Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Tim Tebow first preseason game

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

Tim Tebow first preseason game Empty
PostSubject: Tim Tebow first preseason game   Tim Tebow first preseason game EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:44 pm

How do you guys think he did? I thought he did pretty good. 8-13 for 103 yards i think and dove into the endzone with no time left. I saw a lot of potential of what could be denver future starter in a few years. He was just fun to watch for me.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow first preseason game   Tim Tebow first preseason game EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:53 pm

I think that last play was fuckin awesome..

He did better than Brady Quinn.
He regressed with his throw motion.. He was doing the elongated motion on this pass to the sideline..
He did great on that pass to the sideline to get them to like the 20 yd line.. It was a 35 yd pass? something like that..

He showed that he can feel the pressure, but he also didn't feel any pressure when he almost fumbled the ball.. [The play where fat man returned it for a TD.. The fat dude tripped with 10 yds to go.. got up & got a TD anyway LOL.. It was overturned though..]

Overall, I think the Broncos offense will be easy for him. A lot of quick swing passes.. like the one from Orton to Lloyd.. I would say he gets a C+ for now..

ALSO.. If anyone watched the whole game, how do you think Matthew Willis did? He looked GREAT.. It seemed like he was catching everything.. but he only had two passes completed to him.. The one pass that he dropped was the pass by Tim Tebow.. If he would have caught that, it would have been a 40 yd gain.. Willis beat the CB so bad.. I loved it.. except for the drop.

One more thing.. Man, the Broncos 1st stringers dominated the Bengals 1st team.. I was very surprised.. I couldn't believe it. We were missing Brian Dawkins and D.J. Williams.. [Of course Dumervil too, but he won't be back for a while..] We didn't have Demaryius Thomas, Knowshon Moreno, Corell Buckhalter, and Justin Fargas.. We didn't really run because we had some guy named "Hall" at RB... 4th stringer or 5th stringer lol.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow first preseason game   Tim Tebow first preseason game EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:25 pm

he got hit hard there...YIKES

love me some tebow!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
datnodude

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow first preseason game   Tim Tebow first preseason game EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:28 pm

everybody is better than brady quinn
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow first preseason game   Tim Tebow first preseason game EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:32 pm

datnodude wrote:
everybody is better than brady quinn

Apparently Tebow isn't as he is #3 on the depth chart Sad Not sure what Quinn was doing out there..

- I just realized something.. Matthew Willis had only 2 catches because the other two catches he had were both pass interference on the defense & we accepted it instead of declining it.. Both were awesome catches.. I think I have it recorded..
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow first preseason game   Tim Tebow first preseason game EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 3:04 am

too soon to tell anything imo, he was playin vs 3rd and 4th sting players.

that was a nice run at the end tho, i think tebow will do fine. He's got a heart of a lion and he's a winner, sound like some one the patriots have? lol
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow first preseason game   Tim Tebow first preseason game EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:29 am

Ya i think some more learning with josh mcdanials and tebow can get his throwing motion to stay where hes been traing it for he could be a way better QB by mid season. I think he will start if the broncos have a collaspe like they did last year. That touchdown reminded me of john elway, It was awsome with no time left. I think his style of play will change the game for QB's.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow first preseason game   Tim Tebow first preseason game EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:00 pm

LoL That run really did have the helicopter effect in slow mo.. I think this offense that McDaniels runs is great at "small ball." Just like I run in Madden.. just quick & easy throws.. like a west coast offense.. Short throws, but you still get down the field..

The offense is excellent if you have a QB like Tom Brady in it.. you can stretch the field like they did in 2007.. Same offense.. but different people now.. We have Orton.. He's a noodle arm guy. He's a solid QB though.. He doesn't make mistakes..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow first preseason game   Tim Tebow first preseason game Empty

Back to top Go down

Tim Tebow first preseason game
Page 1 of 1