Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Week 2 Updated Rosters

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Titan

Week 2 Updated Rosters Empty
PostSubject: Week 2 Updated Rosters   Week 2 Updated Rosters EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 1:48 am

http://maddennfl.easports.com/news.action?newsId=week2rosters

goes into effect this weekend

The Madden NFL 11 Week 2 update will feature over 380 total roster and ratings changes. Here are just a few of this week's highlights:

- Houston Texan's RB Arian Foster's overall rating increased from a 78 to an 85 overall after his big week 1 performance against the Colts.

- Green Bay Packer's RB Ryan Grant being place on IR

- New York Jets TE Dustin Keller awareness decreased from a 76 to a 72 after he failed to shift the football to his left hand on a decisive 4th down play near the end of the Jets/Ravens game stalling the Jets drive and ending any chance of a comeback.

Everybody is increasing on my Titans Smile

Back to top Go down
Dalton Big D

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Updated Rosters   Week 2 Updated Rosters EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 1:54 am

ray lewis hit power from 96 to 98, im pritty sure id give him a 99 lol
pat white removed from game
miles austin up 2, dez bryant up 1, roy williams down 1 i dont care about that though

pats got alot better brady, welker, and there te up. Brandon tate up 6 to a 74.
on d mcCourty up 5 to a 79, chung up 5 also to a 81
vince wilfork up 2.
They got so much better.
Back to top Go down
jordantrav

jordantrav

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Updated Rosters   Week 2 Updated Rosters EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 8:43 am

I think i am a little confused..what does a players overall have to do with how they perform on the game. Is it that some of there stats are going up therefore there overall goes up? Or are there overalls just going up yet none of there stats are going up?
Back to top Go down
more cowbell

more cowbell

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Updated Rosters   Week 2 Updated Rosters EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 8:45 am

with ryan grant out, i don't see it as a huge bummer. i am more interested to see what sort of rating dimitri nance has. do not know much about the guy.
Back to top Go down
Titan

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Updated Rosters   Week 2 Updated Rosters EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:33 pm

jordantrav wrote:
I think i am a little confused..what does a players overall have to do with how they perform on the game. Is it that some of there stats are going up therefore there overall goes up? Or are there overalls just going up yet none of there stats are going up?

It means that certain ratings are going up, causing their overall to go up.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Updated Rosters   Week 2 Updated Rosters EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 2:10 pm

more cowbell wrote:
with ryan grant out, i don't see it as a huge bummer. i am more interested to see what sort of rating dimitri nance has. do not know much about the guy.

Well Ryan Grant will still be on the roster. I don't see you not using him lol..

jordantrav wrote:

Yeah, other ratings go up, causing their OVR to go up..

but this can be confusing.. OVR doesn't mean everything.. it actually means very little.. Awareness is weighted really high in the OVR rating. Awareness is like %20 of your OVR.. The higher your AWR the higher your OVR.. which means nothing especially if you are usering a player.. It really means nothing if you aren't usering a player because Jason Williams of the Cowboys makes plays for me all the time with his 55 AWR.. [wow, they bumped it.. it used to be 36 awareness..]

I wonder what he had to do to get that bump in his awareness.. Breathe possibly?
Back to top Go down
more cowbell

more cowbell

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Updated Rosters   Week 2 Updated Rosters EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 2:28 pm

i just checked out dimitri nance and yeah, i will be sticking with grant. lol

EA messed up a bit with the players' numbers for the packers in this update as well. not that this is a big deal in the slightest, but they gave RB dimitri nance #31 when al harris is already #31. nance should be #23 if my memory serves me correctly.

Last edited by more cowbell on Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dalton Big D

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Updated Rosters   Week 2 Updated Rosters EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 2:40 pm

yeah when you check the roster update details online on some of the stats it will say speed increase but if there overall increases we do not know what went up until the roster update comes out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Updated Rosters   Week 2 Updated Rosters Empty

Back to top Go down

Week 2 Updated Rosters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Madden NFL 2012 General-
Jump to: