Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

FRANCHISE INJURIES ARE CRAZY

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ONTHEMOVE

FRANCHISE INJURIES ARE CRAZY Empty
PostSubject: FRANCHISE INJURIES ARE CRAZY   FRANCHISE INJURIES ARE CRAZY EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:59 pm

INJURIES SEEM CRAZY THIS YEAR. I JUST LOST ZBIKOWSKI AND CODY FOR 7 WEEKS EACH. IN ANOTHER LEAGUE WHERE I AM THE FALCONS I LOST WEATHERSPOON FOR 9 WEEKS AND LIKE 3 OTHER GUYS.

THE INJURIES ARE CRAZY. IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO TO GET PLAYERS BACK QUICKLY OR BETTER YET DOES ANYONE HAVE SOME TIPS TO AVOID INJURIES (SERIOUSLY THOUGH I MEAN I KNOW ITS PART OF THE GAME IT JUST SEEMS WORSE THIS YEAR)

JUST WONDERIN IF YOU FRANCHISE PLAYERS ARE EXPERIENCING THE SAME STUFF AND WHAT U ARE DOIN TO DEAL WITH IT....THX
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: FRANCHISE INJURIES ARE CRAZY   FRANCHISE INJURIES ARE CRAZY EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:09 pm

glad to see you back Pat!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
RunRunPass

RunRunPass

PostSubject: Re: FRANCHISE INJURIES ARE CRAZY   FRANCHISE INJURIES ARE CRAZY EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:21 am

ONTHEMOVE wrote:
INJURIES SEEM CRAZY THIS YEAR. I JUST LOST ZBIKOWSKI AND CODY FOR 7 WEEKS EACH. IN ANOTHER LEAGUE WHERE I AM THE FALCONS I LOST WEATHERSPOON FOR 9 WEEKS AND LIKE 3 OTHER GUYS.

THE INJURIES ARE CRAZY. IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO TO GET PLAYERS BACK QUICKLY OR BETTER YET DOES ANYONE HAVE SOME TIPS TO AVOID INJURIES (SERIOUSLY THOUGH I MEAN I KNOW ITS PART OF THE GAME IT JUST SEEMS WORSE THIS YEAR)

JUST WONDERIN IF YOU FRANCHISE PLAYERS ARE EXPERIENCING THE SAME STUFF AND WHAT U ARE DOIN TO DEAL WITH IT....THX

Oh yes we are. It's been utter carnage. In one game recently the Packers had about 5 injuries in one game, including Woodson for 7 weeks, Matthews for 6 weeks and Jones for 4 weeks. There are not many teams that have been unaffected by the problem; the cart on the field seems a regular feature in this game.

We are all hoping that the patch (whenever it comes out) will do a little more than just "tweak" the injuries because it's become ridiculous. However, it's made owners think a little more about not just trying to stack thei team with studs because now they are having to consider depth a bit more than in the past.
Back to top Go down
http://eafl.bestforumonline.com
huw140269

huw140269

PostSubject: Re: FRANCHISE INJURIES ARE CRAZY   FRANCHISE INJURIES ARE CRAZY EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:15 am

The injuries are about right in my opinion and you really do have to consider depth in your roster.

Penalties are another issue - twice I have roken out on long runs on my way to scoring a TD only for it to be called back after one of my WRs has run behind of their chasers (20 yards back from the ball carrier)and the defender goes tumbling over.

I have yet to see a penalty for Pass Interference
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FRANCHISE INJURIES ARE CRAZY   FRANCHISE INJURIES ARE CRAZY Empty

Back to top Go down

FRANCHISE INJURIES ARE CRAZY
Page 1 of 1