Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

First Impressions?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

First Impressions? Empty
PostSubject: First Impressions?   First Impressions? EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:43 am

so you've had this game for a couple of days. what are your first impressions? are you RCing left and right? Curls? So far are you happy with your $60 bucks being spent the way they did?
Back to top Go down
http://fourdownterritoryblog.blogspot.com/
cdbonds

First Impressions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions?   First Impressions? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 5:19 pm

i am happy with it, it gives me a chance to work on my sim play against a defense similar to the one that madden will present
Back to top Go down
chris

First Impressions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions?   First Impressions? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 5:59 pm

is rc in it????and i didnt buy it lol.
Back to top Go down
cdbonds

First Impressions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions?   First Impressions? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 6:03 pm

yea rc is in it but it isnt as easy to pull off as in madden on some routes. and the defense plays better towards them, especially if you play in man coverage and try to user swat
Back to top Go down
chris

First Impressions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions?   First Impressions? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:45 pm

cdbonds wrote:
yea rc is in it but it isnt as easy to pull off as in madden on some routes. and the defense plays better towards them, especially if you play in man coverage and try to user swat
good finally defence wil win games Smile
Back to top Go down
cdbonds

First Impressions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions?   First Impressions? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:36 pm

oh yea defense is great but still offense is too much in the game, it needs to be toned down a lot, or maybe im just a beast haha Razz
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

First Impressions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions?   First Impressions? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:42 pm

i love this game! i always buy both NCAA and Madden. i just love a variety of football styles. there are formations and plays in NCAA that are just not in Madden. but....when i feel like running the Pros...i pop in madden. the best of both worlds for a football fanatic!
Back to top Go down
cdbonds

First Impressions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions?   First Impressions? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:49 pm

^^ great post, u play on xbox or ps3? i am trying to find some players to lab with in ncaa
Back to top Go down
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

First Impressions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions?   First Impressions? EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:09 am

Militant X 1 wrote:
i love this game! i always buy both NCAA and Madden. i just love a variety of football styles. there are formations and plays in NCAA that are just not in Madden. but....when i feel like running the Pros...i pop in madden. the best of both worlds for a football fanatic!

That's awesome man. I'm happy that its working out for you. I try to be like that every year, but since I've become competitive in Madden I tend to toss NCAA somewhere and it just ends up collecting dust. Since I'm buying two copies of Madden this year, I can't afford NCAA. Kudos man, try to develop some stuff, and see if it relays over to Madden and let us know!
Back to top Go down
http://fourdownterritoryblog.blogspot.com/
cdbonds

First Impressions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions?   First Impressions? EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:16 am

maybe militant and i can scout out some stuff and relay it the community as we find it, im workin on it the best i can
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

First Impressions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions?   First Impressions? EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 2:43 pm

cdbonds wrote:
maybe militant and i can scout out some stuff and relay it the community as we find it, im workin on it the best i can

lol! i wouldn't mind that! and i am on the 360.
Back to top Go down
iswaggnificent

First Impressions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions?   First Impressions? EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:59 am

its to different for me cant adjust from madden to NCAA
Back to top Go down
iswaggnificent

First Impressions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions?   First Impressions? EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:00 am

its to different for me cant adjust from madden to NCAA
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

First Impressions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions?   First Impressions? EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:09 am

i3rian 87 wrote:
Militant X 1 wrote:

That's awesome man. I'm happy that its working out for you. I try to be like that every year, but since I've become competitive in Madden I tend to toss NCAA somewhere and it just ends up collecting dust. Since I'm buying two copies of Madden this year, I can't afford NCAA. Kudos man, try to develop some stuff, and see if it relays over to Madden and let us know!

i actually translate stuff from my madden gameplay into my ncaa gameplay! lol! some defensive plays and set ups work the same and i use many of the madden "concepts" on offense in the game as well.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Impressions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions?   First Impressions? Empty

Back to top Go down

First Impressions?
Page 1 of 1