Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Winners kit -- too late?

Go down 
+2
z3r0seven
bahdbwoy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bahdbwoy

Winners kit -- too late? Empty
PostSubject: Winners kit -- too late?   Winners kit -- too late? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:46 am

Internet has been down ;(... I know it was only for the 21st but will it be extended
Back to top Go down
z3r0seven

PostSubject: Re: Winners kit -- too late?   Winners kit -- too late? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 7:37 am

dont know but the link to the article is still up and you can click the pay pal link so i would think its not to late to purchase if they still have that up
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Winners kit -- too late?   Winners kit -- too late? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:36 am

I will be taking it down in an hour or so when I get done with breakfast and getting ready for work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Jay Tee

PostSubject: Re: Winners kit -- too late?   Winners kit -- too late? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 11:37 am

How can I get information on the Winners Kit I have searched this site high and low can i have a link and the price and whats in it.
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Winners kit -- too late?   Winners kit -- too late? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:04 pm

It was 49.97, if I remember seeing correctly. Lots of stuff for the price, though.
Back to top Go down
Jay Tee

PostSubject: Re: Winners kit -- too late?   Winners kit -- too late? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:13 pm

How do I order it
Back to top Go down
wandeezy623

PostSubject: Re: Winners kit -- too late?   Winners kit -- too late? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:33 pm

it is no longer available for purchase
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Winners kit -- too late?   Winners kit -- too late? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:47 pm

Sorry man, it was only available for 28 hours. It is now full, I took the link down on the homepage. Stay tuned if anymore spaces up we may open it back up, but not for a while.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Jay Tee

PostSubject: Re: Winners kit -- too late?   Winners kit -- too late? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:58 pm

Bam it I didn't get the memo LOL I will be checking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winners kit -- too late?   Winners kit -- too late? Empty

Back to top Go down

Winners kit -- too late?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Madden NFL 2012 General-
Jump to: