Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Family Vac in Massachusetts

Go down 
+2
Patsfan26
Flats Dolphins fan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Flats Dolphins fan

Family Vac in Massachusetts Empty
PostSubject: Family Vac in Massachusetts   Family Vac in Massachusetts EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 12:10 pm

I know there are some of you guys that live there. Were going to stay in Wyndham Bentley Brook (Berkshires) Hancock, MA for 4 days and then head down to Atlantic City and stay there for 3 days and head back to Ohio. Just wanted to see if anyone of you have some things that would be interested to check out while where there.

Oh heading down there 2nd week of December.
Back to top Go down
Patsfan26

PostSubject: Re: Family Vac in Massachusetts   Family Vac in Massachusetts EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:35 pm

I'm not from around there srry
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: Family Vac in Massachusetts   Family Vac in Massachusetts EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:00 am

i live in new jersey but have been to boston lol do u know if ur going to the part that has harvord near it?
Back to top Go down
Patsfan26

PostSubject: Re: Family Vac in Massachusetts   Family Vac in Massachusetts EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:47 am

U mean harvard square.
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Family Vac in Massachusetts   Family Vac in Massachusetts EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 12:27 pm

Yeah, Sgibs is from out in western mass. We both live in eastern now near boston though.

We went to school out there and its very nice. Lots of wilderness and mountains. My family grew up out there so I have visited a few times. Bring some good books and be prepared to relax, its not a theme park type thing.

There is a six flags about an hour away in springfield though. I would recommend bash bish falls for a hike which shouldnt be too far.

Sgibs may have some idea as he grew up near that area. enjoy it
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Family Vac in Massachusetts   Family Vac in Massachusetts EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 12:30 pm

Lol, Harvard is in Cambridge which is about 3 hours from where hes going.
Similar to people saying, oh your from New York and they think you live in the city but your from Syracuse.
Mass has eastern mass which is boston style, western mass which is farm and mountains and pickup trucks. Its more relaxed in western mass and eastern is more high paced. Also many people vacation on cape cod which is south and east of boston. Beach style
Back to top Go down
cdbonds

PostSubject: Re: Family Vac in Massachusetts   Family Vac in Massachusetts EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:44 pm

are the beaches nasty there? i know the water isn't crystal clear but are there a lot of debris in the water?
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Family Vac in Massachusetts   Family Vac in Massachusetts EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:45 am

Nope its straight cash. Not like bermuda but there isn't stuff floating everywhere.

Red tide comes in for a week and brings some seaweed but only little kids are afraid of it.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Family Vac in Massachusetts   Family Vac in Massachusetts EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:36 pm

I knew this was coming up so i thought I would post it up

Check out the Lee Outlets for shopping, there in Lee, MA.

Also The basketball hall of fame is only about 40 minutes from where you wil be staying. Its in springfield, ma

I would also check out the norman rockwell museum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Vac in Massachusetts   Family Vac in Massachusetts Empty

Back to top Go down

Family Vac in Massachusetts
Page 1 of 1