Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Whats the best Offensive PB

Go down 
+12
famous9671
hpbuttons
ubert123
bakagaijin
SteelersPSUfan
Tyler1281
xHHx_JayNizz
xHHx_megatron
wangtangkiki
TheCrew22
Ant1010
Anton32
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Anton32

Whats the best Offensive PB Empty
PostSubject: Whats the best Offensive PB   Whats the best Offensive PB EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 3:33 pm

just want to know what PB you guys find is the best so far? I still be flirting with the Balanced but looking to switch up, any suggestions
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Offensive PB   Whats the best Offensive PB EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 3:52 pm

Dallas Cowboys or Kansas City Chiefs
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Offensive PB   Whats the best Offensive PB EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 5:18 pm

Denver playbook is straight fire
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Offensive PB   Whats the best Offensive PB EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 9:08 pm

I'd have to go with the Denver Broncos.. They are basically a balanced playbook.. Great running formations.. plus the hardcore passing formations like Snugs Flip, Bunch Wk, Trips (TE), Wing Trips Wk, and Split Bronco.. plus a good SG running formation in Bronco Heavy.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Offensive PB   Whats the best Offensive PB EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:35 am

detroit is pretty darn good
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Offensive PB   Whats the best Offensive PB EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:44 am

lol im totally confused right now on which playbook i want to use, im going from STL to Dal, then Dal to Den then Den to NE, haha then all the way back around again.
Back to top Go down
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Offensive PB   Whats the best Offensive PB EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:31 am

NE
Back to top Go down
SteelersPSUfan

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Offensive PB   Whats the best Offensive PB EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 12:00 pm

I like denver over ne. What are you top formations out of ne?
Back to top Go down
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Offensive PB   Whats the best Offensive PB EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 12:09 pm

pats te wing, trips TE, split patriots, snugs flip, pats wing trips, normal flex weak, 5wr patriot, iform twin te strong and more
Back to top Go down
SteelersPSUfan

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Offensive PB   Whats the best Offensive PB EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:52 pm

ok I will have to compare the plays that are in the formations that are the same. thanks
Back to top Go down
bakagaijin

bakagaijin

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Offensive PB   Whats the best Offensive PB EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:03 pm

Tyler1281 wrote:
pats te wing, trips TE, split patriots, snugs flip, pats wing trips, normal flex weak, 5wr patriot, iform twin te strong and more

Yeah, I have been steadily working my way through the PBs and I have to say I am liking the NE book a lot so far. Need to check out more of the Single Back and I-Form formations but I think the Gun formations and plays are probably the best I have seen
Back to top Go down
ubert123

ubert123

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Offensive PB   Whats the best Offensive PB EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:43 pm

pass balanced is pretty sick. the off tackle is still nasty in strong close
Back to top Go down
hpbuttons

hpbuttons

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Offensive PB   Whats the best Offensive PB EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:47 pm

I use NE it favors a pass heavy offense which is what I run

also the slot screen to welker is money
Back to top Go down
famous9671

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Offensive PB   Whats the best Offensive PB EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:53 pm

let them sleep on detroit megatron, ive been using it since day2 its simple but effevtive
Back to top Go down
bakagaijin

bakagaijin

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Offensive PB   Whats the best Offensive PB EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:20 pm

famous9671 wrote:
let them sleep on detroit megatron, ive been using it since day2 its simple but effevtive

I like DET as well though not as much as last year. They took a lot of the good plays and formations out of the DET PB but you are right, it is still a very good playbook.
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Offensive PB   Whats the best Offensive PB EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:05 pm

Im running ATL but I will switch up this week and force myself to try a few new books.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
ezekjuninor

ezekjuninor

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Offensive PB   Whats the best Offensive PB EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:29 pm

I'm all confused on what PB to use, I've never gotten madden this early in the season
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Offensive PB   Whats the best Offensive PB EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:40 pm

I really think Denver's a top book..
I've just unleashed the Trips formation..
I'm workin on Bunch..

Best run in the game possibly: I-Form TE Flip - Bronco HB Zone
Bronco HB Zone is the best goalline running play.. if your opponent calls GL defense.. you have a TD.. Try it.. Make sure to cut it to the outside.

I love to RC with Split Bronco..

It just has everything..

Unbumpables are in the Singleback formations.. Quick throws are in all the I-Form/SB formations..

FB Dives in the I-Forms are great to mix in with the HB Zone..

They have a great toss in Weak Tight Pair -Weak Toss.. It's excellent.. Especially if you slide the TE to the left side..

So much to love with this book Smile
Back to top Go down
steelersfan0023

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Offensive PB   Whats the best Offensive PB EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:26 pm

The 2 trip plays out of gun in the bronco playbook have great plays I basically run those 2 formations and use 3 plays from each all game and it's very hard to stop

Thats not to mention all the other great plays in the playbook as mentioned above by wang
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Offensive PB   Whats the best Offensive PB EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:48 pm

I was just labbing this last night..

[This is not my favorite play.. but it's great too]

Gun Trips - Slot Swing

Whats the best Offensive PB Guntripsslotswing

From left to right:
WRs: Square, L1, Circle; RB = Triangle; TE = X

I use this against zone.
If they don't have a flat zone, quick throw to Circle.
If they only have a flat zone, throw to L1 once Circle attracts the flat zone away from your passing lane. This could be a 15 yd gain easily..

If they have a flat and purple zone, I would rocket catch with square once he gets down the field. If I suspect they have a flat & purple zone, I'll try a screen on the next play since screens = great vs zone.
Back to top Go down
J Blanco in LBK

J Blanco in LBK

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Offensive PB   Whats the best Offensive PB EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:12 pm

ive been using washington still. shanahan is an offensive genius
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Offensive PB   Whats the best Offensive PB EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:08 pm

shanahan is just a genius period
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Offensive PB   Whats the best Offensive PB Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats the best Offensive PB
Page 1 of 1