Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

HS Highlight tapes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

HS Highlight tapes Empty
PostSubject: HS Highlight tapes   HS Highlight tapes EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:44 am

Here are some highlight tapes from my HS. Our team colors are blue and gold....so we are either going to be wearing blue on blue. White on white, or white on blue. Sad to say I missed half the season with an ankle injury, but I will get what I have on here soon.

PS: Mili we play a team that wears burgundy and gold.....And their LB #11 is going to VT. All I have to say is homeboy is as soft as a cotton swave...I think after watchin the game film he got pancaked 9 times....

PLZ DNT BE DICKS AND CALL THE COACH OR THE SCHOOL.....plz

Here are some OL highlights so dnt expect many big plays...actually it is mostly the plays already shown..

Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

HS Highlight tapes Empty
PostSubject: Re: HS Highlight tapes   HS Highlight tapes EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:02 pm

WFColonel56 wrote:
Here are some highlight tapes from my HS. Our team colors are blue and gold....so we are either going to be wearing blue on blue. White on white, or white on blue. Sad to say I missed half the season with an ankle injury, but I will get what I have on here soon.

PS: Mili we play a team that wears burgundy and gold.....And their LB #11 is going to VT. All I have to say is homeboy is as soft as a cotton swave...I think after watchin the game film he got pancaked 9 times....

what's that cat's name Colonel so i can be on the look out for him? cause, either Beamer will shape him up or he will get cut quick, fast and in a hurry! lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

HS Highlight tapes Empty
PostSubject: Re: HS Highlight tapes   HS Highlight tapes EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:16 pm

Militant X 1 wrote:
WFColonel56 wrote:

what's that cat's name Colonel so i can be on the look out for him? cause, either Beamer will shape him up or he will get cut quick, fast and in a hurry! lol!

~Mili

his name is Tahrick Peak.

His older brother is Nubian Peak

Here is Tahricks 08 tape (which is very misleading because every team shown had a loosing record if i remember)

just so I dont sound like a hater my team ran for about 300 yds on them this year.. heres a breif highlight
http://www.wdbj7.com/Global/story.asp?S=11191619
(i got a sack that game, i was sooo pissed they didnt put that in)

I think VT gave #11 a scholarship just to lure his older brother to play for them, but thats just me speculating.
Back to top Go down
ubert123

ubert123

HS Highlight tapes Empty
PostSubject: Re: HS Highlight tapes   HS Highlight tapes EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:52 pm

whats your school's name?
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

HS Highlight tapes Empty
PostSubject: Re: HS Highlight tapes   HS Highlight tapes EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:15 am

William Fleming High School
Back to top Go down
ubert123

ubert123

HS Highlight tapes Empty
PostSubject: Re: HS Highlight tapes   HS Highlight tapes EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:45 pm

have yall ever played olive branch or prattville?
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

HS Highlight tapes Empty
PostSubject: Re: HS Highlight tapes   HS Highlight tapes EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 5:39 pm

Im pretty sure we havent
Back to top Go down
ubert123

ubert123

HS Highlight tapes Empty
PostSubject: Re: HS Highlight tapes   HS Highlight tapes EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 6:45 pm

ok are yall ranked in the nation?
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

HS Highlight tapes Empty
PostSubject: Re: HS Highlight tapes   HS Highlight tapes EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:57 pm

nope... I think the highest we were in the last 4 years was like 500.

But to me rank means nothing at all. The whole idea is flawed. Becuz i think that the national rank is determined from state rank + some other factors like who they played and ect. But there are many states with flawed rankings

But the ranking in VA is very bad. There are places that dont get any coverage at all no matter how good they are. A site that ranks the schools even said that they didnt have anyone to cover the area of VA that my school is in.

I remember my JR year my school was ranked 17th in VA. But that dnt make any sense becuz there were teams ahead with 1 more loss. And how could they even rank us properly if they dont cover us or any of the teams on our out of district schedule.....

but thats just my mini rant
Back to top Go down
ubert123

ubert123

HS Highlight tapes Empty
PostSubject: Re: HS Highlight tapes   HS Highlight tapes EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:45 pm

haha i know what you mean. my school was ranked #10 in the nation and that year we lost 2 games so it definitely doesn't mean that much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HS Highlight tapes Empty
PostSubject: Re: HS Highlight tapes   HS Highlight tapes Empty

Back to top Go down

HS Highlight tapes
Page 1 of 1