Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Just Won 1st Madden Tourney

Go down 
+4
ubert123
wangtangkiki
Militant X 1
UseRPicK101
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ubert123

ubert123

Just Won 1st Madden Tourney - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Won 1st Madden Tourney   Just Won 1st Madden Tourney - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:14 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QGKlluCU0o

remember this Mili? SIT DOWN ED!
Back to top Go down
ubert123

ubert123

PostSubject: Re: Just Won 1st Madden Tourney   Just Won 1st Madden Tourney - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:15 pm

i love how hines points to the trainers after laying him out. hahaha
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Just Won 1st Madden Tourney   Just Won 1st Madden Tourney - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:17 pm

d@mn thats disrespectful
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: Just Won 1st Madden Tourney   Just Won 1st Madden Tourney - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:20 pm

outta control!
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: Just Won 1st Madden Tourney   Just Won 1st Madden Tourney - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:30 pm

Thats just messed up ward a killer. lol

haseo15
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Just Won 1st Madden Tourney   Just Won 1st Madden Tourney - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:16 am

ubert123 wrote:

yeah i remember Ward's "illegal" helmet to helmet shot on Reed! dirty player! but.....Ubert....do you remember this?

Ray Lewis BREAKS Mendenhall's shoulder:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXdKh9QOjDk&feature=related

"If you can't run with the BIG dogs...get of my field Mendenhall!"

~Mili

P.S. sorry Pick. see what you started? now, you got us all hi-jacking your thread. lol!
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: Just Won 1st Madden Tourney   Just Won 1st Madden Tourney - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:09 pm

Talk about helmet to helmet contact. If that makes ward a dirty player then what about ray's hit?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4KZnxHFrVk

haseo15
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Just Won 1st Madden Tourney   Just Won 1st Madden Tourney - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:50 pm

xHEx DeathAngel wrote:
Talk about helmet to helmet contact. If that makes ward a dirty player then what about ray's hit?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4KZnxHFrVk

haseo15

aww man...now here you go trying to get in on the act Angel. lol!

that was a very nice hit! lol! Ray is a MLB...Ocho should have known that running and catching over the middle would constitute a HUGE hit from Ray-Ray and he should have ducked! lol! now let's give Pick back his thread. lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: Just Won 1st Madden Tourney   Just Won 1st Madden Tourney - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:07 pm

lol, ya i know just wanted to chime in some on the matter lol.

haseo15
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Just Won 1st Madden Tourney   Just Won 1st Madden Tourney - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:26 pm

holllyyy crap how is ochocinco still alive????
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: Just Won 1st Madden Tourney   Just Won 1st Madden Tourney - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:19 pm

lmao this should b funni
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Just Won 1st Madden Tourney   Just Won 1st Madden Tourney - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:45 pm

Militant X 1 wrote:
ubert123 wrote:

yeah i remember Ward's "illegal" helmet to helmet shot on Reed! dirty player! but.....Ubert....do you remember this?

~Mili

lol.. I was about to say that.. It looked like an illegal helmet to helmet hit to me.

UseRPicK101 wrote:
sgibs7 wrote:
congrats pick!

any big moments in the tourny?

thanx gibs..the only big moment i had was the championship game. score was 14-14 and he had the ball on the 50 4th and inches. he ran a fb dive with mcclain and i hit sticked em with bradie james n i thought it was short. chain gang came in and gave em the 1st. eventually he was in fg range on my 42 on 4th 1. i noticed he loved running that TE Fade play and dishing it out to Todd Heap. he came out of the same formation that te fade play was in. i manned up sensabaugh on heap. there goes the same play again. he thought he had me but nope...USERPICK, SENSABAUGH!. he took it back 40 yards and eventually i got a g o-ahead td by dishing it out 2 felix in the flats and once he got the ball back i picked em again and ran up the score lol

luckily the guy plays on xbox but he said hes 83-7 online..tuff game

Nice sh!t man.. but the only thing I could think about is why is Brady James in there, and why is sensabaugh in there? LOL.. Hopefully the guy was doing hurry up offense all game =P

My LBs: Ware, Williams, Octavien, Carpenter [about to switch Spencer with Carpenter I think lol..]
S: Pat Watkins, Ken Hamlin, Alan Ball.

UseRPicK101 wrote:

lol where u goin trevor?!

Just Won 1st Madden Tourney - Page 2 Ravens,_Nick_Wass(1)

Don't say a bad word about Trevor Pryce!!! He was my favorite Bronco when I was like 12 or so.. I remember when he got traded.. I was sad lollllll. I think he was traded in 2005.. I don't remember.
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: Just Won 1st Madden Tourney   Just Won 1st Madden Tourney - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:21 pm

wangtangkiki wrote:
Militant X 1 wrote:
ubert123 wrote:

~Mili

lol.. I was about to say that.. It looked like an illegal helmet to helmet hit to me.

UseRPicK101 wrote:
sgibs7 wrote:
congrats pick!

any big moments in the tourny?

thanx gibs..the only big moment i had was the championship game. score was 14-14 and he had the ball on the 50 4th and inches. he ran a fb dive with mcclain and i hit sticked em with bradie james n i thought it was short. chain gang came in and gave em the 1st. eventually he was in fg range on my 42 on 4th 1. i noticed he loved running that TE Fade play and dishing it out to Todd Heap. he came out of the same formation that te fade play was in. i manned up sensabaugh on heap. there goes the same play again. he thought he had me but nope...USERPICK, SENSABAUGH!. he took it back 40 yards and eventually i got a g o-ahead td by dishing it out 2 felix in the flats and once he got the ball back i picked em again and ran up the score lol

luckily the guy plays on xbox but he said hes 83-7 online..tuff game

Nice sh!t man.. but the only thing I could think about is why is Brady James in there, and why is sensabaugh in there? LOL.. Hopefully the guy was doing hurry up offense all game =P

My LBs: Ware, Williams, Octavien, Carpenter [about to switch Spencer with Carpenter I think lol..]
S: Pat Watkins, Ken Hamlin, Alan Ball.

UseRPicK101 wrote:

lol where u goin trevor?!

Just Won 1st Madden Tourney - Page 2 Ravens,_Nick_Wass(1)

Don't say a bad word about Trevor Pryce!!! He was my favorite Bronco when I was like 12 or so.. I remember when he got traded.. I was sad lollllll. I think he was traded in 2005.. I don't remember.

lol i initially had sensabaugh and brady james in because i was constantly playing my friend that always beat me by running with AP and my fast LBs couldnt tackle him so i threw in those two..ill probably end up taking them out again since i been better vs the run using the 46 D. and only 1 person ran a hurry up offense using the colts..he literally ran the same play (pierre on an in out, clark on a drag, collie inside slant, reggie on deep post)..shut em down everytime lol.

i only did trevor b/c that was the only pic i knew of on top of my head and i didnt kno he played for dever lol..guess i learn somethin new everyday

o yea wang can we lab sometime before next wednesday b/c im going to a tourney again next wednesday lol
Back to top Go down
ubert123

ubert123

PostSubject: Re: Just Won 1st Madden Tourney   Just Won 1st Madden Tourney - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 7:40 pm

wards hit was helmet to shoulder. good try tho
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Just Won 1st Madden Tourney   Just Won 1st Madden Tourney - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 7:45 pm

ubert123 wrote:

lol.. It looked more like Helmet to Face Mask to me.. I think that counts as helmet to helmet.

Yeah UserPick ; We can lab this week.. Tonight if you want; It'll be like 10pm EST.. I wanna watch the NBA Draft Lottery & I like to pause most NBA/NFL games [unless they are the Broncos games] then I'll watch them 30 minutes later so I can skip through commercials Smile
Back to top Go down
ubert123

ubert123

PostSubject: Re: Just Won 1st Madden Tourney   Just Won 1st Madden Tourney - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 7:46 pm

maybe right under the facemask. i'll let it slide haha
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: Just Won 1st Madden Tourney   Just Won 1st Madden Tourney - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 7:53 pm

wangtangkiki wrote:
ubert123 wrote:

lol.. It looked more like Helmet to Face Mask to me.. I think that counts as helmet to helmet.

Yeah UserPick ; We can lab this week.. Tonight if you want; It'll be like 10pm EST.. I wanna watch the NBA Draft Lottery & I like to pause most NBA/NFL games [unless they are the Broncos games] then I'll watch them 30 minutes later so I can skip through commercials Smile

alright ill see if i can squeeze in some time @ 10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Won 1st Madden Tourney   Just Won 1st Madden Tourney - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Won 1st Madden Tourney
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2