Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

New Co-Op Game Mode w/ Footage

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jehrenfried

jehrenfried

New Co-Op Game Mode w/ Footage Empty
PostSubject: New Co-Op Game Mode w/ Footage   New Co-Op Game Mode w/ Footage EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:06 pm

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/36268/madden-nfl-11/videos/e3_madden11_interview_061110.html?show=hi
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/jehrenfried
secondhandsoxx

secondhandsoxx

PostSubject: Re: New Co-Op Game Mode w/ Footage   New Co-Op Game Mode w/ Footage EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:46 pm

Nice, looks like it could be a fun mode. I did notice Collinsworth using the same line from last year... wonder if he even recorded anything new
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: New Co-Op Game Mode w/ Footage   New Co-Op Game Mode w/ Footage EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:40 pm

the falcons are gunna be nasty just from the play at 2:53
Sidbury (LDE)= 84 speed with 90 acc.....4 man defensive lines FTW b4 the madden demo even comes out..lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: New Co-Op Game Mode w/ Footage   New Co-Op Game Mode w/ Footage EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:09 am

The guy was lying when he said that Online Co-Op was a fairly decent success. I KNOW that Online franchise did better than online Co-Op.. and they just released a statement complaining that online franchise had a low amount of players playing it. Online Co-Op was a huge failure because the camera angle [even though I loved it on defense..]; Online CoOp also failed because it required you to use Team Specific playbooks. You may not know this but if you tried to play Online Co-Op you would easily notice what happens when you don't use Team Specific playbooks. You and your partner get instantly disconnected. I don't use Team Specific playbooks and I was having trouble connecting until I talked to the guy I played with.. We figured it out.

This is going to be a failure. It does look somewhat fun, but I would much rather just play vs another player than to play as a WR running routes.. You don't even have to run the routes called so basically you are a WR that will run around and find holes in the defense.. They do that in real life.. WRs will sit on the hole of a zone and come back to the QB to catch the ball.. They've yet to replicate this in Madden.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Co-Op Game Mode w/ Footage   New Co-Op Game Mode w/ Footage Empty

Back to top Go down

New Co-Op Game Mode w/ Footage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Madden NFL 2012 General-
Jump to: