Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

tampa bay buccaneers

Go down 
+8
secondhandsoxx
WasItTehChad
Servo
TheCrew22
wangtangkiki
mhk1294
trothirty3
kareem1
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
secondhandsoxx

secondhandsoxx

tampa bay buccaneers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: tampa bay buccaneers   tampa bay buccaneers - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 12:21 am

Yep, no matter how the year turns out, I'm happy with the progress of the young guys so far. In a Madden sense though, these injuries are a death blow. I'm not 100% sure if you can use IR players online, I'm sure one of you guys know... but if I cant then my madden season is going to blow Sad I can't use anyone else, it just feels wrong.

<3 Bucs
Back to top Go down
Kingz

Kingz

PostSubject: Re: tampa bay buccaneers   tampa bay buccaneers - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:44 am

losing talib would be a huge blow for me in madden almost as bad as losing tanard jackson =(
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: tampa bay buccaneers   tampa bay buccaneers - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:07 am

tanard jackson got suspended for the year for steroids - removal from roster

Talib is on IR, and is still on their roster, so technically he'll be on the roster

But real talk, no matter what happens for the rest of the year, we over achieved what any1 predicted for us.. and that is a very good thing, especially being the youngest team in the NFL...

next draft we def need to look at Safety, and Dline... we need another player that can give us immediate impact...

Tanard might be done wit tampa, and imo should be released in the off season... he "seemed" apologetic for the 1st offence which got em suspended for 4 games.. but to get caught for the same thing again, is a def no no....

Back to top Go down
Kingz

Kingz

PostSubject: Re: tampa bay buccaneers   tampa bay buccaneers - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:34 am

almost all the mock drafts ive seen have us taking a de in the 1st round and a cb in the 2nd
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: tampa bay buccaneers   tampa bay buccaneers - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:43 am

if 1 is available and worth it, we should def reach for a safety...

Tanard cant lay off the roids, and after that we got no real starter...
Back to top Go down
Kingz

Kingz

PostSubject: Re: tampa bay buccaneers   tampa bay buccaneers - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:10 am

true we do need a SS atleast we know grim can be great a FS just a shame he's on IR to
Back to top Go down
secondhandsoxx

secondhandsoxx

PostSubject: Re: tampa bay buccaneers   tampa bay buccaneers - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 1:48 am

d@mn now Quincy and Gerald out for the year. McCoy was just starting to show a ton of improvement over the last couple weeks Sad

I have a feeling that we might see Ronde play safety next year...
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: tampa bay buccaneers   tampa bay buccaneers - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:02 am

ronde at safety would be bad imo

he is sorta like Assante Samuel... let em play a cover 2 he will just lurk something..
Back to top Go down
Kingz

Kingz

PostSubject: Re: tampa bay buccaneers   tampa bay buccaneers - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:20 am

needless to say are seasons pretty much done to many injures to make a play off push this late in the season
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: tampa bay buccaneers   tampa bay buccaneers - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 1:37 pm

nah our playoff chances are still really good...

EJ biggers is playing fairly well in place of aqib.. sure losing Black, and Mccoy is really bad, but our next 2 opponents are Detroit, and Seattle...

if we can win those 2 games, and then pull of an upset of NO at home, 11-5 is almost garenteeing a playoff spot...
Back to top Go down
juegomylego

PostSubject: Re: tampa bay buccaneers   tampa bay buccaneers - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:07 am

how do you set up the current roster chad?
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: tampa bay buccaneers   tampa bay buccaneers - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:09 am

QB
Freeman

RB
Blount

WRs
1. Stovall
2. Benn
3. Williams - i aud down to fb dive, and he has the best carry/accell/agi on the team for WR
4. Winslow

LDE - Tim Crowder
RDE - Stylez White
DT - Mccoy, Price

LOLB
Black
Hayward

MLB
Ruud
Hayward

ROLB
Hayes
Watson < - STUD! no homo

CB
Talib
Lewis
Biggers
Mack

FS
Barber - 99 Play Recognition, 91 zone

SS
Sean Jones

KR
Biggers

PR
Spurlock - Biggers muffs em to many times for me to keep him here...
Back to top Go down
juegomylego

PostSubject: Re: tampa bay buccaneers   tampa bay buccaneers - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:14 am

how come you use blount over cadillac cause of carry and truck?
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: tampa bay buccaneers   tampa bay buccaneers - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:01 am

Blounts Carry >
Blounts stiff arm 96 >
Blounts Truck 96 >

caddy is my 3rd down back tho... but i use blount a lot and he fumbles way less then ne1 else on the roster
Back to top Go down
Kingz

Kingz

PostSubject: Re: tampa bay buccaneers   tampa bay buccaneers - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:29 am

so this is a 4-6 or a 3-4 setup
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: tampa bay buccaneers   tampa bay buccaneers - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Kingz

Kingz

PostSubject: Re: tampa bay buccaneers   tampa bay buccaneers - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:46 pm

my 3-4 setup

LE- watson
RE- white, hayward

for right end, you cant go wrong with stylez white or adam hayward. i prefer white because he has the same accel, and although slower, is the better overall end. hayward does have 7 more points in speed, so in dime and quarter you can sub him in to drop in coverage

DT- mccoy, miller, price

miller has 90 strength and better block shed, but price has better accel and power and finese moves.

LOLB- black
MLB- ruud,hayward
ROLB- hayes

alston is great to have as your backup middle lineback for blitzes out of 3-4. in dime and quarter, package the ROLB to play MLB because hayes is faster than ruud and is better if need to man up a running back

CB- talib, biggers, lewis, 4th is your choice

this is the strongest corner group you can have with the bucs. talib and lewis both have 85+ press, biggers has 94 speed
Back to top Go down
Kingz

Kingz

PostSubject: Re: tampa bay buccaneers   tampa bay buccaneers - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:49 pm

also i was on nfl.com today analysts already have us as superbowl contenders for 2011
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tampa bay buccaneers   tampa bay buccaneers - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

tampa bay buccaneers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2