Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Share | 

PS3 Hustlas Online tournament

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fishfoodx23x

PostSubject: PS3 Hustlas Online tournament   Sat May 29, 2010 3:21 pm

Ok gentlemen, Now that its late in the year and the EAFL leagues are calming down and about to go on break. I will put my time and effort into holding single elimanation tournaments online. For those who played PS2 online from 06 and up know this as the "Gauntlet". I will probably hold just one a week for right now and if the turnout and or demand is there I will run more throughout the week if people are intrested. This in noway is connected with EAFL or its league play so we all know this before hand.

It will all be held in one day, and I will try to keep everything running as smoothly as possible, so please be patient and mature during the process. I created a site that is still under construction for the rules, and list of former champs. It will be a free tournament yes those of you who dont know what that means anymore it means it wont cost you money! .

I will usualy post a time and date on the TGL online trash talk and online play section for tournaments, and will create a Chat room name Called "PS3 Hustlas" and I will create a password as well so we dont get spammers in the chat. Once I get enough people to start I will create random matchups and announce them in the room and from there you play of course and just report who won to me on PSN or come back to the PS3 chat room.

So basicaly if your looking for a good clean game, without having to worry about being cheated, milked or DC'd this should be good fun for you. Any questions hit me on AIM, (Mddogg0183)

The link to the site for rules and former champs is http://maddenps3hustlas.webs.com/

I will actualy try running something this weekend on sunday probably later evening. If your intrested in joining this weekend just post here or hit me on AIM (Mddogg0183) so I know what kinda turnout to expect thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Hustlas Online tournament   Sun May 30, 2010 2:55 am

I'm gonna be in this.. Come on other Madden Bible players.. You'll get a chance to play some great games vs. really good talent from the EAFL.. You can test the waters.. If you enjoy the competition, you can join the EAFL by going to EAFLMadden.com This isn't connected to the EAFL but you'll play some guys from it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bahdbwoy

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Hustlas Online tournament   Sun May 30, 2010 7:07 am

I'm in psn bahdbwoy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fishfoodx23x

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Hustlas Online tournament   Sun May 30, 2010 3:18 pm

Ok well anyone intrested I will be creating a room today for our 1st run of the tournament. The room will be on the PSN online chat room...it will be called (KOS PS3) and the Password will be fish23 (no caps). The tourny will start around 4 PM est. I am just looking to get a start on this so even if we get 8 it should be a go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fishfoodx23x

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Hustlas Online tournament   Sun May 30, 2010 3:58 pm

were going to wait till 430 PM to let anyone running behind or saw this late get here. Normaly I will announce the times way in advance...this is just a test run
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Hustlas Online tournament   Sun May 30, 2010 6:24 pm

I woke up way too late lol.. I hope to get in the next one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Hustlas Online tournament   

Back to top Go down

PS3 Hustlas Online tournament
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Online, League, and Offline Gameplay Form-
Jump to: