Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Madden 11 Speed is going to matter alot

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jray511

Madden 11 Speed is going to matter alot Empty
PostSubject: Madden 11 Speed is going to matter alot   Madden 11 Speed is going to matter alot EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:01 pm

So far in the demo I'm seeing that guys like Garcon and Holmes are getting Seperation because of their speed which is realistic unlike Madden 10 .... im also getting the RC animations with Holmes and Garcon and even Collie. I think this year guys like Percy Harvin, Desean Jackson, and the list goes on but i think Speed is big this year just because of the seperation you can get
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Speed is going to matter alot   Madden 11 Speed is going to matter alot EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:16 pm

this is all good an all, but maddens like this one make me wonder WHY THE HELL DONT THEY PUT INDY BnR/BACK OFF BACK IN MADDEN....if we could do it how it was on last gen then spd wouldnt mean jack to me i could just back up my individual corner........now im almost F'd before m11 even drops becuz of my slow corners

but oh well at least i will be able to RC all over fools...lol 6-5, 6-5, 6-4....d@mn is this new york becuz all i see is sky scrapers....lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Speed is going to matter alot   Madden 11 Speed is going to matter alot EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:07 pm

RC is difficult the only way i can get the animations is on the goaline fade and im not even usering it, my cpu controled player goes up and gets it himself
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Speed is going to matter alot   Madden 11 Speed is going to matter alot EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:36 pm

It's not that difficult at all for me JayNizz. Just keep trying. Remember, left stick RCing now guys.

Btw, I definitely agree that speed is going to matter a lot. Just like all Madden games.. In real life, if you are a slow defender & you go against a faster WR, you step your speed up to the next level just because you know who you are playing. I know Champ Bailey was fast & people have said he's aging bad, but last year he went against DeSean Jackson on the first play of the game. They tried to throw a streak to DeSean but Bailey was right there.. step for step.. Just as fast Smile

Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Speed is going to matter alot   Madden 11 Speed is going to matter alot EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:43 am

when playing corner back the key to defending a streak is putting your body infront of the WR. if you can get your body in front of his he can only run as fast as you allow him too. Thats what makes corners like revis, nmandi, and bailey great. they play physical and they beat WR to their own routes. you don't have to be fast to be a great CB you just have to be smart. I only ran a 4.6 forty but i could defend guys who ran 4.4 to 4.3.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Speed is going to matter alot   Madden 11 Speed is going to matter alot EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 11:50 am

Well yeah, good technique clearly works Smile You always want inside position.. if you have outside position, you'll give up a slant to the inside for 10+ yds :X
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Speed is going to matter alot   Madden 11 Speed is going to matter alot EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 12:32 pm

back in madden 09 when the deep ball was good...i would manually move my corner back like 15 yards back LOL...and user the mlb for slants and stuff....so if get burned then ill resort to that...im pretty glad the Lions got some speed at dbs...lol
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Speed is going to matter alot   Madden 11 Speed is going to matter alot EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:26 am

but to this topic, i think acceleration will be more important than speed...just if u dont have speed, than dont expect to hit the homerun play....i think other ratings that "didnt exist" will play more of a role
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Speed is going to matter alot   Madden 11 Speed is going to matter alot EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:42 am

I think that Knowshon Moreno is gonna be a beast this year.. Of course I'm biased, but I'm going just based on ratings. I'm comparing Knowshon Moreno's ratings to Shonne Greene's ratings. [When I say beast, I just mean super convenient to have on your team when you are a Bronco fan. He's probably not going to be one I would pick out of a litter of 10 RBs, but he's gonna be awesome to have on my team.]

Shonne Greene, that one guy that is in the Madden 11 demo that seems to get TDs like crazy..

Moreno: 88 speed, 96 acceleration, 97 agility, 77 catch, 72 carry, 87 elusiveness, 92 spin move, and 94 juke move.
Moreno has better overall, speed, acceleration, agility, toughness, swagger*, jump, catch, elusiveness, spin move, and juke move.

Basically, he has better ratings in all categories that matter for RBs..
Big deal.. What sets him apart?

+2 pt SPEED
+5 pt ACCELERATION
+12 pt AGILITY
+19 pt CATCH
-16 pt CARRY - Worst stat about Moreno Sad
+12 pt ELUSIVENESS [Greene does have 91 truck compared to Moreno's 76 truck; but I haven't gotten a lot of trucking animations. weird.. I am scoring with him though..]
+9 pt SPIN MOVE
+17 pt JUKE MOVE

This sounds like good news... I've been great with Greene.. I can't wait for Moreno..

It sounds like Moreno will have a quick burst & be able to cut well too since he has 94 juke..
He should be very easy to find & hit the hole.. Difficult to run for a 80 yd TD though..

Last edited by wangtangkiki on Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Speed is going to matter alot   Madden 11 Speed is going to matter alot EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:30 am

lol at the fine print
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Speed is going to matter alot   Madden 11 Speed is going to matter alot EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:15 am

Heh. I just put it in a smaller font so it would be distinguished from normal text Smile Here, I'll change it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Speed is going to matter alot   Madden 11 Speed is going to matter alot Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden 11 Speed is going to matter alot
Page 1 of 1