Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Ben Roethlisberger Possible Trade!

Go down 
+5
wangtangkiki
hairy weasel
ubert123
xHHx_JayNizz
UseRPicK101
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

Ben Roethlisberger Possible Trade! Empty
PostSubject: Ben Roethlisberger Possible Trade!   Ben Roethlisberger Possible Trade! EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 7:43 pm

the steelers could possibly trade big ben! they said they wont make the decision until the draft .. this could really hurt them if they go thru with it
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Ben Roethlisberger Possible Trade!   Ben Roethlisberger Possible Trade! EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 7:47 pm

UseRPicK101 wrote:
the steelers could possibly trade big ben! they said they wont make the decision until the draft .. this could really hurt them if they go thru with it

some profestional atheletes are idiots, wastes of talent
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: Ben Roethlisberger Possible Trade!   Ben Roethlisberger Possible Trade! EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 7:53 pm

i hope he doesnt get traded

Last edited by UseRPicK101 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ubert123

ubert123

PostSubject: Re: Ben Roethlisberger Possible Trade!   Ben Roethlisberger Possible Trade! EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 8:52 pm

how is two superbowl wins a waste of talent?
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Ben Roethlisberger Possible Trade!   Ben Roethlisberger Possible Trade! EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 9:21 pm

ubert123 wrote:
how is two superbowl wins a waste of talent?

ummm maybe because hes an idiot and can't stay out of trouble??? hes getting paid millions of dollars to just **** up. And if he doesn't watch out he is not going to be a steeler and more... waste of talent.
Back to top Go down
ubert123

ubert123

PostSubject: Re: Ben Roethlisberger Possible Trade!   Ben Roethlisberger Possible Trade! EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:04 pm

i'd say a waste of talent would be having lots of talent and not doing anything with it. it seems to me that he already has done something with it. and he's not done yet
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Ben Roethlisberger Possible Trade!   Ben Roethlisberger Possible Trade! EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:22 pm

ubert123 wrote:
i'd say a waste of talent would be having lots of talent and not doing anything with it. it seems to me that he already has done something with it. and he's not done yet

Your sure hes not done?? do you watch espn??? His own team can't even stand him right now. There open for serious trades, if they could they would get rid of him for sam bradford. a waste of talent, being so good at something but making poor decisions and throwing your career away.

and lol he won a superbowl against the seahawks C'mon man
Back to top Go down
hairy weasel

PostSubject: Re: Ben Roethlisberger Possible Trade!   Ben Roethlisberger Possible Trade! EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:24 pm

they were saying if he gets in even a little bit of trouble again they are trading him. But they are not looking to trade him atm
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Ben Roethlisberger Possible Trade!   Ben Roethlisberger Possible Trade! EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:28 pm

Jason la contara said that they reported if they could get the number one pick they would take sam bradford and get rid of Ben

i got nothin against Big Ben hes a great clutch QB, im just speakin out for all the athletes who don't have off the field representation. like Mike Vick and TO; people who have tons of talent and money but can't stop making piss poor decision.
Back to top Go down
ubert123

ubert123

PostSubject: Re: Ben Roethlisberger Possible Trade!   Ben Roethlisberger Possible Trade! EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:57 pm

i don't know if you watched any of the playoffs that season, but the steelers had to go through the bengals, colts, and broncos just to get to the superbowl against the seahawks, who were really not that bad(thats why they were in the superbowl). plus it was his second year so dont give that crap about him only having to beat the seahawks. the steelers will definitely not trade him. they probly will just bench him for a while
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Ben Roethlisberger Possible Trade!   Ben Roethlisberger Possible Trade! EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:23 pm

ubert123 wrote:
i don't know if you watched any of the playoffs that season, but the steelers had to go through the bengals, colts, and broncos just to get to the superbowl against the seahawks, who were really not that bad(thats why they were in the superbowl). plus it was his second year so dont give that crap about him only having to beat the seahawks. the steelers will definitely not trade him. they probly will just bench him for a while

lol and did you see how they beat the colts??? lucky??? and if hes so great then y didn't they make the playoffs this year?? its not his team its troy polamalu's.

and the seahawks where just as lucky with romos dropped field goal snap

like i said i don't have anything against him hes a great athlete but he doesn't make the best decisions.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Ben Roethlisberger Possible Trade!   Ben Roethlisberger Possible Trade! EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:43 am

THE BRONCOS WERE BETTER THAN THE STEELERS THAT YEAR. I LITERALLY CRIED AFTER THAT LOSS. I WAS 14 YEARS OLD LOL..

He won't get traded. He's a franchise QB. He is going to be a waste of talent though... he will probably end up in jail unless he doesn't stop raping churches and burning women.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Ben Roethlisberger Possible Trade!   Ben Roethlisberger Possible Trade! EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:51 am

wangtangkiki wrote:
THE BRONCOS WERE BETTER THAN THE STEELERS THAT YEAR. I LITERALLY CRIED AFTER THAT LOSS. I WAS 14 YEARS OLD LOL..

He won't get traded. He's a franchise QB. He is going to be a waste of talent though... he will probably end up in jail unless he doesn't stop raping churches and burning women.

lol agreed
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: Ben Roethlisberger Possible Trade!   Ben Roethlisberger Possible Trade! EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 3:50 am

imagine him being traded 2 oakland .. they would super tuff lol n i bet a lot of ppl would jump on the raider bandwagon
Back to top Go down
snaponic

PostSubject: Re: Ben Roethlisberger Possible Trade!   Ben Roethlisberger Possible Trade! EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 7:18 am

the broncos were not better than the steelers that year, jake plummer sucked
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Ben Roethlisberger Possible Trade!   Ben Roethlisberger Possible Trade! EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 3:12 pm

lol jake plummer tore it up dude look it up
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Ben Roethlisberger Possible Trade!   Ben Roethlisberger Possible Trade! EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 4:27 pm

Ben isnt going anywhere now...But if he F's up again he will be gone
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Ben Roethlisberger Possible Trade!   Ben Roethlisberger Possible Trade! EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 9:24 pm

Jake Plummer was a beast... Good Ole' Roll outs... Bradlee Van Pelt TOO!!! QB Sneak on the 5 yd line with Plummer lined up at WR Very Happy I loved that...

Plummer = 3,366 yds 18 TD 7 INTs 60.7% Completion
Roethlisberger = 2,385 yds 17 TD and 9 INTs 62.7% Completion
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Ben Roethlisberger Possible Trade!   Ben Roethlisberger Possible Trade! EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:25 am

wangtangkiki wrote:
Jake Plummer was a beast... Good Ole' Roll outs... Bradlee Van Pelt TOO!!! QB Sneak on the 5 yd line with Plummer lined up at WR Very Happy I loved that...

Roethlisberger doesn't really put up big numbers but he just does what he can to win
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Ben Roethlisberger Possible Trade!   Ben Roethlisberger Possible Trade! EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:59 am

seems like "Big" Ben's popularity with the Steelers organization and fan base is slowly running out!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
randers

randers

PostSubject: Re: Ben Roethlisberger Possible Trade!   Ben Roethlisberger Possible Trade! EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:27 am

JayNizz wrote:
wangtangkiki wrote:

Roethlisberger doesn't really put up big numbers but he just does what he can to win
This is when Plummer was loaded down with weapons as a 10yr vet and Shanahan pulling the strings.

This is when Big Ben was a rook on a run heavy, lean on the D team.

yawn at looking at the numbers as a result.

The ultimate result = wtf walked away with the Super Bowl.

Sure if the guy can't stay out of trouble he'll be traded. ok. w/e

But questioning Roeth's ability or accomplishments based on what he does off the field is lolable.

Last edited by randers on Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
randers

randers

PostSubject: Re: Ben Roethlisberger Possible Trade!   Ben Roethlisberger Possible Trade! EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:30 am

Big Ben has averaged 3400, 21/13 and 63% completion for his career.

Lol at 'doesn't really put up big numbers but he just does what he can to win'.

ya, does what he can to win = put up big numbers.
Back to top Go down
randers

randers

PostSubject: Re: Ben Roethlisberger Possible Trade!   Ben Roethlisberger Possible Trade! EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:33 am

FTR,

To me Ben is a big pile of douche. I hhd with his fat douche filled face and douche-hawk.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Ben Roethlisberger Possible Trade!   Ben Roethlisberger Possible Trade! EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:27 pm

randers wrote:
JayNizz wrote:
wangtangkiki wrote:

This is when Plummer was loaded down with weapons as a 10yr vet and Shanahan pulling the strings.

But questioning Roeth's ability or accomplishments based on what he does off the field is lolable.

well trent dilfer won a super bowl and dan marino didn't soooooo???? A great Defense can be everything to a quarterback
Back to top Go down
randers

randers

PostSubject: Re: Ben Roethlisberger Possible Trade!   Ben Roethlisberger Possible Trade! EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:33 pm

JayNizz wrote:
randers wrote:
JayNizz wrote:
wangtangkiki wrote:

well trent dilfer won a super bowl and dan marino didn't soooooo???? A great Defense can be everything to a quarterback
um.

you said plummer > ben

you lose all credibility.

and you might be the first person to ever reference trent dilfer in this type of argument. Oh wait. No you're not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ben Roethlisberger Possible Trade!   Ben Roethlisberger Possible Trade! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ben Roethlisberger Possible Trade!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next