Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Should Ben be suspended?

Go down 
+9
rayricedabeast
xxPaTrioTs
WFColonel56
xHHx_JayNizz
ubert123
Cochlea
B-__-R-__-B
Militant X 1
nitka
13 posters
AuthorMessage
nitka

nitka

Should Ben be suspended? Empty
PostSubject: Should Ben be suspended?   Should Ben be suspended? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:37 am

Im not a Steelers fan. Should this guy be suspended? Im kind of on the fence with it because of the stuff I've heard.

You know what is with these million dollar athletes getting in all this trouble with women? Are you kidding me? Did Ben really need to take a drunk chick in a bathroom? He could not have found a fine a$$ sober chick that was down because he was 2 time champion?

I love Tiger, I really dont care how many women he has but why so sloppy?

Im by no stretch a millionaire, but for me to cheat on wife and sacrifice everything I have... I can’t think of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://maddenrevolution.com
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Should Ben be suspended?   Should Ben be suspended? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 9:55 am

ummm...

-Plaxico Burress goes to jail for shooting himself?
-Michael Vick goes to jail for killing animals...dogs? (i don't condone this whatsoever)

this is "Big" Ben's 2nd altercation and allegations of this nature! and now, reports are slowing coming out that says his bodyguards (and perhaps the cop friend) kept the girl's friends out of the bathroom while he raped her. so, yeah...yeah this cat needs to be suspended "Big" Time. see what i did there?

~Mili
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B

B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Should Ben be suspended?   Should Ben be suspended? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:19 pm

if your gonna ship off santonio so quickly for what he did i think you have to suspend ben if you dont i could see some locker room problems arising.
Back to top Go down
Cochlea

Cochlea

PostSubject: Re: Should Ben be suspended?   Should Ben be suspended? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 3:24 pm

It's impossible to compare what we would do with what professional athletes would do. Professional athletes are basically gods as they go through high school/college etc. They don't have to do anything, or answer to anyone. They get away with everything. They have very little concept of authority or responsibility.
They make lots of money for everyone connected to them. Family. Friends. Reputation for their school. Agents. They make teammates look better. So why would anyone ever tell them they shouldn't proposition chicks in bar bathrooms?

It doesn't surprise me that Ben does what he did, it just surprises me that he got caught. But look for lots more of that in modern times, as portable devices taking photos and videos are *everywhere*. The 'get away with anything' age for athletes is quickly going away.
Back to top Go down
ubert123

ubert123

PostSubject: Re: Should Ben be suspended?   Should Ben be suspended? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 7:20 pm

haha Mili is a little scared of what big ben is gonna do to that ravens D next year. I would want him suspended too if i was a ravens fan
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Should Ben be suspended?   Should Ben be suspended? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 7:26 pm

ubert123 wrote:
haha Mili is a little scared of what big ben is gonna do to that ravens D next year. I would want him suspended too if i was a ravens fan

lol big beens losing all his weapons, and the ravens are looking amazing, they already have one of the best run games in the league and now they got anquan and stalworth if i was a steeler i would be nervous.

but i say he should be suspended.

one thiing i don't get is y ben would even rape this girl??? from what i hear she wasn't anything special so WTF??? he could probaly get some hotties just cuz of who he is, y would he take such a risk on something like that

and i mean no disrespect to the girl.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Should Ben be suspended?   Should Ben be suspended? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 7:28 pm

Militant X 1 wrote:
ummm...

-Plaxico Burress goes to jail for shooting himself?
-Michael Vick goes to jail for killing animals...dogs? (i don't condone this whatsoever)

this is "Big" Ben's 2nd altercation and allegations of this nature! and now, reports are slowing coming out that says his bodyguards (and perhaps the cop friend) kept the girl's friends out of the bathroom while he raped her. so, yeah...yeah this cat needs to be suspended "Big" Time. see what i did there?

~Mili

i still think the plaxico thing was wack, lol he didn't hurt no one but his own dumb ***
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Should Ben be suspended?   Should Ben be suspended? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:35 pm

ubert123 wrote:

lol! this is hilarious Ubert. lol!

you know why? cause ever since this happened to "Big" Ben....for the second time.....this has been the typical Steeler fan response if a Ravens fan has something to say about it. on the contrary...we (Ravens fans) want "Big" Ben's Big *** on the field when we face the Steelers. cause if we beat them without him...that will be the reason (in Steeler fans minds) why they lost. smh! the Ravens are a different breed offensively and defensively this upcoming season. we are the beasts of the AFC North. FEAR THE RAVENS!

now...stay on topic Urbert....lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Should Ben be suspended?   Should Ben be suspended? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 9:00 pm

yea im with mili man. if Vick gets suspened (before he was even indighted, or however u spell it) then Ben should be out for at least 6 games...If it was up to me he would be gone for 8 games

And Ben is a repete offender, I dont care that he hasnt been charged for either 1. Its getting almost like Pacman....How do you not suspend a player who has been accused of RAPE on 2 different times

Plus vick was suspended for like 4 games after he came back from jail!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
xxPaTrioTs

xxPaTrioTs

PostSubject: Re: Should Ben be suspended?   Should Ben be suspended? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 9:45 pm

Dude, If Holmes gets suspended 4 games for substance abuse(weed), of course Ben should be suspended, especially for what he did. And this is the second f'in time he's been accused of rape ffs. BTW I hate the Steelers, so I hope he gets suspended. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
rayricedabeast

rayricedabeast

PostSubject: Re: Should Ben be suspended?   Should Ben be suspended? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:15 pm

Yes, I am a Ravens fan but in all fairness I believe Big Ben should be suspended because as Commisioner Goodell says 'The integrity of the League must be upheld'.
Back to top Go down
pardity

pardity

PostSubject: Re: Should Ben be suspended?   Should Ben be suspended? EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:45 am

come on wf, vick's lucky he's back in the league, especially you being a falcons fan you know more than anyone that he turned your franchise upside down. Ben needs to be suspended, it's the only way he's going to learn whether he's convicted or not. He'll more than likely get 2 games. He's a face of the nfl and should represent the nfl that way.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Should Ben be suspended?   Should Ben be suspended? EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 3:58 pm

pardity wrote:
come on wf, vick's lucky he's back in the league, especially you being a falcons fan you know more than anyone that he turned your franchise upside down. Ben needs to be suspended, it's the only way he's going to learn whether he's convicted or not. He'll more than likely get 2 games. He's a face of the nfl and should represent the nfl that way.

idk whats gonna happen but rodger goodell has done a great job as the nfl commish an i think whatever he does will be in the best interest of the NFL
Back to top Go down
ubert123

ubert123

PostSubject: Re: Should Ben be suspended?   Should Ben be suspended? EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:12 pm

haha i see you're still a little bitter from the year we beat the ravens 3 TIMES IN ONE SEASON. i understand
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Should Ben be suspended?   Should Ben be suspended? EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 11:31 pm

ubert123 wrote:
haha i see you're still a little bitter from the year we beat the ravens 3 TIMES IN ONE SEASON. i understand

why are you avoiding addressing the "Big" Ben question here? IT WILL NOT GO AWAY! deal with it! lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Should Ben be suspended?   Should Ben be suspended? EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 11:59 pm

ubert123 wrote:

lol i think your just a little bitter cuz your teams hardest hitter is its WR who blind sides people (besides palomalu).

9-7 hmmmmmmm

steelers are nothing without palomalu

stop livin in the past its time for the future baby.

time to catch up clown
Back to top Go down
nitka

nitka

PostSubject: Re: Should Ben be suspended?   Should Ben be suspended? EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:31 am

First off Holmes violated a league policy twice. Players get suspended everyear for that. At the same time they both are making the league look bad so I guess its kind of the same.

I agree that it's not realistic to say what we would do in these situations. However, If there’s any thought of me sacrificing my career or image for a "piece" I’m thinking twice. Come on, your a QB in the NFL and your raping someone? You got issues.

I also agree Vick is lucky to be in the league, I would be ok with him being in the league if someone zapped his *** multiple time. Held his *** underwater for a few minutes and hung his *** on a tree with his chinstrap.

I do think now Ben should be suspended after reading some details, maybe 4 to 6 games.
Back to top Go down
http://maddenrevolution.com
ubert123

ubert123

PostSubject: Re: Should Ben be suspended?   Should Ben be suspended? EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:36 pm

the future is a 7th superbowl for the best franchise in the history of the NFL
Back to top Go down
secondhandsoxx

secondhandsoxx

PostSubject: Re: Should Ben be suspended?   Should Ben be suspended? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 12:51 am

I do not agree with "zapping" anyones genitals except convicted rapists. Speaking of which, don't assume you know everything about the situation. Look what happened with Kobe Bryant... some women are scandalous and will accuse a famous athlete of rape after having consenting sex with them just because they can. Ben was stupid to put himself in this position... just get a d@mn hooker like everyone else
Back to top Go down
iswaggnificent

PostSubject: Re: Should Ben be suspended?   Should Ben be suspended? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 1:16 am

should have been the whole season for what he did
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Should Ben be suspended?   Should Ben be suspended? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:28 am

Yeah, he had to be suspended. The reports are pretty ugly and although he hasn't gotten convicted, NFL has a right to discipline players who bring shame to the shield.

Also, he had his dong out in public, from what i've read.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Ben be suspended?   Should Ben be suspended? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should Ben be suspended?
Page 1 of 1