Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Drafting A Running Back

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EastCoastDog

Drafting A Running Back Empty
PostSubject: Drafting A Running Back   Drafting A Running Back EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:58 pm

whats the first thing you look for in a RB

1.) SPEED
2.) POTENTIAL
3.) SIZE
3.5) Carrying
4.) OVERALL
5.) BIG NAME PLAYER
6.) AGE

and my real reason is would players or you still pick Chris Johnson if he was 86 Speed as the number 1 pick in RB'S? I ask this because a friend said he still be the number 1 pick and i strongly disagree
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Drafting A Running Back   Drafting A Running Back EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:27 pm

no i wouldn't pick cj if he had 86 speed, the first things that i look at are speed carrying and elusiveness/truck, then catching

i don't care about bignames or the size or or overall or even the potential. the only potential i look for is my own potential to use the guy.
Back to top Go down
snaponic

PostSubject: Re: Drafting A Running Back   Drafting A Running Back EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 5:06 pm

speed, carrying and hands
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Drafting A Running Back   Drafting A Running Back EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 1:02 am

EastCoastDog wrote:
whats the first thing you look for in a RB

1.) SPEED
2.) POTENTIAL
3.) SIZE
3.5) Carrying
4.) OVERALL
5.) BIG NAME PLAYER
6.) AGE

For a good trucking running back, doesnt need to be fast because he can break alot of tackles (like brandon jacobs) but will need a good carry rating...i also like truckers with good stiff arms...90+ trucking is pretty good, with 88+stiff arm, 88+ carry with a minumim of 85 speed...that is a good rb

for elusive runners, i do like 93+ speed with 90+ elusivness...carry can be lower because u can outrun many defenders so 80 + carry rating... i dont look at stiff arm rating because elusive runners are not strong...juking to be 88+

i like all my rb to be good pass catchers....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drafting A Running Back   Drafting A Running Back Empty

Back to top Go down

Drafting A Running Back
Page 1 of 1