Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Feild Goal Block

Go down 
+2
wangtangkiki
lakeo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lakeo

lakeo

Feild Goal Block Empty
PostSubject: Feild Goal Block   Feild Goal Block EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 7:49 pm

When i try to feild goal block out of the punt block return and i have my speed back in, I move him up & put him about 2 yards
from the LOS in the middle he gets blocked. I then tried to put him on the left side, the side of ball receiver more to the guard side I get in, The problem is I turbo blitz in when I get in he doesn't jump at or swap the ball just runs in fast thats it the kicker is able to score.(This also caused alot of my opponents to go for two, they know i can get in but they don't know i cant touch the ball) Its like Im frozen unable to make a play on the ball should i aim at the ball receiver when it is hiked? What am I doing wrong?_
P-NERO23[b]
Back to top Go down
http://Pnero23@twitter.com
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

Feild Goal Block Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feild Goal Block   Feild Goal Block EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:12 pm

What you are doing wrong is blocking field goals..

Don't block field goals.

This is what happens if you block field goals: http://forum.maddenbible.com/madden-nfl-2010-general-f1/sgibs-blocking-fgs-in-weekly-gm-t1341.htm

Really, blocking field goals in Madden can be 100%.. that's why it's stupid. If you do it, most people will hate you.. I hate people that block field goals. If they try to block my first extra point, I will call a timeout just to go for two. There are too many glitchers that use a certain glitch that if you block a FG, the game disconnects.. I am tired of playing those people..

To be a respectable Madden player, you cannot block field goals.
Back to top Go down
jordanl95

jordanl95

Feild Goal Block Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feild Goal Block   Feild Goal Block EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:17 pm

if you notice a cheeser or someone trying to block your field goal i just do the fake field goal pass, and this is money if the guy is in field goal block. I cant tell you how many 2pt conversions ive gotten because of people trying to block my kicks. Anyway try this to at least slow down people who try to do this..
Back to top Go down
xHHx_VaBeach757

xHHx_VaBeach757

Feild Goal Block Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feild Goal Block   Feild Goal Block EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:52 am

smh, seriously? blocking field goals? seriously?

blocking field goals is the sign of a sore loser bum who cant accept the fact that their opponent is in scoring range. anyone who blocks my field goals i just put them on my blocked list. BLOCKED! lol. gFF
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

Feild Goal Block Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feild Goal Block   Feild Goal Block EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:41 am

Maddenbible is a strategy/tips site and not a glitch site. Please only discuss counters to the glitches and not the actual glitches, thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
xHHx_VaBeach757

xHHx_VaBeach757

Feild Goal Block Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feild Goal Block   Feild Goal Block EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:15 am

ZFarls wrote:
Maddenbible is a strategy/tips site and not a glitch site. Please only discuss counters to the glitches and not the actual glitches, thanks!

thank u. im glad im not alone in how i feel about glitches

gFF= glitch FREE FOOTBALL
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

Feild Goal Block Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feild Goal Block   Feild Goal Block EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 2:20 pm

gFF_VaBeach757 wrote:
ZFarls wrote:

thank u. im glad im not alone in how i feel about glitches

gFF= glitch FREE FOOTBALL

lol.. I was going to tell him what gFF meant but I forgot what it stood for =p
Back to top Go down
ubert123

ubert123

Feild Goal Block Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feild Goal Block   Feild Goal Block EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:25 pm

you cant do field goal block when they do the punt block so you just have to go for two
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Feild Goal Block Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feild Goal Block   Feild Goal Block Empty

Back to top Go down

Feild Goal Block
Page 1 of 1