Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

get rid of the pitch button

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
spincter

spincter

get rid of the pitch button Empty
PostSubject: get rid of the pitch button   get rid of the pitch button EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 4:48 pm

L2 on ps3 cost me a game today because my hand slipped on the pitch button while running the ball, is there even a point to a pitch button while you are running the ball
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: get rid of the pitch button   get rid of the pitch button EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 5:02 pm

Sometimes it helps me. For example:

**I recovered a fumble with Jay Ratliff right before the half and he got tackled but i pitched it to Newman as i went down and he scored.

It can be a game-changer if used properly. Gibs almost took one to the house on me yesterday by pitching to Heyward - Bey (great game BTW)
Back to top Go down
Titan

PostSubject: Re: get rid of the pitch button   get rid of the pitch button EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 5:34 pm

I use the pitch button a lot with mostly success. If im in the open field or something and i see a WR trailing me, once a tackle animation starts i might pitch it and get lots of extra yardage. Its definitely useful, but can definitely cost you a game.
Back to top Go down
steelersfan0023

PostSubject: Re: get rid of the pitch button   get rid of the pitch button EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 5:59 pm

I have never tried it. It seems like a big risk big reward lol i'm happy with my yards and I lived to see another down. Now not to say it cant be a great asset if used properly
Back to top Go down
spincter

spincter

PostSubject: Re: get rid of the pitch button   get rid of the pitch button EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 6:19 pm

yeah maybe i should play in the lab with it but i would rather have the option to turn it off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: get rid of the pitch button   get rid of the pitch button Empty

Back to top Go down

get rid of the pitch button
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Madden NFL 2012 General-
Jump to: