Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

For the gamestop tourny players.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JakeH23

JakeH23

For the gamestop tourny players. Empty
PostSubject: For the gamestop tourny players.   For the gamestop tourny players. EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:30 am

Is this just like a ladder? Not even a tournament. Just see who plays the most pretty much is what it seems like to me. Sure you have to win, but us people with school and jobs won't be able to compete.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakeh23
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: For the gamestop tourny players.   For the gamestop tourny players. EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:56 am

YESSIR.. I knew it was a bad idea.. that's why I tried to sell it.. I found out it was a ladder and was like.. LMAO pathetic.. tournament? more like whoever plays most games wins..
Back to top Go down
Titan

PostSubject: Re: For the gamestop tourny players.   For the gamestop tourny players. EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:42 am

To make it worse.... The rules stated that you have to add someone in the ladder to your friends list, then challenge them for the Ladder to a Ranked 2 Minute Quarter Game so the stats get emailed to you and the game will register for the bracket.

1. 2 Minute Quarter Ranked?? haha

2. You cant challenge people in lobbies to ranked games.

Epic Fail of a Gamestop Tournament.
Back to top Go down
direwolves14

PostSubject: Re: For the gamestop tourny players.   For the gamestop tourny players. EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:18 pm

I won round one like many of you and once I found out about this ladder and the fact it is online, I stopped trying. I like Jake's point about people who work or go to college and don't have the time necessary to give to the game. Also, online scouting has made online tournaments really dumb. If someone scouts me both offensively and defensively every play it is so dumb. I do well in the same room as someone. I did well online before the scouting. In real life, coordinators have their teams watch film to create a gameplan prior to the game. They can not scout in-game, it is rediculous.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: For the gamestop tourny players.   For the gamestop tourny players. EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:41 pm

ROFLMFAO... Wow.. I am laughing so fucking hard right now on how pathetic this tournament is.. Wow.. just.. WOWOWOW.. 2 minute RANKED games.. rofl.. I don't see how whoever set this up doesn't realize that ANYTHING called RANKED in any game will usually have the same settings.. not just Madden but other games..
Back to top Go down
Titan

PostSubject: Re: For the gamestop tourny players.   For the gamestop tourny players. EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:45 pm

And supposedly NJRod, the Tournament director who runs the KOTC tourneys in NJ and NY was helping out on this. Maybe they didnt listen?? Who knows.
Back to top Go down
JakeH23

JakeH23

PostSubject: Re: For the gamestop tourny players.   For the gamestop tourny players. EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:28 pm

Screw it, I'm not playing. Was looking forward to a good tourney too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakeh23
ubert123

ubert123

PostSubject: Re: For the gamestop tourny players.   For the gamestop tourny players. EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:52 pm

this is so much bs. you know there are some frickin nerds out there who were so happy when they found out that this was the style. all they do is sit home and play these games. the last 8 people who make it to the nfl game are gonna suck cuz its just gonna be the kids who have no life outside of madden. i'm done too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the gamestop tourny players.   For the gamestop tourny players. Empty

Back to top Go down

For the gamestop tourny players.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Madden NFL 2012 General-
Jump to: