Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Roster Update to start the regular season is out! Cowboys update included!!

Go down 
+2
beotos
wangtangkiki
6 posters
AuthorMessage
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

Roster Update to start the regular season is out! Cowboys update included!! Empty
PostSubject: Roster Update to start the regular season is out! Cowboys update included!!   Roster Update to start the regular season is out! Cowboys update included!! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:03 am

Yes!!!

Interesting things... Dumervil is still on the roster, even though they removed players from the game because they were on IR.. Thankfully EA are hypocrits and wouldn't want to do anything to make people not play this game even after making a decision to remove people that are on IR.. and if EA just didn't have time to remove him.. excuse me. Smile

Cowboys news:
LMFAO
They added a player named "Defensive Tackle" obviously a mistake.. He's gonna be my starting DT!!!

Jamar Wall was removed.. Gordon too.. Changed Owusu-Ansah to CB.. Removed TE Sicko; Crayton gone too..
BIGGEST NEWS: Added Danny McCray: 87 speed, 91 accel, 75 HP, 6'1" FS.. wears #40.. He has some big shoes to fill with Pat Watkins leaving..
This is great though... Alan Ball and Danny McCray both have 87 speed.. which is fine for safety... all your CBs are solid speed... Many people may put Owusu-Ansah back to FS then add Ball or Danny as their 4th CB.. I will think about it.. but this is great news Smile

Bad news: Octavien was cut Sad No more OLB/DE duty for him..

Raiders:

As if they didn't have enough speed, RB Bennett with 93 speed 92 acc was added.. Michael Bennett.. former Viking.. ._.
Yamon Figurs added - 95 spd 96 acc
Nick Miller added I THINK.. I don't remember seeing him unless he was as low as he is now on the depth chart.. he's below CBs..43 OVR.. 94 speed, 91 ACC

Those are two return men I'm guessing..

Apparently Walter McFadden wasn't cut.. I read somewhere he was.. weird.. so that's a plus!
Basically they added 3 speed offensive players..
Back to top Go down
beotos

beotos

Roster Update to start the regular season is out! Cowboys update included!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roster Update to start the regular season is out! Cowboys update included!!   Roster Update to start the regular season is out! Cowboys update included!! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:25 am

GG Mikey Bennett
Back to top Go down
y0unghustla

y0unghustla

PostSubject: Re: Roster Update to start the regular season is out! Cowboys update included!!   Roster Update to start the regular season is out! Cowboys update included!! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:26 am

does anyone have any updates on the ravens other than wilson and tj
Back to top Go down
more cowbell

more cowbell

PostSubject: Re: Roster Update to start the regular season is out! Cowboys update included!!   Roster Update to start the regular season is out! Cowboys update included!! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:41 pm

just checked out the packers roster additions. pretty nice and i'm happy they gave sam sheilds a 97 speed rating. we never get speed like that on this team! ha...
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Roster Update to start the regular season is out! Cowboys update included!!   Roster Update to start the regular season is out! Cowboys update included!! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 1:23 pm

y0unghustla wrote:
does anyone have any updates on the ravens other than wilson and tj

yeah Hustla:

fs ken hamlin - added
gb troy smith - released
lolb antwain barnes - released

wilson's 95 speed rating enhances the speed that is already in our secondary!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
y0unghustla

y0unghustla

PostSubject: Re: Roster Update to start the regular season is out! Cowboys update included!!   Roster Update to start the regular season is out! Cowboys update included!! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 2:04 pm

That's what's up. so did they take out foxworth since he on ir or no? what about cary williams he not on yet?
Back to top Go down
y0unghustla

y0unghustla

PostSubject: Re: Roster Update to start the regular season is out! Cowboys update included!!   Roster Update to start the regular season is out! Cowboys update included!! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 2:05 pm

Hey militant where can i get a raven sig
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Roster Update to start the regular season is out! Cowboys update included!!   Roster Update to start the regular season is out! Cowboys update included!! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:08 pm

Raiders are ridiculous in this update. I'm out there throwing to 97, 95, 97, 93 speed...and my dump off is McFadden....ouch
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Roster Update to start the regular season is out! Cowboys update included!!   Roster Update to start the regular season is out! Cowboys update included!! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:06 pm

Yep Zan.. it's so funny.. What D is gonna be able to stop that? I really hate mirror matches..
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Roster Update to start the regular season is out! Cowboys update included!!   Roster Update to start the regular season is out! Cowboys update included!! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 8:01 pm

y0unghustla wrote:
That's what's up. so did they take out foxworth since he on ir or no? what about cary williams he not on yet?

i got a few partners from other madden sites that hook a brutha up on the regular....lol! i got them making me 2 more for when the season starts. i rocked this one you see last season so it is time for my fresh sigs to be revealed...lol! i'll see if he has time to hook you up and i'll let you know.

until then Hustla...just go to photobucket...type in the players name you want and use one of their pictures as a sig.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roster Update to start the regular season is out! Cowboys update included!!   Roster Update to start the regular season is out! Cowboys update included!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Roster Update to start the regular season is out! Cowboys update included!!
Page 1 of 1