Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide
 
PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!
Sign up today and receive a FREE breakdown of Sgibs famous GOALINE DEFENSE!

Share | 
 

 EAFL PS3 Australia Pick #28

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stock1528



Posts : 277
Join date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: EAFL PS3 Australia Pick #28   Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:10 am

I had the 28th pick and somehow landed the RAVENS! Speed for days on D and I think I can make their O work. Where you at Mili?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZFarls
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1689
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 31
Location : Boston, MA

PostSubject: Re: EAFL PS3 Australia Pick #28   Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:18 am

haha, hes typing a marathon post for you

_________________
www.twitter.com/maddenbible[/b]
"A customer is the most important visitor on our premises, he is not dependent on us. We are dependent on him. He is not an interruption in our work. He is the purpose of it. He is not an outsider in our business. He is part of it. We are not doing him a favor by serving him. He is doing us a favor by giving us an opportunity to do so"

www.maddenbible.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.maddenbible.com
ELeiser17

avatar

Posts : 293
Join date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: EAFL PS3 Australia Pick #28   Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:19 am

I got the Patriots with the 17th pick. Oakland fell to the 27th pick.

_________________

Thanks To KiLLa 21G

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall."
-Confucius

http://forum.maddenbible.com/madden-nfl-2010-general-f1/expand-your-mind-t106.htm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BrooklynBoyKP



Posts : 5
Join date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: EAFL PS3 Australia Pick #28   Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:16 pm

I got the saints at 7, Thought they would have gone in the top 3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wangtangkiki

avatar

Posts : 2280
Join date : 2010-02-13

PostSubject: Re: EAFL PS3 Australia Pick #28   Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:41 pm

I got the Buccaneers with Pick #30 in PS3 majors lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mdolla

avatar

Posts : 361
Join date : 2010-03-20
Age : 78
Location : harlemworld,nyc

PostSubject: Re: EAFL PS3 Australia Pick #28   Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:59 pm

Stock1528 wrote:
I had the 28th pick and somehow landed the RAVENS! Speed for days on D and I think I can make their O work. Where you at Mili?!?!?!?!
Stock. How many open teams are their left? And what teams are they? I'm on the ps3 aust waiting list. Just waiting to get my invite
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BrooklynBoyKP



Posts : 5
Join date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: EAFL PS3 Australia Pick #28   Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:53 pm

I know there are two premier teams open on my schedule, the bills and the lions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snaponic



Posts : 144
Join date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: EAFL PS3 Australia Pick #28   Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:18 pm

i took oakland 7th in the eafl-360 draft
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mdolla

avatar

Posts : 361
Join date : 2010-03-20
Age : 78
Location : harlemworld,nyc

PostSubject: Re: EAFL PS3 Australia Pick #28   Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:10 pm

BrooklynBoyKP wrote:
I know there are two premier teams open on my schedule, the bills and the lions
I got the J.E.T.S. Thanks bro. I'm thinking I should have takin the Lions!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xHHx_VaBeach757

avatar

Posts : 376
Join date : 2010-02-03
Age : 35
Location : VIRGINIA BEACH, VA

PostSubject: Re: EAFL PS3 Australia Pick #28   Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:38 pm

im not in the EAFL, but bronco just told me he's 2-0 in his first 2 games. i dont know what team he's usin but i got a question for yall EAFL ballers. is there a rule in that league about when someone has to hike the ball??? lol, like if im winning and i have the ball in 2nd qtr and im milking the clock to insure i have the lead at halftime, am i breaking the rules if i dont hike the ball until the play clock saids :01 ???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mdolla

avatar

Posts : 361
Join date : 2010-03-20
Age : 78
Location : harlemworld,nyc

PostSubject: Re: EAFL PS3 Australia Pick #28   Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:26 pm

gFF_VaBeach757 wrote:
im not in the EAFL, but bronco just told me he's 2-0 in his first 2 games. i dont know what team he's usin but i got a question for yall EAFL ballers. is there a rule in that league about when someone has to hike the ball??? lol, like if im winning and i have the ball in 2nd qtr and im milking the clock to insure i have the lead at halftime, am i breaking the rules if i dont hike the ball until the play clock saids :01 ???
Bronco is 3-0. And he has the bears. You have to start off in the minors. But you need to join vabeach.You and bronco would dominate the minors and be in the majors in no time. Trust I know yalls work. But as far as snapping the ball... Its all-madden 4 min qt. You can hold the ball the last 2 min before half or at the end of the game. Besides that you have to hike it pretty quick. Accelerated clock. If you think someone is lagging on you, you just messege them. If you think someone glitched you just save the highlight and send it to the commish. We have spots left. Join! Go to eaflmadden.com for the rest of the rules.


Last edited by mdolla on Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BrooklynBoyKP



Posts : 5
Join date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: EAFL PS3 Australia Pick #28   Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:36 pm

There is no accelllerated clock
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wangtangkiki

avatar

Posts : 2280
Join date : 2010-02-13

PostSubject: Re: EAFL PS3 Australia Pick #28   Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:27 pm

4 minute Quarters
All Madden
NO Accelerated Clock

You can't run the clock unless it's the last two minutes of the 2nd Quarter and 4th Quarter.


Ramsfestival talked sh!t because I played by EAFL rules.. I told him that he can't milk it per league rules (it was an unranked game with all the EAFL settings) and he said you can't tell someone to stop milking the clock if you can't stop them.

I just wanted to say that lol...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xHHx_JayNizz

avatar

Posts : 1521
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 27
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: EAFL PS3 Australia Pick #28   Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:31 pm

lol my oppenent ran qb sneak on my in my tournament game when like 3 or 4 times an it wasn't even 1 yard left to go
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xHHx_VaBeach757

avatar

Posts : 376
Join date : 2010-02-03
Age : 35
Location : VIRGINIA BEACH, VA

PostSubject: Re: EAFL PS3 Australia Pick #28   Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:12 pm

wangtangkiki wrote:
4 minute Quarters
All Madden
NO Accelerated Clock

You can't run the clock unless it's the last two minutes of the 2nd Quarter and 4th Quarter.


Ramsfestival talked sh!t because I played by EAFL rules.. I told him that he can't milk it per league rules (it was an unranked game with all the EAFL settings) and he said you can't tell someone to stop milking the clock if you can't stop them.

I just wanted to say that lol...

Guess u can call that the straw that broke the camel's back. There's no way im playin in a league, EAFL or any other, that tells u that u have to hike the ball early. WHY? FOR WHAT? Holdin the ball is not a glitch/exploit so whats the problem. So if im winning early in the 4th qtr i have to give my opponent MORE time to be able to make a comeback on me? Your opponent can only hold the ball as long as u allow them to continue to get 1st downs, remember that! If u lock someone up on defense then the most time your opponent can run off the clock is 120 sec. (40x3). Besides, i love it when people cry about you burning the clock but they choose not to use their 3 timeouts, SMH.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wangtangkiki

avatar

Posts : 2280
Join date : 2010-02-13

PostSubject: Re: EAFL PS3 Australia Pick #28   Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:06 pm

gFF_VaBeach757 wrote:
wangtangkiki wrote:
4 minute Quarters
All Madden
NO Accelerated Clock

You can't run the clock unless it's the last two minutes of the 2nd Quarter and 4th Quarter.


Ramsfestival talked sh!t because I played by EAFL rules.. I told him that he can't milk it per league rules (it was an unranked game with all the EAFL settings) and he said you can't tell someone to stop milking the clock if you can't stop them.

I just wanted to say that lol...

Guess u can call that the straw that broke the camel's back. There's no way im playin in a league, EAFL or any other, that tells u that u have to hike the ball early. WHY? FOR WHAT? Holdin the ball is not a glitch/exploit so whats the problem. So if im winning early in the 4th qtr i have to give my opponent MORE time to be able to make a comeback on me? Your opponent can only hold the ball as long as u allow them to continue to get 1st downs, remember that! If u lock someone up on defense then the most time your opponent can run off the clock is 120 sec. (40x3). Besides, i love it when people cry about you burning the clock but they choose not to use their 3 timeouts, SMH.

I wouldn't call it snapping the ball early.. You can take time to pick your play.. you can pick your play and by the time you snap it, you can have 20 seconds on the clock.. so you can use 20 seconds to pick your play, then do all the hot routes.

You can't drain the clock because the games are so short anyway. Every possession matters and I don't believe they want games to have only 1 possession for each person...

It's really boring playing people that just run the ball and drain the block.. by waiting til :02 left on the play clock to snap. That's just boring..
The only reason I think it would be okay to burn the clock is if the game is for money.. or if it's MLG.. which is also money lol...
But if you are playing a ranked game and you just clock it from the beginning of the game til the end... where is the fun? It's like you just win to win, but there's no fun in it.. "Yay, I wasted time and won with off-tackle.." That's what it seems like MLG has been.. it's ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KOACHK

avatar

Posts : 410
Join date : 2009-06-24
Location : NEW YORK

PostSubject: Re: EAFL PS3 Australia Pick #28   Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:25 am

gFF_VaBeach757 wrote:
Guess u can call that the straw that broke the camel's back. There's no way im playin in a league, EAFL or any other, that tells u that u have to hike the ball early. WHY? FOR WHAT? Holdin the ball is not a glitch/exploit so whats the problem. So if im winning early in the 4th qtr i have to give my opponent MORE time to be able to make a comeback on me? Your opponent can only hold the ball as long as u allow them to continue to get 1st downs, remember that! If u lock someone up on defense then the most time your opponent can run off the clock is 120 sec. (40x3). Besides, i love it when people cry about you burning the clock but they choose not to use their 3 timeouts, SMH.

You can milk the clock in the last two minutes of each half VA-Beach. We're interested in who the most skilled players are, not who the best clock-milkers are. The playclock is designed for 15 minute quarter games, which isn't proportionally correct for 4 minute quarter games at all. We've all watched tournament games that were 2-3 minute quarters, where people just milked each other to death; those are no fun at all; -now, imagine doing that in a 4 minute quarter game .... -very boring. Yes, if you're winning going into the half, or at the end of a game, of course you can milk clock with 2 or less minutes left; but outside of that, let your skills shine.

All-Madden + 4 Minute quarters + No Accelerated Clock + No Milking clock until 2 minutes left in the half = Nowhere to hide.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.compete4ever.com
xHHx_VaBeach757

avatar

Posts : 376
Join date : 2010-02-03
Age : 35
Location : VIRGINIA BEACH, VA

PostSubject: Re: EAFL PS3 Australia Pick #28   Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:21 am

KOACHK wrote:
gFF_VaBeach757 wrote:
Guess u can call that the straw that broke the camel's back. There's no way im playin in a league, EAFL or any other, that tells u that u have to hike the ball early. WHY? FOR WHAT? Holdin the ball is not a glitch/exploit so whats the problem. So if im winning early in the 4th qtr i have to give my opponent MORE time to be able to make a comeback on me? Your opponent can only hold the ball as long as u allow them to continue to get 1st downs, remember that! If u lock someone up on defense then the most time your opponent can run off the clock is 120 sec. (40x3). Besides, i love it when people cry about you burning the clock but they choose not to use their 3 timeouts, SMH.

You can milk the clock in the last two minutes of each half VA-Beach. We're interested in who the most skilled players are, not who the best clock-milkers are. The playclock is designed for 15 minute quarter games, which isn't proportionally correct for 4 minute quarter games at all. We've all watched tournament games that were 2-3 minute quarters, where people just milked each other to death; those are no fun at all; -now, imagine doing that in a 4 minute quarter game .... -very boring. Yes, if you're winning going into the half, or at the end of a game, of course you can milk clock with 2 or less minutes left; but outside of that, let your skills shine.

All-Madden + 4 Minute quarters + No Accelerated Clock + No Milking clock until 2 minutes left in the half = Nowhere to hide.

What do u mean by hide? whos hiding? the only person that would be hiding is the person who is losing but chooses not to use there 3 timeouts. Im not a child or some dummy that dosent know what im talkin about. Ive heard all these arguments a 1000 times. U said "the playclock is designed for 15min qtr games, which isnt proportionally correct for 4min qtr games at all." your absolutly right thats why accel clock is on. think about it. but whats wrong with milikin the clock???? i still have never heard a reason to not do it. U say let ur skills shine, but they already are if im up running the ball down my opponents throat and they cant stop me from continually getting 1st down after 1st down after 1st down, I should hurry up and hike the ball so my opponent can have more of a chance to come back on me??? makes no sense at all

I disagree with gidelines to how games "should" be played. As long as someone is not cheating or glitching, just play ball!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KOACHK

avatar

Posts : 410
Join date : 2009-06-24
Location : NEW YORK

PostSubject: Re: EAFL PS3 Australia Pick #28   Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:07 pm

gFF_VaBeach757 wrote:
What do u mean by hide? whos hiding? the only person that would be hiding is the person who is losing but chooses not to use there 3 timeouts. Im not a child or some dummy that dosent know what im talkin about. Ive heard all these arguments a 1000 times. U said "the playclock is designed for 15min qtr games, which isnt proportionally correct for 4min qtr games at all." your absolutly right thats why accel clock is on. think about it. but whats wrong with milikin the clock???? i still have never heard a reason to not do it. U say let ur skills shine, but they already are if im up running the ball down my opponents throat and they cant stop me from continually getting 1st down after 1st down after 1st down, I should hurry up and hike the ball so my opponent can have more of a chance to come back on me??? makes no sense at all

I disagree with gidelines to how games "should" be played. As long as someone is not cheating or glitching, just play ball!

No one called you a child or dummy VA-Beach ...

Accelerated clock only HELPS milk the clock even more, and severely limits the pre-snap adjustments someone can make on offense. Accelerated clock is just as unrealistic as the disproportionate 15min quarter gameclock used for 4 minute quarter games. You don't necessarily have to hurry up your playcalling (like you have to do on acdelerated clock, mind you); but just pick your play at a normal pace. Yeah, easy opponents, that make stupid decisions, and don't use their timeouts strategically, you can find all the time in All-Pro ranked games; and let's not even talk about the non-existence of defense on the All-Pro level; but you'll find that opponents in the EAFL do use their timeouts judiciously, and aren't that easy to march up and down the field on. Many great players have had success in the EAFL leagues; but when they lose, they'll never tell you "Man, that no-milking rule made me lose!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.compete4ever.com
xHHx_JayNizz

avatar

Posts : 1521
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 27
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: EAFL PS3 Australia Pick #28   Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:11 pm

come on man on your opening drive even if your oppenent can stuff your run if you wait 39 seconds everytime you hike the ball thats 2 min and 36 seconds off the clock and say you get one first down and they stuff you on the next 4 downs thats another 2 min and 36 seconds off the clock. thats 5 mins within 20 yards of the playing field. whats the point in that??? you can take it all the way to the two min warning within 40 yards of the field.

now if you wanna be realistic in a 4 min game 11 seconds is equivilant to 40 seconds in a real 15min nfl game

40 seconds in a 4 min game is the same as 2 and a half mins in an nfl game.

thats why there is no clock running its riduclous and your not showing anyone any stick skills.

the only time the game and the nfl kinda match up is within the 2 min warning of each haf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xHHx_VaBeach757

avatar

Posts : 376
Join date : 2010-02-03
Age : 35
Location : VIRGINIA BEACH, VA

PostSubject: Re: EAFL PS3 Australia Pick #28   Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:41 pm

koachk,
im not sayin u called me that, no one did, i was just sayin
-anyways
i dont agree with tellin someone when they have to hike the ball, i dont milk the clock but at the same time if i choose to then i should be able to when I want to. not when the league thinks its ok for me to. if up 10 in the 4th qtr i cant milk the clock at the begining of the 4th qtr i have to wait til the 2min warning??? thats wrong, no other way to put it. if u dont want me to milk the clock the stop me.

jaynizz,
instead of complaining how ur opponent can drain 2min and 36sec, people should be complaing why they cant lock up with their Defense!

wangtangkiki,
if u feel off-tackle will save you, it wont. not against real ballers. to all off-tackle abusers, my PSN is gFF_VaBeach757

ps. all i keep hearing is "if u run the clock on me then i wont win" lol. thats the point. also all-pro and all-madden dont have a visable difference so would people stop actin like its a completely different game on all-pro. cause its not
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KOACHK

avatar

Posts : 410
Join date : 2009-06-24
Location : NEW YORK

PostSubject: Re: EAFL PS3 Australia Pick #28   Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:15 pm

gFF_VaBeach757 wrote:
all-pro and all-madden dont have a visable difference so would people stop actin like its a completely different game on all-pro. cause its not

Milking and all-pro go hand-in-hand though; anyone that plays Madden on an advanced level will tell you that the defense is absolutely horrible on that setting compared to All-Madden.

The no-milking before 2 minute warning rule isn't about giving or taking away chances for people to win; it's about a fun and exciting way to play Madden. Many people that play in the EAFL leagues play in many other venues online and offline without that rule and do very well for themselves.

Hey, it's your prerogative VaBeach. -The EAFL Leagues will be around if you ever change your mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.compete4ever.com
xHHx_JayNizz

avatar

Posts : 1521
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 27
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: EAFL PS3 Australia Pick #28   Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:34 am

lol im not complaining, if i was playing you online for fun and you were pullin this milk sh!t i would rather quit than finish the game.

records don't mean sh!t, i play the game for fun and if fun for you is milkin the clock then you can have the win.

and all i was sayin even if you lock up a clock milker on the first drive almost three min can go by. thats boring man.

we all know you got some nice sticks so i don't even know why your trippin about this???

your stickin up for bumms bro and you aint a bum
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xHHx_VaBeach757

avatar

Posts : 376
Join date : 2010-02-03
Age : 35
Location : VIRGINIA BEACH, VA

PostSubject: Re: EAFL PS3 Australia Pick #28   Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:03 pm

KOACHK wrote:
gFF_VaBeach757 wrote:
all-pro and all-madden dont have a visable difference so would people stop actin like its a completely different game on all-pro. cause its not

Milking and all-pro go hand-in-hand though; anyone that plays Madden on an advanced level will tell you that the defense is absolutely horrible on that setting compared to All-Madden.

The no-milking before 2 minute warning rule isn't about giving or taking away chances for people to win; it's about a fun and exciting way to play Madden. Many people that play in the EAFL leagues play in many other venues online and offline without that rule and do very well for themselves.

Hey, it's your prerogative VaBeach. -The EAFL Leagues will be around if you ever change your mind.

Im really enjoyin this convo, so i hope im not comin off as ignorant or rude, but.....
Im not a milker, i dont milk the clock. But if i choose to, i feel i should be able to. Not everyone is out there using snugs and shotgun everyplay. If someone has a run oriented offense, then thats the point of their scheme/concept. Ball control and clock management. ALSO, i play on all-madden daily. been doing so for over 10 years, the same things that happen on all-pro, happen on all-madden. same fumbles, same user picks, same broken tackles. Im all for banning cheating and glitching. but i think it gets out of hand when people start to pick what kind of styles u can play with. if u wanna use 5 wide every play, goaline everyplay, screen everyplay, pa x clown everyplay, ect. as long as ur not cheating or glitchin i have no problem with it.
is it annoying? YES. is it lame? YES. is it cheating? NO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xHHx_JayNizz

avatar

Posts : 1521
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 27
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: EAFL PS3 Australia Pick #28   Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:16 pm

gFF_VaBeach757 wrote:
KOACHK wrote:
gFF_VaBeach757 wrote:
all-pro and all-madden dont have a visable difference so would people stop actin like its a completely different game on all-pro. cause its not

Milking and all-pro go hand-in-hand though; anyone that plays Madden on an advanced level will tell you that the defense is absolutely horrible on that setting compared to All-Madden.

The no-milking before 2 minute warning rule isn't about giving or taking away chances for people to win; it's about a fun and exciting way to play Madden. Many people that play in the EAFL leagues play in many other venues online and offline without that rule and do very well for themselves.

Hey, it's your prerogative VaBeach. -The EAFL Leagues will be around if you ever change your mind.

Im really enjoyin this convo, so i hope im not comin off as ignorant or rude, but.....
Im not a milker, i dont milk the clock. But if i choose to, i feel i should be able to. Not everyone is out there using snugs and shotgun everyplay. If someone has a run oriented offense, then thats the point of their scheme/concept. Ball control and clock management. ALSO, i play on all-madden daily. been doing so for over 10 years, the same things that happen on all-pro, happen on all-madden. same fumbles, same user picks, same broken tackles. [color:b012=black]Im all for banning cheating and glitching. but i think it gets out of hand when people start to pick what kind of styles u can play with. if u wanna use 5 wide every play, goaline everyplay, screen everyplay, pa x clown everyplay, ect. as long as ur not cheating or glitchin i have no problem with it.
is it annoying? YES. is it lame? YES. is it cheating? NO.


i agree with you here but i just feel like clock milking is a different story
lol its boringggggg..............
clock milking isn't always done in the run game it can be done in the pass game too.
i just feel like clock milkin is a bad thing because it can easily suck away the fun from a game.
EAFL clock makin is a bad idea, but lets say if you playin your boy or some other dude for $20 then clock milking is a different story. gotta do what you gotta do to win that twenty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: EAFL PS3 Australia Pick #28   

Back to top Go down
 
EAFL PS3 Australia Pick #28
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Online, League, and Offline Gameplay Form-
Jump to: