Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

GameStop Round 2 Code

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

GameStop Round 2 Code Empty
PostSubject: GameStop Round 2 Code   GameStop Round 2 Code EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 6:48 pm

Anyone want to like buy it or something?
I don't have Madden 11 for XBOX.. My brother has an XBOX but not Gold..

COOL FACT: MaddenBible claims 3 GameStop tournaments!!

Game 1: I was up 35 in the 1st Q. 50-0.. Game ended at half. [Guy has never played Madden.. ugh]

Game 2: Dude got a lucky play and scored a TD..
I shut him out the rest of the game.. It becomes 21-7.. I have the ball at the 2min warning.. I get a 1st down at the 3yd line. I decide to just kneel instead of run the score up.

Game 3 [Championship]: I score the first TD..
I don't remember what else happened..

He's up 14-7. I score a TD with CJ.. 14-14.. I throw a pick & he gets a TD..

21-14.. I get another TD with CJ with like 50 sec left in half.. He was gonna play safe but he throws a pick [User pick to McRath]

21-21 at half.. He gets the ball.. I kick it off to him, he fumbles it & I run for a TD.. 28-21.. He was gonna play conservative when it was 21-14.. but he just forgot to.. So I got from being nervous at 21-14 knowing he gets the ball back at the half.. I'm up 7 after 10 seconds into the 2nd half LOL..

Eventually I win.. 52-35.

Chris Johnson > Cowboys D..

For some reason he believed that if he set Newman to CJ on Defensive Assignments that he would stop me.. He didn't.

CJ got 330 rushing yds, 5 TDs in the last game lol. BRONCO HB ZONE~~~
Back to top Go down
MRN

MRN

PostSubject: Re: GameStop Round 2 Code   GameStop Round 2 Code EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:46 pm

If you decide to give it out for free, I'll take it off your hands, but I don't got the money to pay for it lol.
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: GameStop Round 2 Code   GameStop Round 2 Code EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:47 pm

I lost in the finals of mine.. Lost to, you guessed it, CJ..

Its almost unfair playing against someone who KNOWS HOW TO PLAY with the Titans.. CJ breaks 2-3 tackles per play, and once he breaks the second 95% of the time no one is near him.. SMH lol

I scored to match, ended up losing 35-28.. Got a user pick with Darren Sharper, thought i had the game after that.. First play after Pierre Thomas coughs it up.. I wanted to throw the controller out of the store, because i knew that was my chance..

Oh well, gotta get some D and pray i find a way to get to MLG Cool
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: GameStop Round 2 Code   GameStop Round 2 Code EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:53 pm

was it 2 min qtrs every game?
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: GameStop Round 2 Code   GameStop Round 2 Code EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:08 pm

Yea, i heard some of the other tourneys played 4 minute quarters though.. Would have much rathered that, more time to make adjustments and think ahead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GameStop Round 2 Code   GameStop Round 2 Code Empty

Back to top Go down

GameStop Round 2 Code
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Madden NFL 2012 General-
Jump to: