Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Best Mid Major Sleeper?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

Best Mid Major Sleeper? Empty
PostSubject: Best Mid Major Sleeper?   Best Mid Major Sleeper? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:13 am

Everyone always balls with Florida and Ohio State online, so who are some of the best teams that nobody know about for 10.

They usually end up with some of their players getting taken in the draft early.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

PostSubject: Re: Best Mid Major Sleeper?   Best Mid Major Sleeper? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:46 pm

yeah, online this year is definitely going to be a Pryor vs. Tebow competition in every game
Back to top Go down
http://fourdownterritoryblog.blogspot.com/
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Best Mid Major Sleeper?   Best Mid Major Sleeper? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 8:58 am

Thankfully, Harvin and his insane speed are gone. They still have stockpiles of it but he could hit a go pattern nearly every play last year if you didnt watch out for it.

OSU loses Wells and a few of their WR's. Im sure they reloaded for the most part though. I enjoyed having Todd Boeckmen (sp) to use in passing situations where I knew I didn't need to scramble. This will potentially hurt OSU if ACC matters.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
gbpackers9219

PostSubject: Re: Best Mid Major Sleeper?   Best Mid Major Sleeper? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:09 pm

T-E-X-A-S-!

Hook'em HORNS _!
Back to top Go down
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

PostSubject: Re: Best Mid Major Sleeper?   Best Mid Major Sleeper? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:31 pm

texas is not a mid major.
Back to top Go down
http://fourdownterritoryblog.blogspot.com/
gbpackers9219

PostSubject: Re: Best Mid Major Sleeper?   Best Mid Major Sleeper? EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:24 pm

o sorry .. i just felt like saying texas .. my team ..
Back to top Go down
starshaw

PostSubject: Re: Best Mid Major Sleeper?   Best Mid Major Sleeper? EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:27 am

southern miss the have one of the best QB HB WR trios in the game i cant remember there names but the WR is a 93 the HB is a 91 and the QB is i think a 92 but if not he is either a 90 or 91 he has 84 speed so you can run some option with this team. baylor isnt to shabby either even though there not a mid major but there worth mentioning they have the fastest QB on the game with 93 speed a solid WR core and a good HB.houston is pretty good as well good HB they have a scrambling QB and decent WR's. thats all i can think of besides utah BYU boise state and TCU all 4 are in the top 25.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Mid Major Sleeper?   Best Mid Major Sleeper? Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Mid Major Sleeper?
Page 1 of 1