Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

play art showing up when i use strategy pad

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
spincter

spincter

play art showing up when i use strategy pad Empty
PostSubject: play art showing up when i use strategy pad   play art showing up when i use strategy pad EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:44 am

i was playing a game online and half the time i used the strategy pad to motion a guy or change a guys assignment the play art showed up. the guy i was playing said he was not seeing it
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: play art showing up when i use strategy pad   play art showing up when i use strategy pad EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:32 am

ya theres been lots of talk with fishy things going on with the play art. not sure what is going on at this point
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Dalton Big D

PostSubject: Re: play art showing up when i use strategy pad   play art showing up when i use strategy pad EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:53 pm

most of the time you can see if but a few plays it just went away and i was unable to see it
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: play art showing up when i use strategy pad   play art showing up when i use strategy pad EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:40 pm

There are a few situations in which you cannot view the play art.

If you or your opponent is on offense and has a WR in auto-motion, you cannot see the play art. You won't be able to see your own play art on defense if the WR is in auto-motion so that's a tip on how you can tell if it's auto-motion or not. You won't be able to see it on offense either after you've clicked X or A to make the WR go in motion.

If your opponent has started the kick meter, you will not be able to see your play art because it's like the play has already started.. but the clock doesn't run [or it shouldn't at least.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: play art showing up when i use strategy pad   play art showing up when i use strategy pad Empty

Back to top Go down

play art showing up when i use strategy pad
Page 1 of 1