Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

auto turbo auto strafe

Go down 
+2
wangtangkiki
z3r0seven
6 posters
AuthorMessage
z3r0seven

auto turbo auto strafe Empty
PostSubject: auto turbo auto strafe   auto turbo auto strafe EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:30 am

whats your guys feelings on the auto turbo and auto strafe? do you guys leave thos on or take them off so you manually ahve to push the trubo and strafe to use it? i turned them off because i like to control the turbo and when i am strafing. what are the advantages to auto?
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: auto turbo auto strafe   auto turbo auto strafe EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:07 am

Take auto-sprint & auto-strafe off.

If you have auto-sprint on, you will have a weird delay when sprinting away from a blitz.

I was labbing with a friend, and he had auto-sprint on. We were trying play-action plays to get our QB on the outside to rush with.. Vince Young always got this weird delayed animation when running away. [You are supposed to hold R2 to make your QB go into scramble mode just like last year] Apparently it is broken. I had the same team & playbook as him.. I used the same play, and VY for me wasn't delayed, I sprinted perfectly..

Auto-Sprint: Outrun your blockers frequently. Scrambling as a QB is at a disadvantage with this on.

Auto-Strafe: I want to choose when I strafe.. You just run the risk of the CPU strafing when you don't want to, causing you to run slower.. You can't run as fast when you strafe.. It could make you strafe in a bad situation. The football field is too dynamic for the CPU to know exactly when you want to sprint or strafe.
Back to top Go down
z3r0seven

PostSubject: Re: auto turbo auto strafe   auto turbo auto strafe EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:14 am

i agree. good info about the scrambling with the qb. i dont see why people dont want to be able to control when to sprint and strafe when they are major aspects of controlling your user player.
Back to top Go down
suicide-manual

suicide-manual

PostSubject: Auto starfe bad   auto turbo auto strafe EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:17 pm

If you notice when you try to scramble with the qb and auto starfe s on it looks like hes trying to starfe before he takes off which makes no since. Also as said above the cpu doesnt know when to starfe which is why its better when done manually
Back to top Go down
maddenlife76

PostSubject: Re: auto turbo auto strafe   auto turbo auto strafe EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:11 am

I turned mine off as i like to have control of my players
Back to top Go down
ezekjuninor

ezekjuninor

PostSubject: Re: auto turbo auto strafe   auto turbo auto strafe EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 9:16 am

I leave auto sprint on but i turn auto strafe off
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: auto turbo auto strafe   auto turbo auto strafe EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:08 am

^ i like the idea to take advantage of the locomotion.

however i find it a big problem that I cant user the QB to sprint when you leave auto sprint on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
suicide-manual

suicide-manual

PostSubject: Re: auto turbo auto strafe   auto turbo auto strafe EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:07 pm

Gibs you can user scramble with those settings on but its a bitch, which can end up in a sack, and or horrible game changing fumble
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: auto turbo auto strafe   auto turbo auto strafe Empty

Back to top Go down

auto turbo auto strafe
Page 1 of 1