Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

DROPPED PICS

Go down 
+5
ZFarls
shane_rlly2
wangtangkiki
chrisc2006
xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL
9 posters
AuthorMessage
xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL

DROPPED PICS Empty
PostSubject: DROPPED PICS   DROPPED PICS EmptyWed May 26, 2010 8:31 pm

i feel everyones pain about the dropped pics ive definitely had my fair share but i just wanted to say if you looked at the catch ratings of 95% of DBs and LBs, if they played offense they wouldnt get off the bench. most of thier catch stats is less than a 65. only a handful of guys over 70. just wanted to throw that out there.

just think about the nfl u do see defenders drop some easy pics. if u checked nfl stats it probably shakes out to be probly about 1.5 interceptions per game. its rare for their to be more than 2 piks in an nfl game i figure from my unscientific research of just watching games. we as madden players have a better ability to anticipate picks than they do in real life and i guess and in an atempt to negate that advantage ea makes us drop picks.

but ultimately my point is go look at what ever team u play withs catch ratings for defensive players you'll probly agree with alot of the dropped pics based on how low their catch ratings are.
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006

DROPPED PICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DROPPED PICS   DROPPED PICS EmptyWed May 26, 2010 8:48 pm

It just sucks when you outplay someone(RC defense) or get a bad thrown pass and you can't user it yourself and make a play.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

DROPPED PICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DROPPED PICS   DROPPED PICS EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:30 am

It has nothing to do with catch ratings though.. Pastapadre has stated it too.. DBs will drop interceptions because there is a real possibility that 10 INT games would happen every game. They added the drops so players won't quit a game after realizing they've thrown 10 interceptions in a game.. It's on PastaPadre somewhere.. They always get sneak peak info about Madden through out the year so I trust them.
Back to top Go down
shane_rlly2

shane_rlly2

DROPPED PICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DROPPED PICS   DROPPED PICS EmptyThu May 27, 2010 8:19 am

wangtangkiki wrote:
It has nothing to do with catch ratings though.. Pastapadre has stated it too.. DBs will drop interceptions because there is a real possibility that 10 INT games would happen every game. They added the drops so players won't quit a game after realizing they've thrown 10 interceptions in a game.. It's on PastaPadre somewhere.. They always get sneak peak info about Madden through out the year so I trust them.
I kind of understand that because qbs in the NFL dont throw nearly the amount of balls to the opponenet(not named JaMarcus Russell) that people who play madden do but its crap because you get screwed out of eeeeaaaassssyyyyy interceptions way to often
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

DROPPED PICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DROPPED PICS   DROPPED PICS EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:21 am

I threw 11 picks vs Sgibs one game, not fun.

Yeah, if you look at how NFL incompletions take occur, DB's can "defend" (stat) only a few passes. In Madden, passes are incomplete in less ways, if everytime a pick was thrown, the game would be brutal.

Also, defenders usually have bad hands, thats why they play D? Also, how many times has a fat lineman or LB just dropped an int and then jumped up and down mad at themselves.

If Mcnabb throws a 10 yards missle over the MLB's head in real life, even if that guy gets his hands up, it would be hard for him to pick it with the speed, depth of the ball.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
shane_rlly2

shane_rlly2

DROPPED PICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DROPPED PICS   DROPPED PICS EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:42 pm

most I ever thrown was like 6 lol
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

DROPPED PICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DROPPED PICS   DROPPED PICS EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:19 pm

lol then y are dt and DE so deadly on contains and spys. some linemen catch everything

and also i believe if the skill setting is on ALL MADDEN then piks should be piks, none of that droping stuff should be necessary if your skilled enough to play on all madden.
Back to top Go down
xXPass THEstixsXx

xXPass THEstixsXx

DROPPED PICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DROPPED PICS   DROPPED PICS EmptyThu May 27, 2010 4:24 pm

de's are deadly becuase ppl sub in lb's at this position. ..... DT's not so much...unless its someone pretty good.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

DROPPED PICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DROPPED PICS   DROPPED PICS EmptyThu May 27, 2010 4:29 pm

JayNizz wrote:
lol then y are dt and DE so deadly on contains and spys. some linemen catch everything

and also i believe if the skill setting is on ALL MADDEN then piks should be piks, none of that droping stuff should be necessary if your skilled enough to play on all madden.

I've had a few dropped picks by my lineman.. It could just be programmed into DBs/LBs.. It does seem like your DEs pick almost every quick pass if you use contains.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

DROPPED PICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DROPPED PICS   DROPPED PICS EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:44 pm

yeah i know lol they make impossible plays sometimes, they catch bullet passes from point blank distance.
Back to top Go down
shane_rlly2

shane_rlly2

DROPPED PICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DROPPED PICS   DROPPED PICS EmptyMon May 31, 2010 7:00 pm

JayNizz wrote:
yeah i know lol they make impossible plays sometimes, they catch bullet passes from point blank distance.
with 1 hand
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

DROPPED PICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DROPPED PICS   DROPPED PICS EmptyMon May 31, 2010 7:03 pm

shane_rlly2 wrote:
JayNizz wrote:
with 1 hand

yeah lol, whats up with all the one handed lineman catches
Back to top Go down
Larry_A

DROPPED PICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DROPPED PICS   DROPPED PICS EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 1:41 am

On the real dudes be throwing really moronic passes like lobbing up deep streaks on man coverage when the receiver hasnt even gotten past 10 yards. Or dudes that throw to a guy hoping he gets open, or dudes that throw to a guy and you standing on the d@mn spot and receiver has no chance for the ball. Even better players do this as well, tourney guys dont for most part but these online ballers will toss up anything
Back to top Go down
xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL

DROPPED PICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DROPPED PICS   DROPPED PICS EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:44 pm

Larry_A wrote:
tourney guys dont for most part but these online ballers will toss up anything

you are an idiot. funny thing is you show how much u dont know about tournament scene by making an ignorant comment like that. uu are one of those guys who thinks people who play tournaments are doing something you've never seen before lol. you one of those guys that think ea giveS them the IRON LOTUS PLAYBOOK. lol
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

DROPPED PICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DROPPED PICS   DROPPED PICS EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:29 pm

Larry_A wrote:
On the real dudes be throwing really moronic passes like lobbing up deep streaks on man coverage when the receiver hasnt even gotten past 10 yards. Or dudes that throw to a guy hoping he gets open, or dudes that throw to a guy and you standing on the d@mn spot and receiver has no chance for the ball. Even better players do this as well, tourney guys dont for most part but these online ballers will toss up anything

nothing wrong with lobbing it up to big receivers like calvin johnson jr.....and just cause u stand on the spot dont mean anything...if i used someone like calvin johnson and u used any, ANY corner of ur choice and both of them were on the same spot, 8 times outa 10 calvin is comin down wit the ball....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DROPPED PICS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DROPPED PICS   DROPPED PICS Empty

Back to top Go down

DROPPED PICS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Madden NFL 2012 General-
Jump to: