Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

need u guys.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ability

need u guys. Empty
PostSubject: need u guys.   need u guys. EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:36 pm

Sgibs and Zfarls am a rookie tryin to get better i cant run and ma defense is horrible pls help me please.!!!

thank you.
The ability
Back to top Go down
Dalton Big D

need u guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: need u guys.   need u guys. EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:50 am

You got to be specific you cant just say i want to be better and exspect to get an anwser on a specific thing to do or how to do it better. But this is the best website out there and alot of ppl here that can give you help.
So what playbooks do you use on offense and defense and what team to you run with or teams if you are not set on one.
Back to top Go down
ability

need u guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: need u guys.   need u guys. EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:27 am

sorry, 4 not being specific, am a die hard new england fan so i only run wit the PATS. i use the pats offensive playbook and multiple D on defense. am on PS3.

THANKS.
the ability.

Back to top Go down
Dalton Big D

need u guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: need u guys.   need u guys. EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:08 pm

its fine im just letting you know. The pats playbook is all passing, thats probalby why you cant run also the pats dont have a speedy rb. Try using dallas, houston, atlanta, run n gun, or arizona they have much better running formations. Check the full house formation its in dallas, atl, run n gun. Also the strong close formation is very good. The 4-6 is the best defense formation, could use jets to use 4-6 normal but if your using multiple d and not having success just check the 4-6 playbook out. 4-6 has good run d and pass. the only problem with pats for this is they dont have a hybrid olb/de like d ware or even a wimbley on raiders. use the lolb and try to find someone else lol back good secondary though
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

need u guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: need u guys.   need u guys. EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:09 pm

multiple D has 46
Back to top Go down
Dalton Big D

need u guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: need u guys.   need u guys. EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:34 am

oh ok i know it did last year wangtantuki left it off the multiple d list, i didnt even go look at this year. you could run mult or jets if you can find away to get consist pressure other than in the 4-6 but its alot harder than last year. i ran jets for awhile this year
Back to top Go down
spincter

spincter

need u guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: need u guys.   need u guys. EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:44 am

i use the 46 book 46 bear seems to help with the run nicely or i use a lot of nickel strong to stop the run. the nickel seems more balanced for pass and run. if u want to know how u are doing look up userpick101 he will test your run d he ran a sick run game against me.
wangtantuki-lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

need u guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: need u guys.   need u guys. Empty

Back to top Go down

need u guys.
Page 1 of 1