb. could this deal really go down?

~Mili
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: D-Mac to the Raiders?   D-Mac to the Raiders? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:25 pm

If the raiders do this deal for namdi then they are dumber than i thought they were.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
dhbz3914

PostSubject: Re: D-Mac to the Raiders?   D-Mac to the Raiders? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:41 pm

if the Raiders get rid of Nnamdi, especially for McFlabb, I will be very disappointed. I know that the Raiders don't have a good history with drafting QB's (JaMarcus Russell.....need I say more?) but I think they need to. Nnamdi is a key part to their defense, and it would be a shame to let him go. Al Davis has made me embarrassed to be a Raiders fan this offseason. I have taken lots of heat for being a Raiders fan (in San Diego lol). I have just put it aside, but I now finally have woken up to what I have been blind to before. BYE BYE RAIDER NATION
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: D-Mac to the Raiders?   D-Mac to the Raiders? EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:02 am

you need a QB to win.

Nnamdi can be replaced. Cover corners IMO are a myth, its so d@mn hard to be a lockdown corner and with all the rules of hte game favoring the offense the odds are stacked against them. Age will hit Nnamdi before it hits Mcnabb and Mcnasty already has a few one him. The life of living on a island!

This is a great move IMO and a even better move for Madden reasons lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
randers

randers

PostSubject: Re: D-Mac to the Raiders?   D-Mac to the Raiders? EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:12 am

Darren McFadden wants his nickname back
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: D-Mac to the Raiders?   D-Mac to the Raiders? EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:55 am

if raiders get McNabb i will be a happy Cowboy fan but an irritated Madden player lol. Raiders will be a tough madden team next year if the pick up the missin piece
Back to top Go down
iswaggnificent

PostSubject: Re: D-Mac to the Raiders?   D-Mac to the Raiders? EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 3:27 am

i cant belive they are going to get rid on mcnabb as an eagle fan i will be very sad
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: D-Mac to the Raiders?   D-Mac to the Raiders? EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:04 am

randers wrote:
Darren McFadden wants his nickname back

lol! i think his nickname is actually "Run-DMC" from what i have heard. not sure though.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
boobie1904

PostSubject: Re: D-Mac to the Raiders?   D-Mac to the Raiders? EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:16 am

If they get Mcnabb all the eagles want is a pick within the top 42 the raiders should kept ASO and and give them their 39th pick for Mcnabb and Raiders will be Hell to deal with in Madden 11
Back to top Go down
Cochlea

Cochlea

PostSubject: Re: D-Mac to the Raiders?   D-Mac to the Raiders? EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:54 pm

sgibs7 wrote:
Cover corners IMO are a myth

I respectfully disagree. The top cover corners like Nnamdi and Revis are so rediculously good, that the other team doesn't even throw to their half of the field! There's no way that's a myth. And consistently, when the offense does throw their way (you know, the four or five times a game they do), these guys make a play. They absorb game film and have the innate ability to put that knowledge to use on the game field. They know where the receivers going before he makes his move because they have an incredible combination of reaction time and ability to read the WRs body language. You saw the game logs of top receivers going against Revis last season- He was a shutdown machine.

I do think that a top quarterback is better to have than a top cornerback. But I disagree with the notion that a top cornerback can be easily replaced.

I seriously wish the vague rumors of the Jets picking up Nnamdi from awhile back came true, because that would have been an incredible experiment into what happens when the QB in theory has nowhere to go with the ball.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: D-Mac to the Raiders?   D-Mac to the Raiders? EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:06 pm

i think what makes Nnamdi and Revis so good is there ability to press the recievers they play very physicall
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: D-Mac to the Raiders?   D-Mac to the Raiders? EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 2:37 pm

my boy "Prime Time" or "Neon Deion".....Deion Sanders was a pure "shutdown" and "cover corner." this cat use to lockdown receivers so tuff that QBs refused to throw his way in fear of both a pic and him high-stepping in the endzone for 6. lol! but, the game has changed since he played cause what he was allowed to do back then (i.e. constant jamming of the receivers 5-10 yards, hand-checking down the field etc.) is illegal now.

staying on topic....i think that McNabb would be nice in the silver and black.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: D-Mac to the Raiders?   D-Mac to the Raiders? EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:15 pm

yeah i agreee i'm not a big raider fan but i go to a few games a year, and im tired of being embarrased for them, i remember i went to a game 2 years ago they played the falcons, it was probably one of the worst games ive ever seen j russel play lol, i was embarrased for him. he was 3 for 17 and the raiders were held to a whopping -17 yards at half time lol. they could use McNabb
Back to top Go down
DarthCrim

DarthCrim

PostSubject: Re: D-Mac to the Raiders?   D-Mac to the Raiders? EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:46 pm

JayNizz wrote:
yeah i agreee i'm not a big raider fan but i go to a few games a year, and im tired of being embarrased for them, i remember i went to a game 2 years ago they played the falcons, it was probably one of the worst games ive ever seen j russel play lol, i was embarrased for him. he was 3 for 17 and the raiders were held to a whopping -17 yards at half time lol. they could use McNabb

I think this will be a step forward for the raiders. I can't wait to see this play out. I talked mad crap on the raiders but then broncos lost to them by 1...sigh. And atleast they aren't getting brady quinn.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: D-Mac to the Raiders?   D-Mac to the Raiders? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 1:21 pm

its kinda scary to think what the raiders can accomplish on O if they have McNabb. their O is packed with speed. If they can click together...scary
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D-Mac to the Raiders?   D-Mac to the Raiders? Empty

Back to top Go down

D-Mac to the Raiders?
Page 1 of 1