Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

zafarls squib kick

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bsox662

bsox662

zafarls squib kick Empty
PostSubject: zafarls squib kick   zafarls squib kick EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:03 am

Farls wat up? People are starting to make adjustments to my sqiub to point where their Te's are catching them on the fly. Any help on this.
Back to top Go down
jordanl95

jordanl95

zafarls squib kick Empty
PostSubject: Re: zafarls squib kick   zafarls squib kick EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:07 am

this isnt an adjustment, this means that you are just kicking it right to him, try kicking it lighter with more of a curve, ( Kicking bar farther to the left or right)
Back to top Go down
Cochlea

Cochlea

zafarls squib kick Empty
PostSubject: Re: zafarls squib kick   zafarls squib kick EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:11 am

I tried the tip Farls showed on TWIM (arrow all the way up and left, directional line on the right side of the arrow 3/4 of the screen up), but found that it wasn't working for me... But then again, I wasn't using the Cowboys. Your kicker's attributes come into play, so the best squib kick is probably different for every kicker. Use your favorite team in practice mode and practice squib kicks until you find some combination of angle and power that consistently gets through.
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

zafarls squib kick Empty
PostSubject: Re: zafarls squib kick   zafarls squib kick EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:19 pm

I lab about 30 minutes of squibs per week. Gotta get in the saddle and find out what works. If you want a huge bounce, you need alot of the meter filled. If you want it to die on the ground, then leave it low.

It goes about the same distance either way but the bounce is big. sometimes they will catch it, but you often get a good hitstick on a bad player (GOTW twim 26 kleinsaucer)

Also dont be afraid to change it up~
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Sponsored content

zafarls squib kick Empty
PostSubject: Re: zafarls squib kick   zafarls squib kick Empty

Back to top Go down

zafarls squib kick
Page 1 of 1