Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

yall's opinion?

Go down 
+4
WFColonel56
iswaggnificent
xHHx_JayNizz
xHHx_megatron
8 posters
AuthorMessage
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

yall's opinion? Empty
PostSubject: yall's opinion?   yall's opinion? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:49 pm

Im always switching offensive playbooks, to find like the "perfect one" but I have been losing close games because i dont know the plybook inside out.....I beat a top 10 guy on xbox recently and i used my fav run'n'gun then i switched to TB plybook, i won a few games barely to decently high level guys then i just got my @ss raped (i kept it close, but i didnt feel like i was in control) by a low level (im sure it was a second account) but he just kept throwing blitzes and nanos at me i was just like WTF.....since new madden and ncaa is bout to come out, is it worth switching playbooks?
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

yall's opinion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: yall's opinion?   yall's opinion? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:53 pm

nah not really use what ever book you are the most comfortable with imo.
Back to top Go down
iswaggnificent

yall's opinion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: yall's opinion?   yall's opinion? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:16 am

no point in trying to learn another PB inside and out it will proably change for 2011
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

yall's opinion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: yall's opinion?   yall's opinion? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:01 am

yes switch pb's....IMO its best to learn how to use just about every formation in the game. And this point in the madden year is all about gettin ready for the nxt game.

Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

yall's opinion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: yall's opinion?   yall's opinion? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:39 pm

Tron, i know the feeling bruh! i have bounced around various playbooks all season trying to find the right "one" for my Ravens. i love the Ravens Obook but it lacked a few Gun: Snugs plays that i really liked out of the RnG, West Coast Pass Balanced playbooks. but, now is a good time to "explore" other books before madden11 drops. when it does, i have made my self a promise that i will work "ONE" book the entire season and know it end and out. hopefully, the Ravens Obook will be all i need!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
rayricedabeast

rayricedabeast

yall's opinion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: yall's opinion?   yall's opinion? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:09 pm

Militant X 1 wrote:
Tron, i know the feeling bruh! i have bounced around various playbooks all season trying to find the right "one" for my Ravens. i love the Ravens Obook but it lacked a few Gun: Snugs plays that i really liked out of the RnG, West Coast Pass Balanced playbooks. but, now is a good time to "explore" other books before madden11 drops. when it does, i have made my self a promise that i will work "ONE" book the entire season and know it end and out. hopefully, the Ravens Obook will be all i need!

~Mili
Amen!!! Hopefully we can bounce some things off of each other next month...
Back to top Go down
ezekjuninor

ezekjuninor

yall's opinion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: yall's opinion?   yall's opinion? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:43 pm

I think that sticking with one playbook is the best, as you get used to it so you know what play you should use in what situation[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
ubert123

ubert123

yall's opinion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: yall's opinion?   yall's opinion? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:54 pm

use whatever book you used when you beat xmmwxnavasota. he was gettin pissed!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

yall's opinion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: yall's opinion?   yall's opinion? Empty

Back to top Go down

yall's opinion?
Page 1 of 1