Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

i tried indy pb and i have to say..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
chris

i tried indy pb and i have to say.. Empty
PostSubject: i tried indy pb and i have to say..   i tried indy pb and i have to say.. EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:42 pm

it is AMAZING Very Happy sgibs,ive used part 1 and 2 of ur scheme so far ill import the other half into it when i get back from vacation but so far im 3-0 with the pb online using the raiders 1 was a shotout 23-0 that curl flats place is GENIUS and the opponent never knows where im screening on the doubles close anyways just wanna say thanks for putting that stuff out there.and also i decided i might try for top 500 on ps3 b4 madden 10 if i can get this pb down pat.
Back to top Go down
pancakeman77

PostSubject: Re: i tried indy pb and i have to say..   i tried indy pb and i have to say.. EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:06 pm

chris wrote:
it is AMAZING Very Happy sgibs,ive used part 1 and 2 of ur scheme so far ill import the other half into it when i get back from vacation but so far im 3-0 with the pb online using the raiders 1 was a shotout 23-0 that curl flats place is GENIUS and the opponent never knows where im screening on the doubles close anyways just wanna say thanks for putting that stuff out there.and also i decided i might try for top 500 on ps3 b4 madden 10 if i can get this pb down pat.
did u try this after our game?
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: i tried indy pb and i have to say..   i tried indy pb and i have to say.. EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:14 pm

pancakeman77 wrote:
chris wrote:
did u try this after our game?
nah b4 but wasnt confident in it so i used a dif pb but tried again afterwards and yeh itsa beast Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
pancakeman77

PostSubject: Re: i tried indy pb and i have to say..   i tried indy pb and i have to say.. EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:16 pm

i tried it for a little while but didnt feel like learning another playbook all over again
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: i tried indy pb and i have to say..   i tried indy pb and i have to say.. EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:21 pm

pancakeman77 wrote:
i tried it for a little while but didnt feel like learning another playbook all over again
yhe well i had just started seatle so it dont bother me much
Back to top Go down
ELeiser17

ELeiser17

PostSubject: Re: i tried indy pb and i have to say..   i tried indy pb and i have to say.. EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:09 am

Start labbing some of the other plays yourself to add to his scheme and expect great things to happen.
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: i tried indy pb and i have to say..   i tried indy pb and i have to say.. EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:08 pm

ELeiser17 wrote:
Start labbing some of the other plays yourself to add to his scheme and expect great things to happen.
yeh with mmy unique plays and sgibs scheme its almost unbeatble Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cdbonds

PostSubject: Re: i tried indy pb and i have to say..   i tried indy pb and i have to say.. EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:59 pm

haha unbeatable is a big adjective
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: i tried indy pb and i have to say..   i tried indy pb and i have to say.. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:06 am

cdbonds wrote:
haha unbeatable is a big adjective
yeh i know Wink im overconfident ;P
Back to top Go down
cdbonds

PostSubject: Re: i tried indy pb and i have to say..   i tried indy pb and i have to say.. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:09 am

confidence is a great thing as long as u dont overlook others
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: i tried indy pb and i have to say..   i tried indy pb and i have to say.. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:16 am

cdbonds wrote:
confidence is a great thing as long as u dont overlook others
*looks over cdbonds*.u were saying?
Back to top Go down
cdbonds

PostSubject: Re: i tried indy pb and i have to say..   i tried indy pb and i have to say.. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:18 am

haha, *kicks feet out from chris and curb stomps him* what did u say? im sorry
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: i tried indy pb and i have to say..   i tried indy pb and i have to say.. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:06 pm

cdbonds wrote:
haha, *kicks feet out from chris and curb stomps him* what did u say? im sorry
*grabs cdbonds feet and twists him in a chinese/japenese dirty knees motion.
Back to top Go down
cdbonds

PostSubject: Re: i tried indy pb and i have to say..   i tried indy pb and i have to say.. EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:35 pm

haha lmao that was too funny, i havent heard chinese/japanese dirty knees since i was 5
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: i tried indy pb and i have to say..   i tried indy pb and i have to say.. EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:41 am

cdbonds wrote:
haha lmao that was too funny, i havent heard chinese/japanese dirty knees since i was 5
what was that like 2 years ago Razz?
Back to top Go down
SteelersPSUfan

PostSubject: Re: i tried indy pb and i have to say..   i tried indy pb and i have to say.. EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 3:32 pm

yea i know peyton loves the indy book
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i tried indy pb and i have to say..   i tried indy pb and i have to say.. Empty

Back to top Go down

i tried indy pb and i have to say..
Page 1 of 1