Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Modifying my PS3 Controller

Go down 
+7
PeytonMvPManning
mdolla
xHHx_megatron
rokket
xHHx_JayNizz
wangtangkiki
EastCoastDog
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
EastCoastDog

Modifying my PS3 Controller Empty
PostSubject: Modifying my PS3 Controller   Modifying my PS3 Controller EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:43 pm

Sup Yall

This is a big issue i have wit my controller, i have to buy a new 1 every month or so no lie, i have over 12 controllers and i just got ps3 not this xmas but last xmas, my right stick section keeps cracking, i think because i do the hit stick to hard and the rocket catching, but i went to my cousin machine shop and made a couple 60 gage washers out of aluimiun, and i haven't had to buy a controller in 6 months lol, anyone else have this problem?

https://s802.photobucket.com/albums/yy303/EastCoastDog/?action=view&current=Picture001.jpg&newest=1

https://s802.photobucket.com/albums/yy303/EastCoastDog/?action=view&current=Picture002.jpg&newest=1
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Modifying my PS3 Controller   Modifying my PS3 Controller EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 1:02 pm

I have this problem. It's happened on my blue controller so I stopped using it.. It happened to my black controller, but on the left side instead of the right stick.. I used it even more and it cracked on the right too.. I bought a new white controller (bad *** color for a PS3 contoller).. What do you do to make the washer stick?
Back to top Go down
EastCoastDog

PostSubject: Re: Modifying my PS3 Controller   Modifying my PS3 Controller EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 1:30 pm

wangtangkiki wrote:
I have this problem. It's happened on my blue controller so I stopped using it.. It happened to my black controller, but on the left side instead of the right stick.. I used it even more and it cracked on the right too.. I bought a new white controller (bad *** color for a PS3 contoller).. What do you do to make the washer stick?

lol i know the feeling it sucks lol, but i had my cousin make it for me cuz he owns his own sheet metal shop, so he made it from 0.60 thick alumunium , then all i did was super glue the byytch to controller lol as you see in pic, and it works great and it made my hit stick even more sicker for some reason lol, but since you was the first to reply on it, ill be a nice guy if you really need it just email me and send info and ill send you a few, Rememberthetitans88@comcast.net,

the pic with washer that controller is cracked too but only the inner part, its funny my family laughed at me saying omg hes modifying his controller lmaoo, but it saved me no lie 200 bucks easy, because i was buying 1 every month lol
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Modifying my PS3 Controller   Modifying my PS3 Controller EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 2:19 pm

Oh awesome; Thanks man.. This will save me some money too; I really appreciate it =) Now we need a completely metal controller so when I "accidentally" drop it out of frustration, it doesn't break. :]
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Modifying my PS3 Controller   Modifying my PS3 Controller EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:51 pm

lol d@mn you guys must get really into the hit stick if your bustin controlers while your bustin heads
Back to top Go down
rokket

PostSubject: Re: Modifying my PS3 Controller   Modifying my PS3 Controller EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 7:04 pm

my ps3 controller goes abot every 2-3 mos...in canada we have these things called warranties, if it breaks u can take it back n get a new 1..free..

we also have health care
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Modifying my PS3 Controller   Modifying my PS3 Controller EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 8:00 pm

only reason canada has a health care system is because u pay for it in taxes.... thats why a ps3 with 60 gb costs like $700 there, where as u can get the same type for $500 here......

And we are all glad u know what a warranty is.....if u didnt then u coulda asked us and we could have told u

Canadians........................SMH
Back to top Go down
mdolla

mdolla

PostSubject: Re: Modifying my PS3 Controller   Modifying my PS3 Controller EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 8:44 pm

rokket wrote:
my ps3 controller goes abot every 2-3 mos...in canada we have these things called warranties, if it breaks u can take it back n get a new 1..free..

we also have health care
USA,USA,USA... Home of the NFL also I might add!
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Modifying my PS3 Controller   Modifying my PS3 Controller EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 8:48 pm

rokket wrote:

we also have health care

LOL THIS GUY IS FROM CANADA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

so do you canadians really have bobby little heads like on south park???

and i hear canadians are pussy's like most french people

USA>CANADA
USA SH!TS ON CANADA SON
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning

PeytonMvPManning

PostSubject: Re: Modifying my PS3 Controller   Modifying my PS3 Controller EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:46 pm

ive never broken my controller like that RCing
Back to top Go down
mdolla

mdolla

PostSubject: Re: Modifying my PS3 Controller   Modifying my PS3 Controller EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:51 pm

I'm on my 3rd controller this yr. All from trying to RC and hit stick. The color controllers don't seem as tough as the black ones IMO
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Modifying my PS3 Controller   Modifying my PS3 Controller EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:53 pm

My white controller seems to be holding up. I give it some really tough hits and nothing so far..
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Modifying my PS3 Controller   Modifying my PS3 Controller EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:18 pm

d@mn

360>PS3.....lol yea you got red rings but you save over $200 in controler fees...lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
spincter

spincter

PostSubject: Re: Modifying my PS3 Controller   Modifying my PS3 Controller EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:52 pm

why did that politician in canada go to florida for his operation if canadian healthcare was so great. my guess is he would have died waiting in line
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Modifying my PS3 Controller   Modifying my PS3 Controller EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:02 am

WFColonel56 wrote:
d@mn

360>PS3.....lol yea you got red rings but you save over $200 in controler fees...lol

true but you have to pay for xbox live an another xbox.
lol and don't forget gibs broke his controler so its not just ps3's that brake
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Modifying my PS3 Controller   Modifying my PS3 Controller EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:13 am

WFColonel56 wrote:
d@mn

=( You have to buy a whole new xbox, pay for a monthly XBOX Live subscriptions, Blue-Ray is not built in, WiFi is not built in, you don't have built in bluetooth, it's heavier, and the controllers are bigger.

You save a lot of money by just getting a PS3... Getting an XBOX is like an investment.. for it to work properly, you have to buy a lot of extra stuff that is built in for the PS3..

I miss Halo though.. That sucks, but I can deal with it.. I play MW2 and it's fun.
Back to top Go down
rokket

PostSubject: Re: Modifying my PS3 Controller   Modifying my PS3 Controller EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:06 am

ohhhh so u do know about Canada, thought i was going to have to tell u that we dont live in igloos and i dont know santas addy
Back to top Go down
EastCoastDog

PostSubject: Re: Modifying my PS3 Controller   Modifying my PS3 Controller EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:12 pm

there's one thing i like about Canada, is there national anthem, i just remember being at the boston garden in the playoffs against the montreal canadian's as a lil scared 7 yr old, and fans throwing stuff , drunks fighting drunks, and then they sung this, it got all the fans wild in a bad way lol, but i like the way its sung lol
Back to top Go down
rokket

PostSubject: Re: Modifying my PS3 Controller   Modifying my PS3 Controller EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:47 pm

also...we invented football, and all the other sports u guys dominate, well except hockey and lacrosse
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Modifying my PS3 Controller   Modifying my PS3 Controller EmptySun May 02, 2010 1:15 am

rokket wrote:
also...we invented football, and all the other sports u guys dominate, well except hockey and lacrosse

thats cuz canadians aren't man enough to play football.
Back to top Go down
North_Nj_201

North_Nj_201

PostSubject: Re: Modifying my PS3 Controller   Modifying my PS3 Controller EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:50 pm

I def need to get my controller modded. The left stick broke on the inside and cut through the material, and now i'm getting it on my right stick too...smh..seems inevitable but i'm sure rocket catching and like u said, the hitstick have anchored it. How do we get these modifications?
Back to top Go down
rokket

PostSubject: Re: Modifying my PS3 Controller   Modifying my PS3 Controller EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:39 pm

JayNizz wrote:
rokket wrote:

right right, of course what was i thinking...well thought out
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Modifying my PS3 Controller   Modifying my PS3 Controller EmptyMon May 03, 2010 3:14 pm

rokket wrote:
JayNizz wrote:
rokket wrote:

right right, of course what was i thinking...well thought out

don't need to think too hard to punk a canadian Smile
Back to top Go down
rokket

PostSubject: Re: Modifying my PS3 Controller   Modifying my PS3 Controller EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:22 pm

no doot aboot it
Back to top Go down
secondhandsoxx

secondhandsoxx

PostSubject: Re: Modifying my PS3 Controller   Modifying my PS3 Controller EmptyTue May 04, 2010 4:08 am

there is always some idiot like rokket causing these stupid fu@kin canada vs usa arguments in every forum. I'm from Vancouver, and I have many real life friends in Washington and Oregon, as well as a couple in Cali. One thing that I've noticed is that the countries might be different, but the people are exactly the same. Get over this bullsh!t.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modifying my PS3 Controller   Modifying my PS3 Controller Empty

Back to top Go down

Modifying my PS3 Controller
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next