Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

MLG substitution rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kingfelix

MLG substitution rules Empty
PostSubject: MLG substitution rules   MLG substitution rules EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:51 pm

When it says formation subs and player packages are legal does that mean if you are in the 4-4 and it allows you to sub a SS to LOLB by pressing R1 that it is a legal sub? are all subs made using R1 legal no matter who it is you are putting in or does the POS for POS apply to this feature or does it only apply to you DEPTH CHART? I had a problem with this earlier and I would really appreciate some clarification. another question I have is, is the QB sneak out of goaline a legal play since you are supposed t take two steps backwards on all undercenter plays. i was wondering if the sneak was the exception... thanks.. and please dont post a link to MLG rules I have them I need clarification on SUBS
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

MLG substitution rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLG substitution rules   MLG substitution rules EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:01 am

It says substitutions. That has to mean by pressing R1 because it even speaks about how you can use the substitution packages which are on the play call screen..

According to those guidelines, you aren't allowed to have a SS at OLB. I wish you could, but apparently you can't.

At MLG, you can only do QB Sneaks if it's 1 yd to go.. so 1st and 1, 2nd and 1.. and so on.

Designed QB Sneaks were permitted to be run anytime before I believe.. so anything called "QB Sneak" or "QB Draw" had no limitations.

I thought from undercenter, you just had to take the first step away from the LOS, not two steps.. but maybe that was just shotgun.
Back to top Go down

MLG substitution rules
Page 1 of 1