Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

New 11 Info

Go down 
+6
Militant X 1
wangtangkiki
ZFarls
B-__-R-__-B
xHHx_JayNizz
WFColonel56
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

New 11 Info Empty
PostSubject: New 11 Info   New 11 Info EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 5:49 pm

Im only gunna say 4 words

Get ya stick up

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/sports/maddennfl11/news.html?sid=6259114&tag=topslot;title;2
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

New 11 Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 11 Info   New 11 Info EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:05 pm

hmmmm i like it but im a little scared on the defensive stand point.
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

New 11 Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 11 Info   New 11 Info EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:15 pm

What I took from it

offense
-If you really got good stick you can beast while running with the ball.
-If you dont got stick it will somewhat limit you
-You have to think about your moves b4 u do them, no more just flicking up in the truck

defense
-if u got stick the new locomotion can benifit you more (the last blog )
-if you overrun the play you are f***ed
-you have more fumble forcing chanced, if they turn into the hit.....which is always a bonus
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This will be the game that people have waited for. Players have been saying how easy EA made the game. How anyone can just pick up the game and win...IMO that is no more

Even if you seperate the 2 blogs...the loco blog and this one..... If they just adden the loco stuff and they never touched this the game would already be harder than 10 for someone to pick up and play...But now with the r stick stuf it makes the gap even bigger...

Now hopefully EA can fix some of the BASIC problems with non realistic plays working and I will be playing hardcore online (and mayb some tournys) ALL YEAR LONG
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

New 11 Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 11 Info   New 11 Info EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:21 pm

WFColonel56 wrote:
What I took from it

offense
-You have to think about your moves b4 u do them, no more just flicking up in the truck

defense
-you have more fumble forcing chanced, if they turn into the hit.....which is always a bonus

This will be the game that people have waited for. Players have been saying how easy EA made the game. How anyone can just pick up the game and win...IMO that is no more

Even if you seperate the 2 blogs...the loco blog and this one..... If they just adden the loco stuff and they never touched this the game would already be harder than 10 for someone to pick up and play...But now with the r stick stuf it makes the gap even bigger...

Now hopefully EA can fix some of the BASIC problems with non realistic plays working and I will be playing hardcore online (and mayb some tournys) ALL YEAR LONG

i agree with you on almost everything except the point where you said if you overrun the play you are fucked. lol i'm gonna have to play and see to believe. goal line offtackle still has me worried.

and i got a feeling that the running back is going to fall forward way to much.

im not sure i understand it fully yet maybe you can help.

the higher risk for fumbles is a great idea in theory but im not sure how affective it will be.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B

B-__-R-__-B

New 11 Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 11 Info   New 11 Info EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:27 pm

it looks complicated and im sure it'll take some practice to get used to it all but im game for it! looks real nice! nice post colonel.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

New 11 Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 11 Info   New 11 Info EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:29 pm

yeah it looks really great i just hope its for real. it can really separate the boys from the men.
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

New 11 Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 11 Info   New 11 Info EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:56 pm

JayNizz wrote:
WFColonel56 wrote:
What I took from it

offense

defense

i agree with you on almost everything except the point where you said if you overrun the play you are fucked. lol i'm gonna have to play and see to believe. goal line offtackle still has me worried.

the higher risk for fumbles is a great idea in theory but im not sure how affective it will be.

With the new "Loco" Ea is saying on madden and NCAA that if you overrun a play you will have to slow down and plant and then change direction then re accerate.....How this will work in game I dont knw, but if it works how I think it will If you overrun a play you are F'd...And hopefully (I pray) that puts an end to flying hitsticks from user players who obviously overran the ball carrier
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

New 11 Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 11 Info   New 11 Info EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:58 pm

Looks good, I will believe it when I see it but the concept sounds good. Good thing my stick is 99. (not)
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

New 11 Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 11 Info   New 11 Info EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:58 pm

WFColonel56 wrote:
JayNizz wrote:
WFColonel56 wrote:
What I took from it

offense

defense

With the new "Loco" Ea is saying on madden and NCAA that if you overrun a play you will have to slow down and plant and then change direction then re accerate.....How this will work in game I dont knw, but if it works how I think it will If you overrun a play you are F'd...And hopefully (I pray) that puts an end to flying hitsticks from user players who obviously overran the ball carrier

oh lol i thought you ment if you run the same play over and over you will get fucked haha overuning the play as in taking a bad pursuit angle alright gottcha
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

New 11 Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 11 Info   New 11 Info EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:59 pm

ZFarls wrote:
Looks good, I will believe it when I see it but the concept sounds good. Good thing my stick is 99. (not)

pretty much my same feeling, im hoping the controls don't feel too sticky
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

New 11 Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 11 Info   New 11 Info EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:54 pm

All those controls and you'll still be sucked into hit sticked from 5 yds away..

I really hope the CPU isn't as stupid as it is right now... You can nearly always use a quick juke to the left or right, and the defender will fall for it.. Even if you are controlling a player, and the RB does a juke move, sometimes it'll make you fall down... even though you are using the player... I don't get that lol...

I saw that the ratings that will affect this are still the same... the juke/spin ratings.. The higher the juke/spin rating of the RB, the more likely the defender will fall for the juke... What rating helps prevent a defender from being faked out?
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

New 11 Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 11 Info   New 11 Info EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 11:28 pm

it actually looks like we'll total control of the runners movements.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

New 11 Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 11 Info   New 11 Info EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 11:48 pm

Militant X 1 wrote:
it actually looks like we'll total control of the runners movements.

~Mili

yeah it looks great i just hope it has its checks and balances
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

New 11 Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 11 Info   New 11 Info EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 1:48 am

We will have control, but there will still be the part of games where you get sucked into a hitstick, you fumble, then they run it for a TD... that sounds fun..
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

New 11 Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 11 Info   New 11 Info EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 3:06 am

that sounds like a good check and balance tho, lol
Back to top Go down
secondhandsoxx

secondhandsoxx

New 11 Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 11 Info   New 11 Info EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 3:20 am

EA always likes to hype their new technology every year like its the most sophisticated thing ever to hit a video game. Just look how they were talking about the protak system before 10 came out... It was decent, but had its bugs and whatnot, and it really wasn't anything spectacular. That running demo looks nice and I have no doubt that the Locomotion engine will change the game (for the better hopefully), we'll see whether or not it is going to be as groundbreaking as they claim. Luckily we will all get to check it out when the NCAA demo drops Smile
Back to top Go down
secondhandsoxx

secondhandsoxx

New 11 Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 11 Info   New 11 Info EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 3:43 am

On a side note, I am really hoping that Backbreaker is as good as it potentially looks, because it looks like a hell of a lot of fun. Its just a d@mn shame that Madden has the NFL license on lockdown. Also, if anyone didn't know, they are doing a remake of Tecmo Bowl called "Tecmo Bowl Throwback" on psn and xbox live that features updated graphics with the original gameplay. It's coming out april 28th Smile http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/143/14353218.html

amazing Smile
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

New 11 Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 11 Info   New 11 Info EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 4:41 am

Btw, the new "locomotion" system isn't new "technology." They always add that word in there to make people think "Oh wow... new technology??? That's incredible.. I guess they did a lot of work on it this year.."

The 99 speed 90 accel guy vs the 90 speed 99 accel guy... What they did was buff acceleration... or they probably have a weighted formula that will have a higher weight on accel and a lower rate on speed.. then add them together and that's your neat new locomotion... It's going to be incredibly different, but not "new technology."

also... Pro-Tak.. that incredible technology... you know that technology where you just have a canned animation after two players are near a RB? Yeah that one... Not technology... canned animation.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

New 11 Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 11 Info   New 11 Info EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:23 am

looks like ima be in practice mode till i can get the hang of that stuff...i like just flippin up on the truck stick with brandon jacobs and steam rollin the defender...now i gotta pay attention to the angle of the defender, twist a certain way with the right timin and stuff...lol sounds like somebody using adrain peterson or chris johnson will have the ability to break every tackle.....will be interesting...
Back to top Go down
Cochlea

Cochlea

New 11 Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 11 Info   New 11 Info EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:43 am

secondhandsoxx wrote:
Also, if anyone didn't know, they are doing a remake of Tecmo Bowl called "Tecmo Bowl Throwback" on psn and xbox live that features updated graphics with the original gameplay. It's coming out april 28th Smile http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/143/14353218.html

amazing Smile

Ironically, I still have and use my SNES, and just recently got into playing the original Tecmo Super Bowl game again. Steve DeBerg is such a bad quarterback! It's really tough to play offense with the Bucs.

Online play will be awesome!
Back to top Go down
xHHx_VaBeach757

xHHx_VaBeach757

New 11 Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 11 Info   New 11 Info EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 2:49 pm

i hope they make the games as complicated as possible, seriously madden is soooo easy and soooo basic to me. i play games like tekken 6 and marvel vs capcom 2, madden is basic when it comes to using TRUE stick skill.
-bring back the vision cone
-get rid of r-stick r/c
-make people catch the ball by pressing triangle, not just holding triangle
-bring back the ability to turn man lock off
-bring back the ability to specificly choose who u want to bump n run
-allow defenders to be able to pick the ball off on the sidelines
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

New 11 Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 11 Info   New 11 Info EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 3:39 pm

Cochlea, you have no chance in Tecmo.

I only wish it were based on NES Tecmo Superbowl and not the SNES, but either way its still gonna be AWESOME. Can't wait to whoop you on there
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Cochlea

Cochlea

New 11 Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 11 Info   New 11 Info EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 3:51 pm

ZFarls wrote:
Cochlea, you have no chance in Tecmo.

I only wish it were based on NES Tecmo Superbowl and not the SNES, but either way its still gonna be AWESOME. Can't wait to whoop you on there

Calling me out in Tecmo Super Bowl, a game that I played roughly 50 seasons of against the CPU? I love it! Bring it on!
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

New 11 Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 11 Info   New 11 Info EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 3:55 pm

I never played the old tecmo b4 so this is gunna be soooo cool.....ANYONE CAN SEE ME. i got that 99 stick(more like 92) in Madden or Tecmo
Back to top Go down
secondhandsoxx

secondhandsoxx

New 11 Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 11 Info   New 11 Info EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:04 pm

Wang you are right, I should have used the term "gameplay features" instead of technology. Whatever, it was late Razz

Unfortunately, it looks like Tecmo has no NFL license... d@mn Madden exclusivity!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New 11 Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 11 Info   New 11 Info Empty

Back to top Go down

New 11 Info
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next