Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Best Madden 10 Player I've Never Heard Of!

Go down 
+4
lockdown100
sgibs
wangtangkiki
kamikazefireball
8 posters
AuthorMessage
kamikazefireball

kamikazefireball

Best Madden 10 Player I've Never Heard Of! Empty
PostSubject: Best Madden 10 Player I've Never Heard Of!   Best Madden 10 Player I've Never Heard Of! EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:08 pm

I play in a league and I'm browsing one of the team's roster and I come across HB Andre Brown. This guy just happens to be 88 SPD, 99 TRK, 99 CAR, and 75 CTH, which makes him VERY similar to Michael Turner but with better catching. Turns out Andre has never actually played a down in the NFL. Should a fourth round pick who has never played have ratings this high? And am I the only person who has never heard of this guy?!!
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Best Madden 10 Player I've Never Heard Of!   Best Madden 10 Player I've Never Heard Of! EmptySat May 08, 2010 8:55 am

Well he's way too slow to be dominant.. Rookie players are always rated based on college [obviously] but they get bumped down when you see the production in the NFL.. I've never heard of the guy myself.. I probably wouldn't use him in my league because I have Leron James and Matt Forte.. I just have Matt for ... no reason lol. I rarely use him.. He's just there for when Leron is tired.

Oh, and yes. I did change Leron James' number from 28 to 23.. just like LeBron James.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Best Madden 10 Player I've Never Heard Of!   Best Madden 10 Player I've Never Heard Of! EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:08 am

thats not stock right lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Best Madden 10 Player I've Never Heard Of!   Best Madden 10 Player I've Never Heard Of! EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:56 am

I think it is stock since he never got to play last season because of some type of injury.
Back to top Go down
lockdown100

PostSubject: Re: Best Madden 10 Player I've Never Heard Of!   Best Madden 10 Player I've Never Heard Of! EmptyMon May 10, 2010 9:43 pm

wangtangkiki wrote:
I think it is stock since he never got to play last season because of some type of injury.

He's on the Giants?
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Best Madden 10 Player I've Never Heard Of!   Best Madden 10 Player I've Never Heard Of! EmptyMon May 10, 2010 11:13 pm

Yeah, I'm not exactly sure if he's on the roster anymore, but I bet he's in old franchises with the original rosters.
Back to top Go down
pardity

pardity

PostSubject: Re: Best Madden 10 Player I've Never Heard Of!   Best Madden 10 Player I've Never Heard Of! EmptyMon May 10, 2010 11:28 pm

You would know him if you followed acc college football.. he was a beast at nc state after we lost Rivers to the draft and were trying to find a qb to replace Rivers. With a solid qb he would've got more publicity without us having one he worked his a$s off at the combine and into the backfield of the Giants, tore/ruptured his achilles tendon in rookie minicamp. Giants could've easily released him but instead they're holding on to him for a reason..

another good one

Back to top Go down
spincter

spincter

PostSubject: Re: Best Madden 10 Player I've Never Heard Of!   Best Madden 10 Player I've Never Heard Of! EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:59 am

leron is not stock he is in the first draft after a franchise season
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Best Madden 10 Player I've Never Heard Of!   Best Madden 10 Player I've Never Heard Of! EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:31 pm

Yeah, we know =) He's talking about Andre Brown..

BOOOOOOO! at that first video... showing Pat Watkins do bad on a play is blasphemy!!
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Best Madden 10 Player I've Never Heard Of!   Best Madden 10 Player I've Never Heard Of! EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:33 pm

never heard of hiim
Back to top Go down
ZP3
Admin
ZP3

PostSubject: Re: Best Madden 10 Player I've Never Heard Of!   Best Madden 10 Player I've Never Heard Of! EmptyThu May 13, 2010 12:19 pm

hmmm weird
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Madden 10 Player I've Never Heard Of!   Best Madden 10 Player I've Never Heard Of! Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Madden 10 Player I've Never Heard Of!
Page 1 of 1