Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Labbing?????

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
steelersfan0023

Labbing????? Empty
PostSubject: Labbing?????   Labbing????? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:01 pm

I recently got really into madden when madden 10 came out I am a decent player I guess but im really trying to get to that next level. My question is how do you guys lab? Ill go into practice and run some plays but I dont really know what to look for, and then most the time sh!t that works when I do lab doesn't work in a online game. So any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys,
Back to top Go down
trothirty3

Labbing????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labbing?????   Labbing????? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:27 pm

steelers look for routes that work off eachother or just look for certain routes in plays that are umbumpable or look unique practice practice practice
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

Labbing????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labbing?????   Labbing????? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 3:26 pm

Your doing it right! from my experience most people think they are labbing incorrectly because what they might find in a few hours of labbing doesn't work in game. The problem is when you let this defeat you. Labbing is a complete cycle. It means working on things in practice them bringing it in game to see its effectiveness. If it doesn't work then you must go back to tthe well and keep trying. Labbing isn't something that stops EVER. You should always be labbing because that's the only way you will be able to adapt and have your game grow throughout the year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

Labbing????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labbing?????   Labbing????? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 3:33 pm

To give you a idea of what my Madden labbing looks like... get home from work at 5:15 mon-Fri. Get on Madden at 5:30. I get in practice for 2hours or so working on my current scheme looking for ways to expand it. Once I find a few things that might be effective I will get into a game online or with a few of my Renegades crew members. I don't worry about winning or losing I only work on what I I was previously labbed. I only want to see if its effective. Once that's done it will be around 10PM and then I gameplan about why things worked or why they dodnt work. Then I start the process over again to try and make what I'm doing perfected. After a few times through eventually ill start crossing things off the list of what's effective and what's not.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
steelersfan0023

Labbing????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labbing?????   Labbing????? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 4:06 pm

Thanks man i appreciate it
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

Labbing????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labbing?????   Labbing????? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 8:49 pm

Here is my thought on labbing...If ur looking to beat base defenses, then u will need only 1 controller or learn to beat man coverage or zone coverage...in madden 10 i needed to figure out how to beat them nano's so i used 2 controllers(i would set the nano up myself) and just figured what works against what...in madden 11 we dont have to worry bout nanos

here is how i lab by myself...i will pick a random play that sparks an interest.and i run it against a base cv3 defense...then if it works ill run it against man...if it works against both man and zone (it might mean a route by the first receiver beats zone and the route by the second receiver beats man) then the play is a success...to analyze the play even more, ill run it against a different zone cov.like cov 2 or 4...then ill try to maximize the play and throw different zone blitzes and man blitzes..

another important thing when u can find a play that has different options against everything..is to check out the quick audibles and try those out with the same labbing technique
Back to top Go down
steelersfan0023

Labbing????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labbing?????   Labbing????? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:16 pm

Thanks man great help u from OK btw???
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

Labbing????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labbing?????   Labbing????? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:07 pm

yeap...lol..
Back to top Go down