Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Weird connection issues anyone?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bakagaijin

bakagaijin

Weird connection issues anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Weird connection issues anyone?   Weird connection issues anyone? EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:13 am

I have been experiencing a weird problem where I am connected to the internet and to psn and can send game invites to people on my friend list but yet cannot connect with them to start the game. It happened last night again when I was trying to play Zfarls or Sgibs (whoever MaddenBible is). It kind of pisses me off. Anyone else ever get this and know what to do?
Back to top Go down
slezy187

slezy187

PostSubject: Re: Weird connection issues anyone?   Weird connection issues anyone? EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:55 am

Ya i had this same thing happen to me! and it happens everytime i try to play an online franch game!!! so so whack!!!
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Weird connection issues anyone?   Weird connection issues anyone? EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:06 pm

Bak,

it happened to my 360 account, I cant got online with it..but my xbox live works perfectily fine..no idea what it is
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
ezekjuninor

ezekjuninor

PostSubject: Re: Weird connection issues anyone?   Weird connection issues anyone? EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 2:46 pm

Happened to me when i was trying to play 2 guys from madden bible aswell, its annoying, as it works fine for everyone else i play
Back to top Go down
xxPaTrioTs

xxPaTrioTs

PostSubject: Re: Weird connection issues anyone?   Weird connection issues anyone? EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 4:31 pm

bakagaijin wrote:
I have been experiencing a weird problem where I am connected to the internet and to psn and can send game invites to people on my friend list but yet cannot connect with them to start the game. It happened last night again when I was trying to play Zfarls or Sgibs (whoever MaddenBible is). It kind of pisses me off. Anyone else ever get this and know what to do?

The reason is because both of your NAT's are either Moderate or Closed. In order to be able to play with someone either one of you guys need to have an open NAT. Go on games like Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 or Halo Reach, it will say NAT - Open, Moderate, or Closed. For more information just go to --- xbox.com/support ---
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird connection issues anyone?   Weird connection issues anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Weird connection issues anyone?
Page 1 of 1