Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Giants D-Lineman Set Up

Go down 
+5
yaboy510
Highlander
sgibs
ELeiser17
ZFarls
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

Giants D-Lineman Set Up Empty
PostSubject: Giants D-Lineman Set Up   Giants D-Lineman Set Up EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:37 pm

Osi-Tuck-Canty-Kiwi Most situations

Tuck-Bernard- Robbins-Canty Run

Osi Tuck Kiwi Boley for straight outside rush blitzing. Loop tuck outside.

Then keep firing in robbins and bernard or run situations. This is the deepest team in the game for this type of attack. On long passing sitatations, keep Boley running in hard off that edge. Can you say Kenny Phillips user pick? This team is going to be insane to play against if users can optomize their attack.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
ELeiser17

ELeiser17

PostSubject: Re: Giants D-Lineman Set Up   Giants D-Lineman Set Up EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:42 pm

Like my idea for this section?

I'm gonna have to try this. The Giants are my NFC team as I live in New York. I never really mess with the depth charts that much but I'll check this out.

Last edited by ELeiser17 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Giants D-Lineman Set Up   Giants D-Lineman Set Up EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 1:30 pm

Gotta get the best players on the field for the most snaps as possible. This puts you in the best position to win!

Giants D-Lineman Set Up Postersedit
Back to top Go down
ELeiser17

ELeiser17

PostSubject: Re: Giants D-Lineman Set Up   Giants D-Lineman Set Up EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 1:42 pm

Yeah I know I'm just too lazy to do it at this point. When Madden 2010 comes out I'll take a good look at the Raiders depth chart and try to come up with the best setup possible. Of course I'll post it here for everyone to see.

Last edited by ELeiser17 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Giants D-Lineman Set Up   Giants D-Lineman Set Up EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 1:43 pm

tone down your sig dude haha
Back to top Go down
ELeiser17

ELeiser17

PostSubject: Re: Giants D-Lineman Set Up   Giants D-Lineman Set Up EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 1:46 pm

sgibs7 wrote:
tone down your sig dude haha

Yeah I was just about to say that. I really don't mind it but I don't want other members to get the wrong idea.

Last edited by ELeiser17 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Giants D-Lineman Set Up   Giants D-Lineman Set Up EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 1:51 pm

yeah, that was a pic to show how good the giants were, my sig is the table but im not sure how to insert it.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Giants D-Lineman Set Up   Giants D-Lineman Set Up EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:52 pm

your profile guy.
Back to top Go down
Highlander

PostSubject: Re: Giants D-Lineman Set Up   Giants D-Lineman Set Up EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 12:51 am

I like Osi, Canty, Mathias, Tuck for 3rd and longs but I want Robbins replacing Mathias early in the downs when expecting run
Back to top Go down
yaboy510

PostSubject: Re: Giants D-Lineman Set Up   Giants D-Lineman Set Up EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:29 am

hmm, I'll try this, though, I want Boley at OLB unless I'm using speed package in 46 or in dmie/nickel/dollar.. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
JokerGotDots

PostSubject: Re: Giants D-Lineman Set Up   Giants D-Lineman Set Up EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 3:41 am

ill have to giv this a look
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: Giants D-Lineman Set Up   Giants D-Lineman Set Up EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:03 pm

really wish plax was stil with them theyd be my madden team definitly if he was >.<
Back to top Go down
winners09

PostSubject: Re: Giants D-Lineman Set Up   Giants D-Lineman Set Up EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 3:41 pm

i'll try this set-up later today. I usually don't use giants, but i'll try them out today.
Back to top Go down
xNBSxASSASS1N

PostSubject: Re: Giants D-Lineman Set Up   Giants D-Lineman Set Up EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 6:03 am

this team is still beast without buress they face there real test today againts the saints and im just going to have to say that well the saints are going to win but both teams equal beast and well with steve smith stepping up for eli things are looking good
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: Giants D-Lineman Set Up   Giants D-Lineman Set Up EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:52 pm

steve smith is mah hero.i think giants will win and if they dont i will cry.jk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giants D-Lineman Set Up   Giants D-Lineman Set Up Empty

Back to top Go down

Giants D-Lineman Set Up
Page 1 of 1