Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Hey, are you ready for some football

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anton32

Hey, are you ready for some football Empty
PostSubject: Hey, are you ready for some football   Hey, are you ready for some football EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 1:14 am

just signed up for the site today, I am a big madden fan and love to play it, I go to lots of tournys and Im looking to get better each play. I have played against some of the best out there at the hbcpga tournys in pennsylvania and like some one told me play the best and you will get better each time. anyway looking to meet new friends and play madden. I think i am strictly going to play madden10 when it comes out! Follow me on twitter Anton32, im always posting and getting free swag from devs.
Back to top Go down
Flats Dolphins fan

PostSubject: Re: Hey, are you ready for some football   Hey, are you ready for some football EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 1:17 am

You have 360 or PS3
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Hey, are you ready for some football   Hey, are you ready for some football EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:43 am

Hey, Welcome to the site. I feel you will find a pretty tight community that is looking to share, learn, create and enjoy Madden as a whole. We stay positive on here and are always looking to take our game to the next level. Let me or sgibs know if you have any questions. Thanks

Some of us are tourney players and I think the majority of the maddenbiblers will be ready for whatever rolls around in 10! It only takes a gameplan to start executing and building confidence in Madden.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
chris

PostSubject: Re: Hey, are you ready for some football   Hey, are you ready for some football EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 3:15 pm

hey do u gota xbox or ps3?
Back to top Go down
ELeiser17

ELeiser17

PostSubject: Re: Hey, are you ready for some football   Hey, are you ready for some football EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:18 pm

chris wrote:

If you are referring to ZFarls he has an Xbox 360.

Last edited by ELeiser17 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: Hey, are you ready for some football   Hey, are you ready for some football EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:41 pm

ELeiser17 wrote:
chris wrote:

If you are referring to ZFarls, he has an Xbox 360.

no really?i was talking to the new dood.
Back to top Go down
ELeiser17

ELeiser17

PostSubject: Re: Hey, are you ready for some football   Hey, are you ready for some football EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 5:00 pm

chris wrote:

I'm sorry I tried to help?
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: Hey, are you ready for some football   Hey, are you ready for some football EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 5:08 pm

ELeiser17 wrote:
chris wrote:

I'm sorry I tried to help?
ANDI STILL CANT BELIEVE ITS NOT BUTTER :O. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, are you ready for some football   Hey, are you ready for some football Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey, are you ready for some football
Page 1 of 1